FMS MBA Admission Form, FMS Application Form 2018, FMS PhD Application Form 2018, FMS MBA 2018 Application, FMS MBA Online Application, FMS Admission Procedure, FMS Admission Criteria 2018, FMS MBA Apply Online, FMS MBA Admission Criteria, FMS MBA Application Fee, Issue Date of FMS Application 2018, FMS Online MBA, FMS MBA Selection Criteria, FMS Registration 2018 Dates, FMS MBA Schedule, FMS MBA Criteria, FMS MBA Last Date, FMS MBA Form Last Date, FMS Payment Gateway, FMS Admit Card, FMS Important Dates
|Home Page||Eligibility||Selection Procedure||Admit Card||Exam Centres||Results|
FMS Application Form 2018
- FMS applicants can register themselves for admission to two year full time MBA and Ph.D. programmes through FMS website www.fms.edu by filling up online registration form and by paying the requisite fee of 1000/- ( 350/- for SC / ST / PWD category ) for each programme, during 5th October, 2017 and 20th November, 2017.
Mode of Application :
- All candidates are required to register using the online registration system available on http://fms.edu.
- There will be no other mode of registration.
- Opening Date : 5th October, 2017
- Closing Date : 20th November, 2017
FMS Online Registration 2018
- Visit the FMS Website http://www.fms.edu.
- You will be directed to the FMS Online Registration page. Fill in the required information correctly.
- Verify the data entered. After the FMS Registration information is confirmed, no data can be modified.
- You will be able to pay the Faculty of Management Studies admission fee through either of the two routes shown below. Choose the appropriate FMS Mode of Payment after you have confirmed your registration information.
- A candidate may apply for one or more programs of FMS.
- Incomplete form ( s ) and those without requisite fee will not be entertained.
- FMS University of Delhi will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- FMS will not entertain any charge back cases of online payment.
- The bank drafts ( if payment is not made online ) must be drawn in favour of the“The Registrar, University of Delhi” payable at State Bank of India, Delhi University Branch
- All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- Those applying for the reserved category seats ( SC / ST / OBC / PH / CW ) need to send self – attested photocopy of their applicable category certificate.
- All candidates are required to send the computer generated registration form, after online registration, along with the supporting documents to FMS latest by 20th December, 2017
- FMS uses CAT Score for shortlisting the candidates for the above programs. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- The eligibility criteria for CAT is as set by the IIMs.
FMS Application Form Payment Gateway 2018
- You will be directed to the Internet Payment Gateway of the HDFC Bank. Confirm payment through credit card / debit card.
- After successful online payment, you will be directed back to the FMS MBA Admission Website www.fms.edu. A page ( FMS Admit Card format ) will appear stating the candidate’s name, registration number, address, space for photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of the page. Affix your recent passport size colour photograph and put your signature and thumb impression at appropriate places.
- Send the above completed form along with Caste / Category certificate ( if applicable ) to the following address :
The Administrative Officer,
Faculty of Management Studies,
University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007. So as to reach FMS latest by 20th December, 2017.
- Your FMS Online Application will be further processed only upon receipt of the above documents and satisfactory verification of Caste / Category Certificate ( if applicable ) by the FMS Admission Office.