BVP Pune 2021 MBA Selection Procedure
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to MBA, MBA ( HR ) Programme should ful fill the minimum eligibility condition as stated in point no 2, above.
- He / She must have appeared for the B – MAT 2021 Test, [ Written Test, Group discussion and personal Interview ( GDPI ) ] conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centres.
- The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his / her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate’s choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following order of preference:
- When the total scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked according to their marks in written test.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination .
- When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
BVP BMAT 2021 Group Discusson & Personal Interview
Group discussion and Personal Interview will be held at following centres as detailed below A candidate can appear only once at any of the centres as per the following schedule
|Name of center||Venue for GDPI||Date||Time|
|Pune||Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Erandwane, Pune 411 038 Tel.: 020-2542551 7,25448005||25th March, 2018|
26th March, 2018
|New Delhi||Institute of Management & Research A-4 Opp. Ordanance Depot. NH-10 Paschim Vihar, Extension RohtakRd, New Delhi-110063 Tel.: 011 -25285808,25284396,25278446||25th March, 2018|
26th March, 2018
27th March, 2018
|Kolhapur||Institute of Management, Kadamwadi, Kolhapur Tel: 0231 -2668654,2652426||25th March, 2018||1.30pm|
|Sangli||Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration, Sangli Tel.: 0233 2325776||25th March, 2018||1.30pm|
|Karad||Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad. Tel.: ( 02164 )241169||25th March, 2018||1.30pm|
|Solapur||Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Science, Bijapur Road Solapur. Tel.: 021 7- 2302016,2341353,651 7205||25th March, 2018||1.30pm|
|Other Centres||Lucknow, Patna, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore, Bhopal.||25th March, 2018||1.30 pm|
It is not possible to send invitations for GD and PI to the candidates individually. They must attend GD and PI sessions as perthe schedule given in this information brochure.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.