Dr Dy Patil MBA, Dr Dy Patil 2018 MBA Entrance Exam, Dr Dy Patil University MBA, DY Patil 2018 AICET MBA Exam Date, DY Patil 2018 MBA Admission, DY Patil 2018 AICET Entrance Test, DY Patil 2018 AICET Exam Date, DY Patil 2018 MBA Exam Details, Dr Dy Patil MBA Exam Schedule, Exam Date for DY Patil 2018, Dr Dy Patil MBA Entrance Exam 2018, Dr Dy Patil Offered Courses 2018, DY Patil 2018 MBA Eligibility, Dr Dy Patil MBA Entrance Eligibility, Dr Dy Patil MBA Age Limit 2018, Dr DY Patil 2018 MBA Seats, DY Patil 2018 MBA Exam Pattern, DY Patil 2018 Reservation of Seats, Dr DY Patil Application Form 2018, Dr DY Patil 2018 MBA Application Form, DY Patil 2018 MBA Online Application Form, Dr DY Patil MBA Apply Online, DY Patil 2018 Application Form Availability, DY Patil 2018 Application Form Issue, DY Patil AICET 2018 Registration Form, Dr DY Patil MBA Exam Centres 2018, Dr DY Patil MBA Results, Dr DY Patil Exam Results 2018, DY Patil 2018 MBA Result Date, Dr Dy Patil MBA Merit List, Dr Dy Patil MBA Interview dates 2018, DY Patil 2018 MBA Important Dates
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA 2018 Specializations Offered
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business Management
- Hospital & Health Care Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management
- IT & Systems Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA 2018 Eligibility
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories ).
Method of calculating marks at qualifying examination for deciding eligibility : While deciding the eligibility of the candidates following procedure shall be adopted
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal and if the percentage of marks comes out to be 49.50% to 49.99% then it shall be rounded to 50% and if the percentage of marks comes out to be 49.01% to 49.49% shall be rounded to 50% for deciding the eligibility.
- If letter grades are assigned at SSC, HSC, Diploma, Bachelor of Science or its equivalent examination, the Candidate must submit the certificate of conversion of letter grades into equivalent marks from the concerned Competent Authority or Board at the time of submission of Application Form. The eligibility shall be decided on the basis of equivalent marks.
- If the Candidate reappears for the qualifying examination with all subjects then the marks obtained in the latest examination shall only be considered.
Additional Eligibility for admission to specialization in Hospital & Healthcare Management.
Candidates belonging to all categories for admission to the MBA Hospital & Health Systems Management Degree Courses Under Allied Health Sciences should have passed Degree in any one of the courses-viz.,
- Medical – MBBS
- Dental – BDS
- Indian Medicine – BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, BNYS, BUMS
- Allied Health Sciences – B.Sc. (N), B.Pharm., B.Sc. ( MLT ), BPT & BOT B.Sc.
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA 2018 Exam Pattern
Pattern of the University Entrance Examination will include Multiple Choice Questions relating to the following
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Test of Reasoning
- Business Judgement
It consists of 150 Marks. The duration will be 2:30 hrs.
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA 2018 Seats
|Program||Total Seats||General Category |
( Seats 85% )
|NRI / PIO / FN
Category ( 15% )
To know more about DY Patil MBA 2018 Entrance Exam Click Here
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA 2018 Application Form
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates are requested to visit http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online.
- Fill the basic details and click on the Apply Now button. Their Login ID along with the password will be sent on their email ID that the candidate have provided.
- Open the email and search for the email received from the candidate. It will have the subject as Registration Details and the sender will be DPU Admissions.
- Note the Login Email and Password and click on the Login URL.
- Click on the Already Applied Tab and type the above details and click Sign In.
- Candidate will have their dashboard open in front of the candidate.
- Fill the application form completely and upload all the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online.
- After completion of entire form with payment, click on‘Submit’ button. Their admission form will get submitted.
- After the successful payment of the fees, the candidate will not be able to make any changes in the Application Form.
- On the dashboard, two links for printing Receipt and Application Form will be available. Take printout of both the documents for your reference.
- Link to print Admit Cards will be provided later and the candidate will be intimated on their email ID and also through SMS on your given mobile number.
- If the candidate face any technical difficulty at any step while filling the application form, please mail us on the email ID provided on the dashboard of your login page.
The following certificates in original along with two photocopies of each are to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Statement of Marks ( Graduation )
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Experience Certificate ( If applicable )
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- Age, Caste and Nationality Certificate
- AIU Equivalent Certificate ( For NRI / PIO / FN Category ) PIO or FN, who is studying for the qualifying examination in school / college located in India, is excluded.
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA 2018 Exam Centres
Dr DY Patil University MBA Entrance Exam will be held at the following centres
- New Delhi
To know more about DY Patil MBA 2018 Application Form Click Here
Dr DY Patil MBA Results 2018
Dr DY Patil MBA Exam Date
Dr DY Patil MBA Entrance Exam will be conducted on 10th June, 2018.
Dr DY Patil MBA Result Date
Dr DY Patil MBA Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of July, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Dy Patil MBA Results 2018…
To know more about DY Patil MBA 2018 Results Click Here
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA 2018 Important Dates
|Through CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA / Entrance Examinations|
|1||Admission Processing Fees|| 1000/- ( Add 100/-, if
required by post ) by DD Favoring
"The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth,
Pune", Payable at Pune.
|2||Dates of GD / PI at Pune||1st round : 16th to 21st April, 2018|
|2nd round : 14th to 19th May, 2018|
|3rd round : 4th to 9th June, 2018|
|4th round : 25th to 30th June, 2018|
|3||Declaration of Result||Will be notified on Vidyapeeth Website|
|Students appearing for CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA examinations during September 2017, December 2017, February 2018 and May 2018 can appear for GD / PI on any of the above dates.|
|Through DPU Entrance Test - 2018|
|5||Last date for submitting the application form to|
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri, Pune for
All India Entrance Test 2018 ( AIET-18 )
|Without late fee : 31st May, 2018 ( Thursday ) until 5:00 PM ( Test Fee 1000/- ) Total 1300/-|
|With late fees : 7th June, 2018 ( Thursday ) until 5:00 PM ( Test Fee 1250/- ) Total 1550/-|
|6||Downloading admit card||Two weeks before the day of AIET-18|
|7||Date and Time of Test||10th June, 2018 ( Sunday ) From 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM|
|8||Declaration of results||Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website|
|9||Schedule of Counseling||Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website|
|10||Venue of Counseling||Global Business School & Research Centre,
|11||College to open on||1st August, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
To know more about DY Patil MBA Question Papers Click Here
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune – 411 018
Telephone no : +91 20 2780 5000 / 2780 5001,
Fax : +91 20 27420010,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.dpu.edu.in