FMS BHU Application Form 2013
FMS BHU Application Form 2013
FMS BHU Application Form Procedure 2013 :
FMS BHU application forms 2013 along with Information Bulletin for registering at FMS, B.H.U. canbe obtained by the following ways :
1. From the Counter at FMS Office, BHU :
Against State Bank of India Bank Draft / Bankers cheque of the value of 1000/- ( 650/- for SC / ST ) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi”, payable at SBI BHU Main Branch ( Code No. 0211 ) on all working days between 11.00 A.M and 2.00 P.M from 6th August, 2012 to 26th November, 2012.
2. By Post :
FMS BHU application form 2013 and Information Bulletin can also be obtained by post on sending a request to the following address :
The Dean, Faculty of Management Studies,
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi – 221 005.
along – with crossed State Bank of India Bank Draft of 1050/- ( 700/- for SC / ST ) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Banaras Hindu University” payable at SBI, BHU Main Branch ( Code No: 0211 ) along-with 32 x 26 cm size self addressed envelope super scribed APPLICATION FORM FOR MBA and MBA IB.
The last date for receipt of requisition for sending BHU FMS application form by post is 5th November 2012.
3. Downloading from the Web Site :
Candidates may also download BHU FMS application form from the BHU web site ( www.bhu.ac.in/fms ) and submit the duly filled in BHU FMS application along with a Demand Draft of 1000/- ( 650/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of The Registrar, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, payable at SBI BHU Main Branch ( Code No. 0211 on or before 27th November 2012.
Note : The candidates are required to fill FMS BHU application form in their own handwriting. Incomplete form, BHU FMS application not bearing the signature of the applicant at all on the specified places and application forms received after the last date shall not be considered. The university takes no responsibility for any delay or loss of FMS BHU application form or correspondence in postal transit /courier.
FMS BHU Application Form Submission 2013 :
1.The completed BHU FMS application forms along – with documents required should be sent to the following address so as to reach him on / or before 27th November, 2012 :
Faculty of Management Studies,
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005
2. Please ensure that a passport size photograph signed by you is pasted on the space provided for in FMS BHU application form.
3. No FMS BHU application form shall be considered for admission unless it is complete in all respects including attested copy of the photograph of the candidate containing his / her signature thereon and other documents specified are attached thereto, such as, photocopy of CAT 2012 Admit Card and Demand Draft of specified amount ( for downloaded applications only ).
4. Candidates are advised to keep sufficient number of extra copies of the same photograph, which has been pasted on BHU FMS application form for future use, as and when needed.
5. The category to which the applicant belongs once mentioned on FMS BHU application form by ‘tick’ mark ( “√“ ) will be final and no subsequent change will be allowed. If boxes requiring indication of category on FMS application form are left blank, the candidate will be treated under “General Category’.
6. BHU FMS application forms of candidates who have submitted forged / fake certificates / documents or adopted fraudulent means shall be rejected without any intimation to the candidates. Further, such candidates shall be debarred from appearing in any subsequent entrance test conducted by B.H.U.
7. Any related legal litigation in respect of the admission shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the local court of Varanasi and / or Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Allahabad only.
BHU FMS 2013 Counselling Schedule
|FMS BHU Counselling Date||Category||FMS BHU Counselling Status||Reporting time|
|3r April, 2013||General||Confirm||9 AM|
|PD Category||Confirm & Waitlisted||9 AM|
|4th April, 2013||OBC, SC & ST||Confirm||9 AM|
Note : Fee to be remitted in cash at the University Fee counter : 28,482/-
BHU FMS Counselling 2013 :
1. Candidates will be called for counselling for provisional admission in order of their combined merit in CAT 2012, Academic Record and Group Discussion & Interview.
2. Mere appearance in the CAT, Group Discussion and Interview shall not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission to the course unless he / she fulfils the eligibility conditions. Applicants must fully satisfy themselves about their eligibility before filling the application forms of both, IIM – CAT and FMS, BHU.
3. In case there are more than one candidate securing equal ranks as obtained by the last candidate in order of merit in the list of candidates to be called for admission, the following inter – se ranking rules of the University shall be applicable. In case the candidates have equal ranks then :
- The candidate having secured higher marks in the qualifying examination is eligible.
- In case the mark in the qualifying examination is also equal then the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
4. While coming for counselling for provisional admission, candidates are required to bring with them all the original documents ( certificates, Mark-sheets including Caste Certificate, Migration Certificate by non – BHU candidates / Transfer Certificates by BHU candidates etc.) In case provisional admission is offered to a candidate, all his / her original documents will be detained in the Faculty and the same will be returned after completion of admission formalities.
5. The Mark sheet of the qualifying examination of a candidate can be submitted on or before 5th October of the year of admission and no extension shall be given in this regard on any ground. Confidential results / mark sheets shall not be accepted. Only the Original Mark sheet of the qualifying examination after official declaration of the results by the respective examining bodies shall be accepted. Any other document ( sealed or confidential mark sheet ) other than a proper mark sheet issued by the authority like VC / Rector / PVC / Registrar / CE etc. in regard to marks obtained by a candidate shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
6. Provisional admission to a particular program will depend upon the combined merit in CAT 2012, Academic Records and Group Discussion & Interview and the availability of seat in that program on the date and time of counseling. The mere fact that call letter has been issued shall not entitle a candidate to claim admission.
7. If a student requests for cancellation of his / her admission and return of original documents the same will be permitted as per the existing provisions of the University.
8. The candidate granted Provisional admission shall deposit fee within the period prescribed by the Admission Committee failing which the admission shall stand cancelled.
9. Provisional admission cannot be claimed by any applicant as a matter of right. The provisional admission of an applicant shall be entirely at the discretion of the Admission Committee, which may refuse to admit any student without assigning any reason thereof.
10. Provisional admission of a candidate is liable to be cancelled by the Admission Committee at any time :
- if it is detected that there is something against the candidate which would have prevented him / her from being admitted to the course.
- If the candidate is found at a later stage to have provided any false information, and / or
- if he / she has been punished for an act of gross misconduct, indiscipline or an act involving moral turpitude.
11. A candidate provisionally selected for admission shall be required to fill the prescribed form, submit the required documents, collect his / her admit card for admission to the course from the office of the Department and pay fees by a date fixed for the purpose, otherwise the offer made to him / her will automatically stand cancelled and the seat thus falling vacant shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit under the specified category.
12. Wait listed candidate shall be offered admissions strictly on the basis of ranking provided there is a vacancy in the Program. Such wait listed candidates shall have to deposit their fee latest by the date fixed by the Admission Committee.
Banaras Hindu University FMS 2013 Navigation : FMS BHU Application Form 2013, FMS BHU MBA Entrance Exam 2013, FMS BHU CAT Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
Banaras Hindu University FMS Related : FMS BHU MBA Application Form 2013, FMS BHU Application Form Status 2013, FMS BHU Online Application Form 2013, FMS BHU Application Form 2013, BHU FMS Application Form Download 2013, FMS BHU Application Form Available 2013, BHU FMS Application Form Last Date 2013, FMS BHU Application Form Submission 2013, FMS BHU MBA Counselling 2013, FMS BHU MBA Application Form Fee Payment 2013, FMS BHU Counselling Date 2013, How to Apply for FMS BHU Application Form 2013, BHU FMS Application Form Payment Gateway 2013, FMS BHU MBA Counselling Schedule 2013, Issue Date of FMS BHU Application Form 2013, BHU FMS MBA Counselling Process 2013, FMS BHU MBA Counselling Center 2013, Last Date for BHU FMS Application Submission 2013, Filling of BHU FMS Application Form 2013, FMS BHU CAT Question Paper, FMS Alerts, FMS Updates,
Posted In mba entrance exam : banaras hindu university fms : Leave a response for fms bhu application form 2013 by priya