Fore School of Management, Fore School of Management Admission 2018, FSM PGDM Entrance Test 2018, FSM PGDM Notification 2018, FSM PGDM Entrance Exam, FSM Delhi Eligibility 2018, Fore School of Management PGDM Eligibility, FSM PGDM Eligibility, FSM Seats 2018, Fore School Management Delhi PGDM 2018, Fore School of Management Application Form, FSM PGDM Apply Online, FSM Application Form 2018, FSM Online Application Form, FSM PGDM Seats, Fore School Online Registration Form 2018, FSM Admission Process 2018, FSM Selection Criteria, FSM PGDM 2018 Admission Form, Fore School Delhi Admission Procedure, Fore School Application Form Submission 2018, Last Date of FSM PGDM Form 2018, FSM Admission based CAT Exam 2018, FSM PGDM Important Dates
Fore School of Management PGDM Admission 2018
Fore School of Management ( FSM ) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 2 year Full Time PGDM in Management and PGDM International Business Programs through CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 / GMAT Scores, for the academic year 2018.
FSM PGDM 2018 Eligibility
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling ( 10+2 ) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2018 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Monday, October 1, 2018 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- A candidate must appear in CAT-2017, XAT-2018 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1st January 2016 and 10th January 2018.
To know more about FSM Eligibility Click Here
FSM PGDM 2018 Seats
- The total number of approved seats available for PGDM Programme is 180.
FSM PGDM 2018 Application Form
Candidates interested in applying are requested to note the following-
- Candidates can apply online http://admissions.fsm.ac.in/. For online application submission candidates need to pay .1947 per programme ( Inclusive of 18% GST ) either through net banking or credit / debit card. On successful payment, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate.
- Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Change in category is not allowed.
- Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe.
- Candidates shortlisted for the “Selection Process” must review their Application Form compulsorily before appearing for the selection process.
FSM PGDM 2018 Selection Criteria
- Short listing done on the basics of CAT / XAT / GMAT Scores.
- Written Ability Test ( WAT ), General Awareness Quiz ( GA – Q ) and Personal Interview ( PI .
- Final selection on the basis of CAT / XAT / GMAT score, performance in the WAT / GA – Q /PI, academic performance and work experience.
FSM PGDM 2018 Important Dates
|1||FSM PGDM last date for application||22nd December, 2017
( Friday ) upto 23:59 hours