|CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
EMPI 2017 PGDM Entrance Exam
EMPI Business School invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the PGDM Programs through CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA Scores for the Academic Year 2017.
EMPI PGDM Programs
- PGDM ( BM ) Finance
- PGDM ( GB ) Global Business
- PGDM ( AdComm ) Advertising Communications
- PGDM ( HR ) Human Resource
- PGDM ( RBA ) Business Analytics
EMPI PGDM 2017 Eligibility
- The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) courses is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies.
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However they are required to furnish the proof of graduation before 30th November of the year of joining.
- All applicants should first pre – qualify through EMPI prescribed tests. As such all applicants taking the CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA examination, achieving high percentile score are considered for selection for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) programs. This attainment is considered as pre – qualification for stage – II selection procedure of EMPI.
- All candidates clearing the pre – qualifying test are also required to go through EMPI’s comprehensive Personality Assessment and Profiling Exercise conducted at our Personality Assessment Centre – resulting in building up of a datasheet on each candidate’s strengths / weaknesses. This is subsequently availed to support the student in developing his / her personality through Personality Assessment Centre, Enhancement and Up – gradation Processes ( PACE-UP ) Program.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
To know more about EMPI Eligibility Click Here
EMPI 2017 Application Form
EMPI Application Form can also be downloaded from EMPI Website www.empi.ac.in
- Application Form and Prospectus are available on payment of 1000/- by cash or through post by sending a DD of 1100/-. Form can also be downloaded frm EMPI website. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “EMPI PGI” payable at New Delhi.
- Applicant can also apply online by paying 750/- through Net Banking or by Debit/Credit Cards.
- In offline appication, applicant should fill Part ‘A’ and Part ‘C’ of the form in his / her own handwriting. Part ‘B’ should be filled by the parent / guardian who will finally support the applicant after carefully understanding the details. Declaration by parent of name of the local guardian is an essential prerequisite for admission and must be submitted in the prescribed form provided separately. If this information is not readily available, the form must be completed by parent later and submitted along with the other information required for admission.
- Completed form must be submitted in the enclosed envelop which carries EMPI address. In case of online application, candidate should carry a print out of the completed form on the day of GD / PI.
- The application must be accompanied by self-attested copies of marksheets ( 10th class onwards ) and other certificates. Applicants should also bring their original certificate at the time of interview. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be processed.
- EMPI will not be responsible for any postal delays and loss in transit. Applicants are advised to keep in touch with us by telephone / personally to ensure that they are meeting the dates.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information and misconduct during or after selection will lead to cancellation of admission and expulsion.
- EMPI Management reserves the right of final decision on admission in accordance with its policy criteria for overall assessment of individuals.
To know more about EMPI Application Form Click Here
EMPI 2017 Results
EMPI MBA Admission 2017 : Based on CAT / MAT / XAT Scores 2017
CAT Results Click Here
MAT Results MAT
XAT Results XAT Results
EMPI Important Dates 2017
|1||EMPI Entrance Examibnation||Based on CAT / MAT / XAT|
|2||CAT Exam Date 2017||26th November, 2017|
|3||MAT Exam Date 2017||3rd December, 2017 & 9th December, 2017|
|4||XAT Exam Date 2017||January, 2017|
EMPI Business School,
Camp P.O. : CSKM Educational Complex,
New Delhi – 110 074, India,
Telephone No. : 26654732 / 4727 / 2372 / 2373 / 2375 / 3764,
Fax No. : +91 – 11 – 26654422,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.empiindia.com.