IIM CAT 2015 Preparation Tips
CAT 2015 Preparation Tips
Common Admission Test is conducted by IIM for MBA admission. CAT 2015 not only tests the speed and accuracy but also question selection, pressure handling and decision making. Common Entrance Test is followed by Group discussion and Personal interview. Besides IIM, all other Management schools accept CAT 2015 Score for admission.
Mode of CAT Exam 2015 :
CAT 2015 is a Computer Based Test.
CAT Exam Question Paper Format 2015
The medium of the test is in English language for all candidates. The test has three sections. They are :
Quantitative Aptitude 34 Questions
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning 32 Questions
Verbal and Reading Comprehension 34 Questions
Number of questions and Time duration :
QA and VRC will have 34 questions each, and DILR will have 32 questions. Some questions in each section may not be of multiple choice type. Instead, direct answers are to be typed on the screen.
Duration of the CAT examination is 180 minutes.
Number of CAT Exams per year :
It is conducted once a year in the month of November.
Preparation tips for CAT Exam 2015
- CAT exam questions are MCQ type and attending MCQs need more practice. Time factor, speed and accuracy should be played well for succeeding the toughest CAT exam. In order to improve the speed and accuracy, number of online mock tests practice should be done. This is the only way to gauge the CAT test taker’s time management factor.
- Speed and accuracy are the two important keys to solve Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation. Thorough knowledge of mathematical concepts and knowing short cuts will help to kick down the difficulty level of Quantitative ability. For data interpretation questions, one has to be very comfortable with numbers, charts, and tables and be very good with mental calculations. Test Takers should practice a data interpretation problem everyday, reading and analyzing stories which consist of graphs and pie charts in business sections of newspapers.
- Verbal ability is elevated by reading newspapers regularly, conversing with good English speakers, raising vocabulary, thorough with current affairs. These aspects will assist the test taker to break the tie.
- Logical reasoning skills can be developed by solving more previous year question papers which will give you a clear idea and eases your methods. Business papers, Magazine’s graphs and data should be analyzed to identify techniques to solve questions which require big and time consuming calculations.
CAT Negative Marks :
- one ( 1 ) point will be deducted for each wrong answer.
CAT Cutoff :
- There is a sectional cut-off as well as a combined cut-off. All the students are informed about their score through written communication.
CAT Group Discussion and Personal Interview :
- The GD / PI are essential parts of final selection. In the GD / PI, a candidate’s Communication skill, Presentation Power, Perception, General Awareness, Confidence, Interpersonal Skill, Group Behavior etc. are checked.
CAT Weightage :
- CAT Weightage is determined by CAT score, X , XII , UG , PG, Essay writing and Personal Interview.
Validity of CAT Score 2015 : CAT score is valid for One Year ie, 31st December, 2016.
List of the Institutes / Colleges accepting CAT 2015 Score for admission :
- All IIMs, Government and Private universities, colleges are accepting CAT score.
CAT 2016 Navigation : IIM CAT 2015 Development Scoring, IIM CAT 2015 Preparation Tips, IIM CAT 2015 Test Details & Queries, IIM CAT 2015 Results, List of Non IIM Institutions Using CAT Score 2015, Non IIM Institutions List Using CAT Score 2015, Non IIM Institutions Using CAT Score 2015, IIM CAT 2015 Admission Procedure, IIM CAT 2015 Contact Details, IIM CAT 2015 Availability of Axis Bank Branches, IIM CAT 2015 Application of Axis Bank Branches, IIM CAT 2015 Application Availability of Axis Bank Branches, IIM CAT 2015 Application Form, IIM CAT 2015 Exam Centres, IIM CAT 2015 Eligibility Requirements, IIM CAT 2015 Eligibility, IIM CAT 2015 Entrance Exam, CAT Preparation Question Bank CD
CAT Related : IIM CAT 2015, CAT 2015 Preparation Tips, CAT 2015 MBA Exam Preparation Tips, IIM CAT 2015 Preparation Tips, CAT 2015 Entrance Exam Preparation, IIM CAT 2015 Marking Scheme, CAT 2015 Preparation Material, IIM CAT 2015 Preparation Books, CAT 2015 Exam Details, CAT 2015 Exam Mode, CAT 2015 Exam Format, IIM CAT 2015 Question Structure, CAT 2015 Number of Questions, Preparation Tips for IIM CAT 2015, CAT 2015 Preparation Study Material, IIM Indore CAT 2015 Cut off, IIM CAT 2015 Weightage, CAT 2015 Rank Analysis, CAT 2015 Preparation Tips and Tricks, CAT 2015 Score Validity, How to prepare for CAT Exam 2015, CAT Syllabus for IIM Download 2015, CAT 2015 Online Preparation Tips, CAT 2015 Preparation Schedule, CAT 2015 Preparation Steps, CAT 2015 Preparation Guide, About CAT Exam 2015, CAT 2015 Paper Weightage Questions, CAT 2015 Preparation Question,
IIM CAT Exam Preparation Tips 2015 – CAT Preparation for MBA Exam 2015 – CAT Score Card Details 2015 – IIM CAT Preparation Methods 2015 – CAT 2015 Question Paper Format.
Posted In mba entrance exam : cat : Leave a response for iim cat 2015 preparation tips by vennila