GGSIPU 2017 MBA Entrance Exam
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University ( GGSIPU ) invites admission Application MBA & MBA IT programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
MBA CET for the following programes :
|S.No.||Name of CET||Abbreviated Name of CET||CET Code|
|1||MBA CET for the following programmes:
|2||Master of Business Administration ( Information Technology )||MBA( IT )||116|
- All applicants must appear in the appropriate CET for admission.
- Only CET qualified applicants shall be considered for admission, through the University counselling, subject to fulfillment of eligibility and admission criteria.
To know more about GGSIPU 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
|S.No.||Name of CET||CET Code||Eligibility conditions & admission criteria|
|1||MBA||101||Eligibility conditions :Any recognized 3 years or more bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.( Or ) Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology or any other subject with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification Recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks in Aggregate.( Or ) Passed the final examination of the institute of chartered accountants of india or england, the institute of cost and works accountants of india or england or the institute of company secretaries of india.|
|2||Master of Business Administration ( Information Technology )||116||Eligibility conditions:B.E. / B.Tech with minimum of 60% marks.( Or ) M.sc. ( cs ), M. Sc. ( IT ), M.Sc. ( Electronics ) with minimum of 60% marks.( Or ) Mca with minimum of 60% marks.|
- Admission Critera : All applicants must appear in the CET conducted ( unless specified otherwise ). The admissions would be based on the merit / rank in the CET.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not mean acceptance of eligibility.
- For the purpose of percentage calculation in the qualifying degree, for the candidates who have completed their qualifying degree from GGSIPU, the Cumulative Performance Index ( CPI ) shall be taken as the percentage of marks.
Result Awaited / Compartment / Supplementary Cases :
- i. All such candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination ( irrespective of the outcome of their final result ) will be eligible to appear in the CET 2017 – 2018 and all such candidates will be provisionally admitted in the respective programmes; provided that the examination of the qualifying programme of study on the basis of which admission is sought is over before the commencement of classes in the University for the programme of study in which admission is sought. Further, such provisionally admitted candidates will have to fulfill his / her eligibility as per the eligibility laid down in the admission brochure, latest by 15October, 2017.
- ii. All such candidates whose result is awaited, will have to submit an undertaking / self-declaration form at the time of admission/ verification of document ( schedule to be notified later ) in the prescribed Proforma (to be made available on or before 28th February, 2017 ). Further, in case the candidate is minor i.e. below 18 years of age; in that case, the affidavit shall be signed by his / her parent/guardian. Candidates / parents / guardians may further note that submission of false affidavit is a punishable offence;
- iii. The candidate will have to submit the final result of qualifying degree proving his/her eligibility on or before 15 October, 2017 to their Concerned Dean / Principal / Director of their respective School / College / Institute where the admission has been granted. The concerned Dean / Principal / Director must submit the details of the results of these provisionally admitted students by October 18, 2017, to the Incharge ( Admissions ), Academic Reception Counter, Administrative Block, GGS Indraprastha University, Sec 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078, duly signed by the concerned Dean / Principal / Director;
- iv. In case the candidate fails to submit his / her final result of qualifying degree in the manner as prescribed above to prove his / her eligibility on or before 15 October, 2017, whatsoever the reason may be, his / her admission will be treated as null and void ( cancelled ) and the entire fee will be forfeited and under no circumstances he / she will be allowed to appear in the End Term Exam. If such an admitted student appears for the examination and even if the result of such students is declared, the candidature of such provisionally admitted candidates shall be cancelled and the result declared as null and void. No extension beyond 15 October, 2017 shall be allowed by the university in any case.
- The Dean of the Schools / Director / Principal shall be responsible to ensure that the eligibility of all students are checked by them to ensure correctness of admissions specially in case of provisionally admitted students. The provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled if the candidate fails to submit result in time i.e. 15 October, 2017
There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission for e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.9% marks in his / her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%. Therefore, the candidate is not eligible for that programme where minimum requirement of marks is 50%. In case candidate for any reason fills the minimum% wrongly in Verification Form, he / she shall be solely responsible.
The eligibility in the LLB programme will be strictly as laid down by the Bar Council of India. As per Bar Council of India letter No. LE Cir.: February, 2010 dated 20 December, 2010, it is stated that “The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation/post graduation through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such students are not eligible for admission in the law courses…….” Ref.: BCI Letter No. BCI:D:1823 / 2010 (LE) dated 31 November, 2010.
Physical Fitness :
The applicant must be in good mental and physical health and should be free from any physical / mental defect which is likely to interfere with his / her studies including active outdoor duties required of a professional. Accordingly, all the students shall be required to submit a Medical Certificate indicating fitness from a Doctor with valid registration under the Medical Council of India act, at the time of admissions / counselling.
GGSIPU MBA 2017 Age Limit
- For MBA Programs where entry qualification is graduation : 35 years.
The upper age limit may be relaxed upto a maximum of five years in exceptional cases by the Admission Officer ( designated ) of the concerned programme if he/ she is satisfied with the merit of the case. Candidates exceeding the upper age limit upto five years may provisionally apply/ appear in the Common Entrance Test. However, they would be required to submit to the satisfaction of the Admission Officer an explanation
regarding the gap period, i.e., the details of the period spent by him / her after passing the qualifying examination to justify the relaxation. Such explanation should be in the form of an application to the concerned Admission Officer along with supporting documents ( if any ). Any relaxation of age beyond this shall be given by the Registrar of the University. The candidates desirous of applying for age relaxation should apply in writing to Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The application should reach the Admission Division of the University on or before 20th May, 2017 at the address :
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Dwarka, Sector 16C,
Late applications shall be summarily rejected.
To know more about GGSIPU 2017 Eligibility Click Here
GGSIPU CET 2017 Exam Scheme
General guidelines for Common Entrance Examinations :
- The written examinations conducted are OMR based in general unless specified otherwise.
- For marking / writing on the OMR answer sheet , a black / blue ball pen should ( only ) be used.
- The marks for the correct answers are specified in the question booklet given at the time of examinations.
- There may be negative marking for every incorrect answer. ‘Incorrect answers will include Wrong answers’ as well as “those which contain more than one answer to the question.” For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted. The negative marking scheme of examination for a particular CET shall be specified in question booklet. For all examinations other than M.Phil ( English ) there shall be negative marking .
- The University shall declare the result of each CET in respect of qualifying candidates as given in the schedule in Chapter 1, and the list will be displayed on the University’s website, i.e., http://www.ipu.ac.in No separate intimation to this effect will be sent to the candidates individually.
- The University does not issue or supply or intimate the marks / ranks to any candidate and no correspondence on the subject will be entertained. However, marks obtained by individual candidate can be seen or downloaded from the University’s website http://www.ipu.ac.in
- The rules of examinations as enshrined in the University Act, Statutes, Ordinances, Regulations and procedures or as approved by the Vice Chancellor of the University shall be applicable on all candidates.
To know more about GGSIPU 2017 Exam Scheme Click Here
GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Procedure
All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode for all Common Entrance Tests 2017. The application form is available at the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in. The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of 1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable, shall be available from 15th February, 2017, onwards ( Unless specified otherwise ). The Application fee, the processing charges and taxes shall not be refundable under any circumstances. The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Important Instructions
- The term “University”, in this admission brochure shall mean the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- The application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website: http://www.ipu.ac.in
- The last date of application may be extended for any programme or programme group for which a common entrance test is to be conducted by the University.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether he / she possess the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility
- The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
- Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
- The language of the CET shall be English unless otherwise specified.
- From the merit of a specific CET Code, admissions are in general made to a specific set of programmes of studies. This document illustrates the list of programmes to which admissions were made in the academic session 2016 – 2017. The University may add or remove programmes of studies from any or all CET Codes.
- After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is any mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category / region claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form ( together with applicable processing fees of . 500/- ) to: Reception, Examination Division, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
- This application must be submitted within 5 working days of the last date of form submission together with the applicable fees. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained by the Examinations Division. Window for making correction shall be notified by the University before / during counselling for admissions.
- A Separate Application Form has to be filled-in for each programme ( s ) having distinct CET Code.
- No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding declaration of results and commencement of counselling / admission. Result will be declared on University Website ( http://www.ipu.ac.in ). Detailed schedule of first counselling/admissions will be notified prior to commencement of respective counselling, on the University Website ( http://www.ipu.ac.in ). Tentative dates of commencement of first and second counselling shall be notified on or before 28th February, of the admission year. The schedule may be deferred if the sanctioned intake for the respective programme is not received by the University in time.
- The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the CET – 2017. The candidates will be called for counselling / admission depending upon the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit. The rank of candidates who do not qualify in CET – 2017 will not be declared.
- Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of application.
- 14. In all communications regarding submission of application or otherwise related to admissions, the copy of the application form must be submitted as otherwise the communication would be deemed incomplete and no processing would be performed on the communication, without any notice to the applicant.
- There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded – off to 50%.
- The qualifying examinations of all candidates must be over before the commencement of classes for the year of admissions. In general, the classes shall commence from the 1st working day of the month of August unless otherwise specified.
- If a candidate clears the qualifying examinations in a particular year ( A ), and in the subsequent year ( B ) appears in the improvement examinations, then in the year B or later, if the candidate applies on the basis of the qualifying examination, the result of the examination held in the year B shall be used for calculation / verification of eligibility for all papers for which result was declared by the examining body of the qualifying examinations in the year B.
- The tentative schedule of counselling together with all appendices shall be notified on the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in on or before 28th February, 2017 while the detailed schedule shall be notified after declaration of merit / result of the CET.
- The list of documents required shall be informed through the detailed counselling schedule as notified on the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in.
- The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
To know more about GGSIPU 2017 Application Form Click Here
GGSIPU CET 2017 Exam Center
The CET for the above mentioned programmes will be held at following centres provided sufficient number of candidates opt for a particular centre :
|S. No.||City Name||City Code|
- For all other programmes the Common Entrance Tests ( CET ) will be conducted only in Delhi.
- The choices indicated by the candidates in respect to the Centres of Entrance Examination shall only be considered as their preferred choices. The actual Centre Code will be allotted by the University and the same shall be considered as final. Neither any change in the preferences already indicated by the candidate shall be allowed by the University nor any correspondence in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances. The University may drop any of the above mentioned centres if sufficient number of candidates are not available or for any other reason deemed appropriate to drop the centre.
- In case University decides to drop both the preferences of centres given by the candidate or due any other reason, then, in such circumstances, ‘Delhi’ centre will be allotted. The allotment of centres will be rearranged if that choice is not available.
GGSIPU MBA 2017 Entrance Syllabus
- English Language & Comprehension ( 30% )
- Numerical Ability ( 30% )
- General Awareness ( 10% )
- Reasoning ability including data interpretation ( 30% )
GGSIPU CET 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid CET Admit Card 2017, issued by the University.
- Candidates are required to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of CET. One copy of the admit card must be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator. The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies shall require that a passport sized photograph of the candidate is pasted on it. Candidates are advised to keep two copies of the photograph uploaded at the time of form filling handy for this purpose for each CET applied for.
- Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling / admission.
- Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test (under any circumstances).
- No claim of having filled up the Application Form and non-receipt of admit card will be admissible after the CET.
- Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET without the Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator ( s ) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his / her details on the admit card / centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities (visible mark of identification) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in case of dubious identity.
- In case of non receipt of Admit Card the candidate may contact Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET. The application in this regard must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of requisite fee for the CET. Without the submission of these two documents, no application in regard to non-receipt of admit cards shall be entertained, the application in this regard shall be deemed incomplete and rejected without intimation to the applicant.
To know more about GGSIPU 2017 Admit Card Click Here
GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 Results
GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 Result Date :
GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 Result Date : GGSIPU Entrance Exam Results will be declared on
- MBA Result Date : 23rd May, 2017
- MBA ( IT ) Results Date : 2nd May, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your GGSIPU CET MBA Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about GGSIPU 2017 Results Click Here
GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling
Submission of Counselling Participation Fee :
- Candidate has to deposit a nonrefundable 1000/- plus charges as applicable, as one time ( non refundable ) Counselling Participation Fee, as per the schedule for each CET Code.
- For depositing the Counselling Participation Fee, the candidate has to visit the GGSIP University admission website http://www.ipuadmissions.nic.in and select the option for “payment of counselling participation fee”, enter CET details viz CET Roll No, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- After submission of the details as mentioned in para 2, the candidate will get two options of payment :
- Cash payment ( challan will be generated and fee may be deposited through cash in any branch of Indian Bank )
- Net Banking / Credit Card and Debit Card.
- The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment on the website ( http://www.ipuadmissions.nic.in ) and must take the printout of online fee confirmation receipt with the transaction details, to be retained for all future reference. In case of payment of fee through Challan, the candidate must retain the copy of the Challan after depositing the fees.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to complete the process of fee submission online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last minute to avoid transaction failure or any other technical fault due to congestion on web server on account of heavy load on internet / website.
- If the fee is paid through credit / debit card and status is not ‘OK’, it means the transaction got cancelled and the amount will be refunded to concerned credit / debit card. Such candidates have to pay the fee once again.
- In case of any problem regarding payment of fees, non availability of fee confirmation receipt on the website within the specified time as mentioned in point 4, candidate can contact Helpdesk of University to resolve the issue.
- Submission of registration fees is just a part of the counselling process, just payment of this fees does not entitle the candidate to admission.
Spot Counselling :
- After completion of all rounds of online counselling ‘Spot Counselling’ shall be done offline. All eligible candidates desirous of participating in the “Spot Counselling” shall have to pay a counselling ( separate ) participation fee. The participation fees in the “Spot Counselling” shall be INR 1000/= (non-refundable / transferable).
- The “Spot Counselling” shall be done for vacancies remaining after reporting of allocated candidates to Schools of Studies / Colleges / institutions alloted and arising during the process of “Spot Counselling” as enumerated below. Since, all conversions of categories / region-wise divisions are completed in the last round of online counselling, the spot counselling shall consider all seats to be filled as unreserved.
- The vacant seats left after reporting /admission of candidates to institutions only shall be considered for filling in the spot counselling.
- Any CET qualified candidates who have not taken admission in the rounds of Online counselling will be eligible to participate in the spot counselling, against the available vacant seat (if any).
- The candidates who are allotted seat in rounds of online counselling and have paid the part Academic Fee of 40,000/- to confirm admission in any institute/ college and have also reported to the concerned University School of Study / college / institutions will be treated as “admitted” at the time of Spot Counselling. Such candidates, if they desire to participate in the “Spot Counselling” shall be required to pay a transfer fees of INR 5000/=, these candidates shall be considered as per their rank only, if they do not appear at the time of counselling for their rank, they shall not be allowed to participate, moreover, the seats thus vacated by these candidates shall be offered to candidates participating in “Spot Counselling” with lower rank as compared to the candidates thus transferred. For such “transferred” candidates, the part academic fees paid by the candidate of INR 40000/= shall be adjusted during counselling. If a change of institution / college occurs of such candidates, then the institution / college from which the candidate is being transferred shall refund the balance fees paid (if any), that is the component of the fees paid by the candidate at the institution directly to the candidates on application by the candidate, and the candidate shall have to pay the balance fees (if any) of the institution to which the candidate is transferred as per schedule to be notified by the candidates.
- Any candidate, who was admitted in any round and subsequently withdrawn as per procedure, will be eligible to participate in the Spot Counselling.
- All “not admitted” candidates will be eligible to participate in the Spot Counselling.
- There will be no withdrawal of admission and refund of fees for the candidates who will take admission in Spot counselling. Seats left vacant, if any, after spot counselling only shall be considered for admission process of filling up of vacancies after 31st July, 2017.
- Spot counselling shall be completed on or before 31st July, 2017
- Spot counselling shall be completed on or before 31st of July, of the admission year.
To know more about GGSIPU 2017 Counselling Click Here
To know more about GGSIPU 2017 Question Papers Click Here
GGSIPU 2017 Important Dates
|S. No||CET Code||CET Name||Last Date of Application ( UPTO 4 PM )||CET Date||CET Time||Date of Declaration of Result ( Latest by )|
|1||116||MBA ( IT )||4th April, 2017 Tuesday||15th April, 2017 Saturday||10.30 AM to 1 PM||2nd May, 2017 Tuesday|
|2||101||MBA||18th April, 2017 Tuesday||7th May, 2017 Sunday||2 PM to 4.30 PM||23rd May, 2017 Tuesday|
Sector – 16C, Dwarka,
Delhi – 110 075, India,
Telephone No. : +91 – 11 – 25302170, 25302167 / 68 / 69,
Fax No. : +91 – 11 – 25302111,
Website : www.ipu.ac.in.
|Application Form : https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/850/51678/application.html
mba entrance exam - ggsipu cet -