BVP MBA Counselling Schedule 2021
The counselling and on the spot admissions session will be held at centers as perthe following schedule.
The counselling schedule will be as follows
|Counselling location||Admission to Institute at||Date||Details|
|BVIMR, New Delhi||BVIMR New Delhi, IMED Pune IM Kolhapu IMRDA Sangli YMIM Karad, AKIMSS Solapur||22nd, 23rd April, 2018 10.00am onwards||For detailed schedule of counseling & result please refer the website. www.bvuniversity.edu.in or imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu
|IMED, Pune||IMED, Pune||24th, 25th, 26th & 27th April, 2018 10.00am onwards|
- The candidate must report for counselling at 10.00 a.m. only, on the date of the counselling at the respective centers.
- Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of aclaim of the candidate to the seat
- The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the institute & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling.
- It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result B-MAT 2021 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present forcounselling as perthe schedule.
- Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & spot admissions on their own as per the schedule given. The candidate should bring along with them proof of appearing for the B-MAT 2021 Test such as Admit Card & or photo copy of application form/ D.D. etc.
The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit lists prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, for all the institutes and all the courses. The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular programme.
The following certificates in original along with self attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counseling and spot admission.
- Statement of marks ( Last qualifying examination )
- Passing / Degree certificate ( Last qualifying examination )
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination.( other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University ).
- Transference / Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on ₹ 100 /-stamp paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate ( in case of SC / ST Candidates )
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC / ST Candidates )
- Change in Name Certificate ( if any for married female students ).
- DD of the requisite fees as perthe fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
After scrutiny of their certificates, the candidates are offered admission according to their rank and availability of seats.
- The Mode of Payment of Fees shall be as given below
- The fee is to be paid through Bank Draft of any Nationalized bank drawn in the name of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune payable at Pune”.
- If a candidate fails to confirm admission made to him / her, the same shall stand cancelled and the resultant vacancy will be offered to the next eligible candidate from the list. However, if candidate is unable to report in person, he /she can depute a representative with an authority letter signed by the candidate ( appended in this brochure ) along with requisite documents under sec. 11 above and DD of fees.
- The Attention of the candidates is particularly invited to the provisions of rules regarding the eligibility of candidates for admission to B-MAT and to the MBA Programme. If at any stage it is found that a candidate is not eligible either for admission to B – MAT or MBA Programme, his / her candidature and admission even if granted provisionally will be cancelled forth with.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.