DAV University MBA Eligibility Test – DAVUMET 2016
DAV University invites application from the candidates for the admission of MBA program for the academic session 2016 – 2017.
- A candidate appearing or who has appeared / passed in the qualifying examination ( 50% marks in graduation in any discipline ) is eligible to appear for the test. However, he / she shall be admitted to the course, only if he / she provides the proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks before admission.
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to SC / ST Candidates.
DAVUMET 2016 Exam Pattern
Question paper will be in English language only and questions will be of multiple choice ( MCQ ) type. Each question will have 4 options out of which one correct answer has to be chosen. Each question will carry one mark. The question paper will have the following four sections:
|D||Business Awareness and G.K.||25|
|Note||1. There is no Negative marking2. Duration of Test is 2 hours|
DAV University MBA Application Form
How to Apply for DAVUMET 2016 :
- The candidate is required to fill registration form online by visiting the website www.davuniversity.org
- For Choice of centre, click State > District > City > Centre on the online form
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and take printout of the Admit cards generated automatically.
- Affix recent passport size photograph on each admit card. Thereafter, the same shall be got attested by the Principal / Coordinator of the centre selected by the candidate.
- Retain Student’s Copy and submit other two admit cards by hand or by registered post / speed post / courier to the opted examination centre along-with the requisite fee.
- The filled-in form should not be sent to DAV University unless DAV University Jalandhar is opted as the exam centre.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in postal transit.
Mode of Payment
By Cash :
The candidate can pay the fee of 200/- to the Examination Centre opted by the candidate. Or
Muli-city cheque or Demand draft :
DAV University MBA Application fee can also be deposited through Multicity cheque / DD of 200/- drawn in favour of “ Principal, ………………”, ( fill in respective examination centre ) payable at the respective city.
Candidate should write his / her name, address and mobile number on the reverse side of multi-city cheque / DD. For example, if a candidate has selected DAV Public School, BRS Nagar, Ludhiana as examination centre, the candidate is to draw a cheque / DD in favor of ‘Principal, DAV Public school, BRS Nagar, Ludhiana.
- In case DAV University is opted as a test centre the Multicity cheque / DD of 200/- is to be drawn in favour of Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applications will be processed only on receipt of payment. The online application form registered within due date without deposition of requisite fee will not be entertained.
DAVUMET 2016 Exam Centres
- List of Centres in different states in India where DAVU – MET2016 will be conducted is given as follows
- The candidate should select one centre of exam for the entrance test from Annexure-I.
- The examination centre once filled in the application form will not be changed.
- Though every effort will be made to allot a centre selected by the candidate, yet the University reserves its right to allot a centre other than the candidate’s choice.
|S. No.||Name of School/College||City||District||State / UT|
|1.||L.R.S. D.A.V. Senior Secondary Model School, DAV Campus, Abohar, Punjab-152116.||ABOHAR||FIROZPUR||PUNJAB|
|2.||R.B. DAV Sr.Sec.Public School,Bibi Wala Road, Dayanand Nagar, Bathinda- 151001||BATHINDA||BATHINDA||PUNJAB|
|3.||DAV College, Katra Sher Singh, Amritsar-143006||AMRITSAR||AMRITSAR||PUNJAB|
|4.||DAV College, Sector 10, Chandigarh-160011||CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH||PUNJAB|
|5.||JC DAV College, Dasuya , Hoshiarpur- 144205||DASUYA||HOSHIARPUR||PUNJAB|
|6.||DAV University, Village Sarmastpur, Jalandhar – Pathankot National Highway (NH 44), Jalandhar- 144 012||JALANDHAR||JALANDHAR||PUNJAB|
|7.||Hans Raj Mahila Maha Vidyalaya, Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, Jalandhar -144008||JALANDHAR||JALANDHAR||PUNJAB|
|8.||DAV College, Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, Jalandhar-144008||JALANDHAR||JALANDHAR||PUNJAB|
|9.||DAV Public School, Block-C, Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar,Ludhiana-141001||LUDHIANA||LUDHIANA||PUNJAB|
|10.||MCM DAV Centenary Public School, Mission Road, Pathankot-145001||PATHANKOT||PATHANKOT||PUNJAB|
|11.||Police DAV Public School, PAP Campus, Jalandhar Cantt-144006||JALANDHAR CANTT||JALANDHAR||PUNJAB|
|12.||Chunni Lal Sachdeva DAV Cent. Public School, Faridkot-151202||JAITU||FARIDKOT||PUNJAB|
|13.||DAV Public School Lawrence Road, Amritsar- 143001||AMRITSAR||AMRITSAR||PUNJAB|
|14.||S.K.B. DAV Centenary Public School, Malout Road, Fazilka-152123||FAZILKA||FEROZEPUR||PUNJAB|
|15.||Jiya Lal Mittal DAV Public School, Kalanaur Road, V&PO Hayatnagar-143521||GURDASPUR||GURDASPUR||PUNJAB|
|16.||DAV Public School, Bhupindra Road, Patiala- 147001||PATIALA||PATIALA||PUNJAB|
|17.||GND DAV Public School, Khem Karan Road, Tehsil: Patti , Bhikhiwind-143303||TARANTARAN||AMRITSAR||PUNJAB|
|18.||Maharaja Harisingh Agricultural Collegiate School, Nagbani, P.O. Dumana , Jammu- 181201||JAMMU||JAMMU||JAMMU & KASHMIR|
|19.||DAV Public School, Hamirpur – 177001||HAMIRPUR||HAMIRPUR||HIMACHAL PRADESH|
|20.||DAV Centenary Public School, Jawahar Nagar, Mandi – 175001||MANDI||MANDI||HIMACHAL PRADESH|
|21.||DAV Public School, Palampur – 176061||PALAMPUR||KANGRA||HIMACHAL PRADESH|
|22.||DAV Sr. Sec. Public School, Lakkar Bazar, Shimla – 171001||SHIMLA||SHIMLA||HIMACHAL PRADESH|
|23.||D. A. V. Public School, Sunder Nagar, Mandi- 175018||SUNDER NAGAR||MANDI||HIMACHAL PRADESH|
|24.||DAV Public School,Nadaun, At Jwalaji Road, Bharoli, Kangra-176036||BHAROLI||KANGRA||HIMACHAL PRADESH|
|25.||T.R. DAV Public School, Kangoo, Hamirpur- 177040||NADAUN||HAMIRPUR||HIMACHAL PRADESH|
|26.||DAV Centenary Public School, Nangal Road, Una-174303||UNA||UNA||HIMACHAL PRADESH|
|27.||D.A.V. Public School Salasi, Hamirpur-177001||SALASI||HAMIRPUR||HIMACHAL PRADESH|
|28.||DAV College (Lahore), Near Jagadhri Gate, Ambala City – 134002||AMBALA||AMBALA||HARYANA|
|29.||DAV Centenary Public School, Sector-12, HUDA, Panipat -1321103||PANIPAT||PANIPAT||HARYANA|
DAV University MBA 2016 Admit Card
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in the test without a valid Admit Card.
- Candidate must not tamper with the Admit Card.
- The Admit Card is not transferable to any other person
- The Admit Card is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
DAV University MBA 2016 Results
After the online evaluation of Answer Sheets, result is likely to be declared by 30th March, 2016 and the sam will be available on website www.davuniversity.org
A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the DAVUMET 2016. There will be no separate merit list of SC / ST candidates. There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
DAV University MBA Counselling Rules
- The candidates short-listed based on their performance in the entrance examination will be called for the counseling to be held at the DAV University premises in Jalandhar, Punjab and / or at a Centre to be notified later subsequent to the declaration of the result.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility claimed by the candidate.
- The provisional admission offered to a candidate to a program will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant documents in original, pertaining to admission (such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, etc.).
- Change of date / time of counseling are generally not permissible. If a candidate does not appear for counseling / Interview on the date and time specified, his / her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
- The selected candidates will have to remit the prescribed fee on confirmation of the seat.
- The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counseling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process without these documents.
- Call letter of Counselling
- Admit Card of DAVU-MET2016
- Marks sheets of 10th, 12th , Graduation
- Original or Provisional marks sheet of qualifying examination
- One valid Identity proof
- Any other document or fee required at the time of Counseling
The Candidate who has appeared in CAT / MAT test is exempted from taking DAV University MBA Eligibility test. He / she can apply for admission in MBA program on the basis of percentile score in these tests. However, only top 20% of the candidates appearing for DAVUMET 2016 on 26th March, 2016 will be eligible for a scholarship of 10,000/- for admission in MBA program, on the basis of their performance in the test.
DAV University 2016 Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of duly filled Online Application : 20th March, 2016
- Date of DAVUMET Entrance Test : 26th March, 2016
- Time of Entrance Test : 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM
- Result Declaration : 30th March, 2016
Jalandhar – Pathankot National Highway – 44,
Sarmastpur, Jalandhar – 144012,
Telephone No : 0181 – 2708848
Website : www.davuniversity.org
mba entrance exam - dav university -