Burdwan University 2017 MBA Entrance Exam
University of Burdwan invites application for admission to any courses of Post Graduate studies for the academic year of 2017 – 2019.
Burdwan University Offered courses 2017 :
- MBA / MBA ( Tourism Management ) / MBA ( Human Resource )
Burdwan University MBA 2017 Eligibility
- MBA Programs : MBA, MBA ( TOURISM ), MBA ( HR ) together called MBA Programs. Regular Honours Graduates of any recognized University who have done the threeyear Hons. Course with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates having valid score card in MAT, CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, and JEMAT will be given exemption for written test. they will appear in gd and pi directly.
Burdwan University MBA 2017 Application Form
- Burdwan University application form will be available from the website www.buruniv.ac.in.
- Following the submission of the application form, a candidate shall have to pay the application fees of 300/- ( Rupees three hundred only ) for general and 150/- ( Rupees one hundred fifty ) for reserved category through online or offline by clicking APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT link. Before making the payment, go through the payment steps and instructions available in APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT link. Keep printed copy of payment confirmation for future reference ( if needed ).
- Download the ADMIT CARD for admission test which will be available only before 72 hours of admission test.
Application Fee Payments
- Candidates are requested to pay the application fees ( 300/- )for general category candidate and 150/- for reserved category candidate. After filling up the application from through online.The link for online payments is available in online portal. In case candidate not able to triggered the link from portal they can use www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm for online payment.
- The online facility support for
- Net banking facility with all nationalized and large and popular private sector bank.
- Any kind of ‘VISA’ , ‘MASTER’ and ‘RUPEY’ debit card.
- Any Credit card
- Offline challan
- Those who are not having online payment options they can fill the challan form from the link and pay the application fees along with the printed copy of challan to any SBI branch. 9 Detailed instruction for online payment is available in ‘Application Fee Payment’ link in the online application portal.
Burdwan University MBA 2017 Selection Process
On the basis of Honours Marks
- 60% of the total intake of seats will be reserved exclusively for the pass – outs from the UnderGraduate Colleges affiliated to the University of Burdwan. Admission to these seats will be offered strictly on the basis of marks secured in the concerned Honours subject.
- In case of the uniform score in the concerned Honours Degree, the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Higher SecondaryExamination is to be considered and calculated for determining the higher position in the merit list. And if the percentage of Higher Secondary marks is also be the same, percentage of Secondary Examination will be considered for ranking. If, at all these stages, performances of more than one student are found to be same, then final decision regarding selection of candidate will be referred to Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, BU.
On the basis of Admission Test
- Remaining 40% of the seats will be filled up through written admission test from the applicants of the University of Burdwan and the applicants from Other University both. In case of the uniform marks in the written test, the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Honours Degree is to be considered and calculated for determining the higher position in the merit list.
Burdwan University MBA 2017 Admission Procedure
- Only the selected candidate for various kind of merit category will be called for admissions. These candidates be called for admission based on their rank.
- The selected candidate will have to report for admission at the GOLAPBAG CAMPUS of THE UNIVERSITY OF BURDWAN as per the programme notified along with the merit list. The merit list will be available in the RESULT button in Home page of the portal.
Burdwan University MBA 2017 Seats Distribution
- Based on 100 % WRITTEN and GD / PI
Burdwan University 2017 MBA Results
Burdwan University 2017 MBA Question Bank
To know more about Question Paper – Click Here
Burdwan University MBA 2017 Important Dates
|1||Submission of Burdwan University Online Application Form||03rd August, 2017|
|2||Issue of Admit Card||August, 2017|
|3||Group Discusssion / Personal Interview for M.B.A. Programme||10th & 11th August, 2017 11.30 AM ( G.D .) and 12 noon ( P.I. )|
|4||Group Discusssion / Personal Interview for Mass Communication||10th & 11th August, 2017 12 noon|
The University of Burdwan,
Rajbati, Bardhaman – 713 104,
West Bengal, India,
Telephone No : +91 342 263 4975 ( 30 lines ),
Fax No : +91 342 253 0452,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.buruniv.ac.in.