CMSDU MBA Entrance Exam 2016
Dual Specialization in the area of Marketing / Finance / HRM / Systems / Small Business and Entrepreneurship Development / Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
Total number of seats for MBA is 60 ( 54 + 6 ).
CMSDU MBA Eligibility
- Graduation ( All streams except Music & Fine Arts ) with 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ).
- Candidates with valid score of above 550 in MAT, above 117 in CAT and above 175 in CMAT are exempted from CMSDU Test.
- Final year graduate students may also apply.
CMSDU MBA Admission Procedure
The CMSDU MBA admission procedure consists of:
- Written Test : Candidates have to take the MAT ( Management Aptitude Test ) examination conducted by All India Management Association / CAT ( Common Admission Test ) conducted by IIMs or CMAT ( Common Management Admission Test ) conducted by AICTE. Sponsored and / or foreign candidates are exempted from appearing in the Written Test.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview : Candidates who have obtained a minimum MAT / CAT / CMAT score ( fixed at our discretion ) or already have a valid MAT / CAT / CMAT Score ( as fixed by us ) or otherwise qualified as mentioned above will be called for a GD and PI.
The final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance.
CMSDU MBA Application Procedure :
CMSDU Admission is through ‘Online Registration’ only and no other means of application is accepted for the MBA program.
The candidate will be required to submit a Demand Draft of 650/- only [ 400/- for candidates seeking exemption from CMSDU Test ] in favour of “Registrar, Dibrugarh University” payable at Dibrugarh. It is advised that Demand Draft be made ready before attempting to register online.
After the registration, take a print out of the form along with the Demand Draft and a copy of the MAT / CAT / CMAT Score ( if applicable ) to the following address :
Centre for Management Studies,
Dibrugarh 786 004 ( Assam ).
Once CMSDU receive the form and the Demand Draft, candidates online application will be verified and the candidate will be able to download their Admit Card.
CMSDU MBA Important Dates :
|Start of Online Registration||10th February, 2016|
|Last date for Online Submission ( for CMSDU Test )||9th March, 2016|
|CMSDU Test||13th March, 2016 from 11 A.M.|
|Last date for Online Submission ( CMAT / MAT / CAT )||15th March, 2016|
|GD / PI||17th & 18th March, 2016 from 9:30 AM|
To know more about CMSDU Test Click Here
CMS is a participating institute in the February, MAT 2016 to be conducted by AIMA, New Delhi on February 7th ( Paper Based Test ) & 13th ( Computer Based Test ) 2016. Candidates may also appear for the February MAT in lieu of the CMSDU Test.
To know more about CMSDU Entrance Result Click Here
CMSDU Contact Address
School of Commerce and Management Studies,
Dibrugarh – 786004,
Phone No : +91 – 373 – 2101423,
Fax : +91 – 373 – 2370323,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://cmsdu.org/.
Useful Links :
mba entrance exam - cmsdu -