CMAT Application FormMBA Entrance Exam » CMAT »
CMAT Application Form 2012
Registration for CMAT Entrance Exam can be done by two ways, online and offline.
1. CMAT Online Registration : You will be filling up the form and if you choose to register online, making the payment online.
2. CMAT Offline Registration : CMAT Exam Bulletin and Form can be bought by cash for [rupee] 900/- from the following outlets :
- Career Forum Branches.
- HDFC Bank Branches.
- Other Authorised Centers.
- The Calibre Management Aptitude Test CMAT Bulletin and form can be bought online for [rupee] 950/- ( [rupee] 50/- extra is levied as courier charges ). You will find the link to CMAT online form sale on the home page of the CMAT website www.c-mat.com. Payment for online purchase of form has to be made by Credit Card. The CMAT MBA Exam bulletin will be couriered to your address.
- The CMAT Test Bulletin and CMAT MBA Entrance Application form can be ordered by sending a demand draft of [rupee] 950/- ( [rupee] 50/- extra is levied as courier charges ) from Career Forum Ltd. The demand Draft must be in favour of Career Forum Ltd. and Payable at Pune. Ensure that you send a covering letter with the following details : Name, e-mail, telephone number and address with pin code.
CMAT Admit Card 2012 :
- Soon after you fill – in and submit your Calibre Management Aptitude Test Application Form to Calibre Mindware Programming Pvt. Ltd. along with all the relevant personal information, a confirmation email containing your unique SCANCODE will be sent to you. CMAT Admit Card for will be sent to you by email at the email address provided by you two weeks before the date of the CMAT MBA Entrance Test.
- You are required to take a print out of the admit card to bring with you to the test centre. You can print your admit card online by entering your unique Form No. and date of birth. CMAT Admit Card for will contain the name of the candidate, test date, time, venue, Form No. and instructions for the candidate.
- CMAT MBA Entrance Exam Admit Card will not be sent to you as a hard copy either by courier / post. CMAT Entrance Admit Card will be sent to you by email at the email address provided by you two weeks before the date of the MBA CMAT Entrance Exam. You are required to take a print out of the Admit Card to bring with you to the CMAT test centre. You may print your CMAT admit card online. Access the CMAT Admit Card link two weeks before the test date at www.c-mat.com, entering your unique Form No. and date of birth.
- Candidates will need to bring their CMAT Admit Card for MBA and one photo – identification to the test centre. Acceptable forms of photo identification are Driver’s license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Employee identification card, or a notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
- Candidates will not be permitted to take the test if photo identification and CMAT Exam Admit Card is not presented. Please check the CMAT website www.c-mat.com to download a copy of your CMAT admit card. CMAT is valid for one year. How CMAT Test Score is to be utilized in the Calibre Management Aptitude Test selection process is left entirely to the institutes or management schools.
CMAT 2012 Important Dates :
|Any one, Any two or all three competitive exams (XAT 2016, CAT 2015,CMAT 2016-17)||Upto 30th November, 2015||After 30th November, 2015|
|PGDM or PGDM (HCM)||PGDM and PGDM (HCM)||PGDM or PGDM (HCM)||PGDM and PGDM (HCM)|
|₹ 1800||₹ 2000||₹ 2400||₹ 2600|