BIT Mesra MBA 2018 Selection Procedure
BIT Mesra 2018 MBA Selection Procedure
Provisional selection will be made based on performance of the candidate in Group Discussion & Personal Interview ( GD & PI ) and
Based on various reservation criteria of State and Central Govt. However, candidates must meet the minimum academic requirements
Selection lists, along with procedures for admissions, will be notified only after the GD & PI process at all Centres is over, on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in and Notice Boards of concerned Centres only. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Selected candidates will be required to take admission by the dates given, at the Centre of selection by depositing admission fee and required original certificates. Seats remaining vacant will be allotted to waitlisted candidates. The list of waitlisted candidates will also be announced on the Institute website and Notice Boards of concerned Centres only. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Cancellation of Admission Offer
The admission of a candidate will be automatically cancelled
- if any information provided in the application form is found incorrect or missing.
- Those who fail to submit the final degree / qualifying examination in time as stipulated or fail to secure minimum eligible marks in the degree / qualifying examination.
Note : Eligible SC / ST, OBC, PwD students admitted to MBA programme at any of the Campus should submit their scholarship form in the Scholarship Section of the Campus for the academic year by February for processing scholarship to SC / ST, OBC, PwD students each year, as per UGC guidelines.
BIT Mesra 2018 MBA Seats
Total number of seats to be offered in the session 2018 – 19 for the MBA programme at various Campuses as per the details given below :
|Campus||No. of seats available|
|Home State||All India|
|BIT Mesra ( Main Campus )||60||60|
* Home state includes whole NCR.
BIT Mesra MBA Seats Reservations
- For all programs at the Institute which are supported by any of the respective State Governments, the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective State Government.
- For all other programmes the reservation criteria for SC & ST are as per the statutory norms of Central Govt. ( SC – 15% & ST – 7.5% )
- The Institute observes statutory reservation for Persons with Disability ( 3% ).
- Upto 1 seat at all Campuses is reserved for candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- Upto 6% of the total seats at its Off Campuses are reserved for candidates who are sons and daughters of serving employees of BIT, who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- At all Campuses 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed / are appearing for qualifying examination ( graduation ) from the state in which Campus is located. The “State of Eligibility” of a candidate for the purpose will be determined on the basis of location of his / her College where ( s ) / he has passed / is appearing for the qualifying examination / graduation.[ In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates from any group are not available, the Institute reserves the right to fill the seats from the other group ].