GBU GPT 2018 MBA Entrance Exam
Gautam Buddha University ( GBU ) invites admission Application for MBA programs through Graduate Proficiency Test ( GPT ) for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
- Human Resource Management
GBU MBA 2018 Eligibility
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized College / University with securing minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ) or equivalent grade.
GBU GPT 2018 MBA Seats Reservation
- 120 Seats 2 Years ( 4 Semester )
- The reservation and relaxation policy for SC / ST / OBC candidates is as per the Uttar Pradesh Government rules and Gautam Buddha University rules.
- The sports person providing evidence of participation in National / International level events may be provided 5% relaxation in respective qualifying examination.
GBU 2018 MBA Exam Pattern
|Subjects / Coverage Area||Percentage / Weightage|
|Reasoning and Aptitude||30|
|Mathematical Ability and Data Interpretation||30|
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
GBU MBA 2018 Online Application Form
- On-line application form and admission brochure is available on the University website : http://www.gbu.ac.in . Application fee is to be paid through Credit Card I Debit Card I Net Banking I Demand Draft ( DD ).Ifthe payment is made through DD, the DD should be drawn in the favour of Chairman Admissions, Gautam Buddha University, Payble at Delhi I Noida I Greater Noida.
- The duly signed printout of the completed application form for GPTU 2018, GPT 2018, GPTR 2018 along with required documents should reach latest by 14th June, 2018.
- For direct admissions based on merit in qualifying examination, the duly signed printout of the completed application form should reach latest by 17th July, 2018.
- For Under Graduate I Post Graduate / Doctoral Degree Programmes, please mention Application for Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Doctoral Programme ( GPTU / GPT / GPTR / Direct Mode 2018 ) on the righttop corner of the envelope.
- Candidate must send the signed printed copy of the filled online application form along with the relevant documents to the address given below
The admission office,
Gautam buddha university,
near yamuna express way greater noida.
District : g. B. Nagar. U.p., pin-201312
GBU MBA 2018 Application Fees
|Mode of Admission||Category||Application Fee / Programme|
|Entrance Test||General / OBC||Rs.1200|
|SC / ST ( U.P. )||Rs.600|
|Direct Mode||General / OBC||Rs.600|
|SC / ST ( U.P. )||Rs.300|
To know more about Application Form Click Here
GBU University MBA 2018 Exam Centre
|Code||Test Centre||Code||Test Centre|
|7||Delhi ( North )||20||Noida|
|8||Delhi ( South )||21||Patna|
|12||Greater Noida ( GBU )||25||Varanas|
GPT 2018 MBA Results
GBU GPT 2018 MBA Result Date
GBU GPT 2018 MBA Result Date : GBU GPT MBA 2018 Entrance Examination Result will be declared on 7th June, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your GBU GPT MBA Entrance Results 2018…
To know more about Results Click Here
GBU GPT 2018 MBA Important Dates
|1||The Online application form open for all programmes ( GPTU / GPT / GPTR / Direct Mode ) for the Academic Session 2018-2019.||12th March, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Last date for submission of online application||14th May, 2018 ( Monday )|
|3||The Online download of Admit Card for Entrance test : GPTU 2018, GPT 2018, GPTR 2018.||18th May, 2018 ( Friday ) onwards|
|4||Entrance Test : GPTU 2018, GPT 2018, GPTR 2018.||27th May, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|5||Announcement of the Results : GPTU, GPT, GPTR 2018.||7th June, 2018 ( Thrusday )|
|6||Group Discussion ( GD ) & Personal Interview ( PI ): MBA & MORA Programmes.||18th June, 2018 ( Monday )|
|7||Declaration of Final Results||10th July, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
Gautam Buddha University,
Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh ( India ) – 201 308,
Telephone No. : 0120 – 2344200,
Website : http://www.gbu.ac.in