CENTAC MBA Application FormMBA Entrance Exam » Centac »
CENTAC MBA 2021 Application Form
Application must only be filled in online through the website www.centacpuducherry.in. Application forms CANNOT be submitted offline / printed copy by post. Mere registration does not entitle a candidate for allotment of seat. He / She must fulfill the conditions of eligibility prescribed for the concerned Courses.
The online application for admission along with information Bulletin 2021 – 2022 may be downloaded for ready reference from CENTAC website. Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct. Information provided by candidates like name of candidate, contact address, category, educational qualification, date of birth etc during online submission of application form will be treated as correct and CENTAC will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change.
CENTAC does not edit / modify / alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online submission of application form. But CENTAC reserves the right to update inadvertent errors in marks etc entered by the Candidates based on the records made available to CENTAC.
CENTAC may reopen the ONLINE application, depending upon necessity. Fresh Applications will be received whenever there is lowering of Cut Off Marks or when there is lack of sufficient number of Candidates or for any other reason.
- The Application Fee for SC / ST is ₹ 500/-
- The Application Fee for Others ₹ 1000/-
Mode Of Payment
- Payment should be made Online through Net Banking / Debit Card preferably.
- Alternate mode of payment : Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “The Coordinator, CENTAC” payable at Puducherry ( Only for Group I, IV, V & VI Courses only )
- Address for Communication : Send the Demand Draft by post to the following address on or before last date of submission of application to “The Coordinator, CENTAC, Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry – 605 014. The Candidates should write their Name and online registration number on the back side of the demand draft
CENTAC Hall Tickets 2021
Shortly after the receipt of the application that is complete in all respects, the Hall Ticket for Entrance Examination along with Register Number will be dispatched to the candidates. The Hall Ticket must be produced at the time of the Entrance Examination for verification. No candidate shall be permitted to write the Entrance Examination without the valid Hall Ticket. PG Entrance Examination Hall Ticket must be preserved even after the Entrance Examination and it should be presented at the time of counselling for admission.
CENTAC Selection Procedure 2021
- Selection is based on the aggregate of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations.
- Tie, if any, will be resolved by considering the aggregate marks / CGPA, in the qualifying examinations.
- For candidates with engineering degree, aggregate marks / CGPA of the qualifying examination, from 3rd to 8th semester will be considered.
- For all other candidates, aggregate marks / CGPA in Part – III of the qualifying examination, will be considered.
Method Of Selection
Candidates shall be required to be present on the specified date for a written test at their own expenses. The students will be ranked based on total marks scored by them in the categories mentioned below
- OGPA in Bachelor’s degree programme – 60% ( Weightage of marks )
- Entrance – 30% ( Weightage of marks )
- Excellence in co – curricular activities – 5% ( Weightage of marks )
- Awards/Medals obtained – 3% ( Weightage of marks )
- Service – 2% ( Weightage of marks )
CENTAC Important Dates 2021
|1||Submission of Online Application||3rd week of June, 2021|
|2||Last Date for Submission Of Online Application Form||4th week,of June, 2021|
|3||Preparation and Publication of Merit List||3rd week of July, 2021|
Round of Allotment
|1st week of August, 2021|
|5||Last Date for Joining for FIRST Round||4thweek of August, 2021|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.