Faculty of Management Studies 2017 Entrance Exam
Faulty of Management Studies, University of Delhi invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Two Year MBA Full Time and PhD Programs through CAT 2016 Entrance Exam Scores, for the academic year 2017 – 2019.
FMS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for admission to the Two Year Full-Time MBA must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline after 12 years of formal schooling with at least 50% marks ( SC / ST :- Passing marks; OBC / PWD / CW : 45% ) or equivalent to CGPA. Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor’s Degree may also apply.
- Candidates, seeking admission to FMS Doctoral Programme are required to take the Common Admission Test ( CAT 2016 ) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management on 4 th December, 2016, unless exempted as per stipulations provided in FMS Information Bulletin. Candidates exempted from the admission test are also required to apply on – line.
Foreign Students :
- All Foreign Nationals seeking admission to MBA and PhD programmes should apply through the office of the Deputy Dean ( Foreign Students ) Conference Center, Opposite Botany Department, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007, India.
To know more about FMS Eligibility Click Here
FMS Application Form 2017
- FMS applicants can register themselves for admission to two year full time MBA and Ph.D. programmes through FMS website www.fms.edu by filling up online registration form and by paying the requisite fee of 1000/- ( 350/- for SC / ST / PWD category ) for each programme, during 1st November, 2016 to 30th November, 2016.
Mode of Application :
- All candidates are required to register using the online registration system available on http://fms.edu.
- There will be no other mode of registration.
- Opening Date : 01st November, 2016
- Closing Date : 30th November, 2016
FMS Online Registration 2017
- Visit the FMS Website http://www.fms.edu.
- You will be directed to the FMS Online Registration page. Fill in the required information correctly.
- Verify the data entered. After the FMS Registration information is confirmed, no data can be modified.
- You will be able to pay the Faculty of Management Studies admission fee through either of the two routes shown below. Choose the appropriate FMS Mode of Payment after you have confirmed your registration information.
- A candidate may apply for one or more programs of FMS.
- Incomplete form ( s ) and those without requisite fee will not be entertained.
- FMS University of Delhi will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- FMS will not entertain any charge back cases of online payment.
- The bank drafts ( if payment is not made online ) must be drawn in favour of the“The Registrar, University of Delhi” payable at State Bank of India, Delhi University Branch
- All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- Those applying for the reserved category seats ( SC / ST / OBC / PH / CW ) need to send self – attested photocopy of their applicable category certificate.
- All candidates are required to send the computer generated registration form, after online registration, along with the supporting documents to FMS latest by 16th December, 2016
- FMS uses CAT Score for shortlisting the candidates for the above programs. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- The eligibility criteria for CAT is as set by the IIMs.
FMS Application Form Payment Gateway 2017
- You will be directed to the Internet Payment Gateway of the HDFC Bank. Confirm payment through credit card / debit card.
- After successful online payment, you will be directed back to the FMS MBA Admission Website www.fms.edu. A page ( FMS Admit Card format ) will appear stating the candidate’s name, registration number, address, space for photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of the page. Affix your recent passport size colour photograph and put your signature and thumb impression at appropriate places.
- Send the above completed form along with Caste / Category certificate ( if applicable ) to the following address :
The Administrative Officer,
Faculty of Management Studies,
University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007. So as to reach FMS latest by 16th December, 2016.
- Your FMS Online Application will be further processed only upon receipt of the above documents and satisfactory verification of Caste / Category Certificate ( if applicable ) by the FMS Admission Office.
To know more about FSM Application Form Click Here
FMS 2017 Selection Procedure
- Admission to MBA programme will be based on Extempore Speech, Personal Interview & CAT 2016 score ( Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institutes of Management on 04th December, 2016 ). Applicants who have not taken CAT 2016 will not be considered for admission.
- Admission to Ph.D. programme will be based on Academic Performance, Essay Writing and Personal Interview of the eligible candidates as per the Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates ( except those exempted from admission test ) seeking admission to the doctoral program, are required to take the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) 2016 conducted by Indian Institutes of Management during 04th December, 2016. Short listed candidates will thereafter be required to submit the form of the Board of Research Studies ( Management ) at the Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, latest by 28th February, 2017.
To know more about FSM Selection Procedure Click Here
FMS Admit Card
- FMS MBA and Phd Entrance exam admit card is Available at www.fms.edu.
To know more about FMS Admit Card Click Here
FMS 2017 Exam Centres
Faculty of Management Studies MBA Exam Centres 2017
- Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhuvaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Roorkee Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
- FMS reserves the right to cancel any of the above Centres at its own discretion.
To know more about FMS Exam Centres Click Here
FMS 2017 Results
FMS 2017 Exam Date :
- Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Exam will be held on 04th December, 2016.
FMS 2017 Result Date :
- Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of December, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your FMS Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about FMS Results Click Here
FMS 2017 Important Dates
|1||Online FMS Registration Opening date||01st November, 2016|
|2||Online FMS Registration Last date||30th November, 2016|
|3||CAT Exam 2016||04th December, 2016|
New Delhi – 110 007,
Telephone No. : 011 2766 6382,
Website : www.fms.edu.
|FMS Apply Online : http://admission.du.ac.in/fms/index.php/site/login|
mba entrance exam - fms -