The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). The Postgraduate Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Coimbatore before 1982 formed the core of the Bharathiar University. In May, 1985 the University received the recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi for the purpose of grants. The University named after the great national poet Subramania Bharathi is enshrined with the motto “Educate to Elevate”. It is the aim of the University to participate in the task of inculcating necessary Knowledge, Skills and Creative Attitudes and values among the youth of the country to contribute more effectively towards establishing an equitable social and economic and secular ideal of our nation.
Bharathiar University ICAI 2017 MBA Entrance Exam
Bharathiar University and Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI ) ( Set up under an Act of Parliament ) New Delhi have signed a memorandum of understanding to offer MBA Degree course commencing from the academic year 2017 -18.
BU ICAI 2017 MBA Eligibility
- A graduate from a recognized university or a pass in the Final of ICAI.
- A successful completion of BBA / B.Com., through ICAI offered by Bharathiar University.
BU ICAI 2017 MBA Exam Center
|North India||New Delhi||41|
BU ICAI 2017 MBA Application Form
- The BU ICAI application form can also be downloaded from website http://www.b-u.ac.in Or http://cdn.b-u.ac.in/notification/bu_icai_july17_exam.pdf While submitting the filled-in application, a Demand Draft / Bank of India challan for 100/- towards the cost of the application form favouring the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore should be enclosed.
- Duly filled in application with the following enclosures have to be sent to the following address by registered post with Acknowledgement on or before 19th May, 2017
The Controller of Examination,
Coimbatore – 641 046.
Superscribing on the top of the cover ” BU – ICAI JOINT EDUCATION PROGRAM EXAM APPLICATIONS”.
- BU ICAI Examinations will be conducted in the respective ICAI Chapters and to create an exam centre by Bharathiar University, the minimum number of candidates prescribed is 100.
- Last date for receipt of filled in Application without fine is 19th May, 2017.
BU ICAI 2017 MBA Selection Process
- The written examination will commenced from July 2017. The detailed written examination time-table will be available in the University Website “www.b-u.ac.in ”.
- The practical Examination if any will commence after / before the theory examinations and the schedule will be intimated later.
- After the publication of results, the statement of marks will be directly sent to the candidates by Registered post. The University is not responsible for loss-in-transit.
Note : The Controller of Examinations reserves the right to allot any centre for appearing for examinations other than the centre in which the candidate has preferred to appear.
Note : The arrear candidate who have fee due will not be permitted to attend the July 2017 examination.
BU ICAI 2017 MBA Important dates
- Last date for receipt of filled in application without fine – 19th May, 2017
To know more about BU ICAI Entrance Exam Click Here
Coimbatore – 641 046, India.
Telephone No. : ( 91 ) 422 – 2428204, 2428108, 2428126,
Fax No. : ( 91 ) 422 – 2422387,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.b-u.ac.in.