Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA 2021 Specializations Offered
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business Management
- Hospital & Health Care Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management
- IT & Systems Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA 2021 Eligibility
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories ).
Method of calculating marks at qualifying examination for deciding eligibility : While deciding the eligibility of the candidates following procedure shall be adopted
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal and if the percentage of marks comes out to be 49.50% to 49.99% then it shall be rounded to 50% and if the percentage of marks comes out to be 49.01% to 49.49% shall be rounded to 50% for deciding the eligibility.
- If letter grades are assigned at SSC, HSC, Diploma, Bachelor of Science or its equivalent examination, the Candidate must submit the certificate of conversion of letter grades into equivalent marks from the concerned Competent Authority or Board at the time of submission of Application Form. The eligibility shall be decided on the basis of equivalent marks.
- If the Candidate reappears for the qualifying examination with all subjects then the marks obtained in the latest examination shall only be considered.
Additional Eligibility for admission to specialization in Hospital & Healthcare Management.
Candidates belonging to all categories for admission to the MBA Hospital & Health Systems Management Degree Courses Under Allied Health Sciences should have passed Degree in any one of the courses-viz.,
- Medical – MBBS
- Dental – BDS
- Indian Medicine – BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, BNYS, BUMS
- Allied Health Sciences – B.Sc. (N), B.Pharm., B.Sc. ( MLT ), BPT & BOT B.Sc.
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA 2021 Exam Pattern
Pattern of the University Entrance Examination will include Multiple Choice Questions relating to the following
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Test of Reasoning
- Business Judgement
It consists of 150 Marks. The duration will be 2:30 hrs.
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA 2021 Seats
|Program||Total Seats||General Category |
( Seats 85% )
|NRI / PIO / FN
Category ( 15% )
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.