GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form
GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Procedure
All the candidates shall submit GGSIPU CET 2015 application forms only through online mode, for all Common Entrance Tests 2015. The application form is available at the GGSIPU website https://digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/850/2036/application.html. The GGSIPU CET 2015 application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of 750/- plus service charge & taxes as applicable from 9th February, 2015, onwards. The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
GGSIPU CET 2015 Important Instructions :
- The GGSIPU CET 2015 application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website : http://ipu.ac.in
- The last date for applying shall not be extended for any programme or programme group for which a common entrance test is to be conducted by the University.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
- Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
- After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form to :
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
- This GGSIPU MBA CET 2015 application must be submitted before 3.00 PM of 7th April, 2015 for CET Code other than 102. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained.
- A Separate Application Form has to be filled-in for each programme (s) having distinct CET Code.
- No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding declaration of results and commencement of counselling/ admission. Result will be declared on University Website ( http://www.ipu.ac.in ). Detailed schedule of first counselling/admissions will be notified prior to commencement of respective counselling, on the University Website ( http://www.ipu.ac.in ). Tentative dates of commencement of first and second counselling shall be notified by 20th February, 2015. The schedule may be deferred if the sanctioned intake for the respective programme is not received by the University in time.
- The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the CET-2015. The candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit. The rank of candidates who do not qualify in CET-2015 will not be declared.
- Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of application.
- In all communication regarding submission of application or otherwise related to admissions, the copy of the application form must be submitted as otherwise the communication would be deemed incomplete and no processing would be performed on the communication, without any notice to the applicant.
- There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Filling the application form and / or appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The tentative schedule of counselling shall be notified on the University website http://ipu.ac.in on or before 20th February, 2015.
- The list of documents required shall be informed through the detailed counselling schedule as notified on the University website http://ipu.ac.in.
- The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
- Write the complete e-mail address and phone number in the form carefully. Please note that this e-mail address and phone number may be used by the University for future communication.
GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form :
The price of CET admission brochure along with GGSIPU CET PGDELM application form is 1000/- ( One Thousand Rupees Only ). The cost of PGDELM CET admission brochure is non – refundable. No other fee is required to be submitted along with GGSIPU CET application form.
- The Admission Brochure along with GGSIPU CET application form will be on sale from 15th February, 2015 on all working days during normal Banking hours from the Sector – 16C Dwarka Branch of Indian Bank.
Branch Address / Phone Number Sector - 16C,
GGSIP University Campus, Sector - 16C, Dwarka,
New Delhi - 110 078.
Ph No. : 28035244 / 25302870.
- Sale by Post : Admission Brochure along with GGSIPU CET application form ( detachable ) can also be obtained through Registered / Speed post. A request in this regard should be sent to the following address :
Joint Registrar ( Academic ),
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector – 16C, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 075.
- GGSIPU CET application on plain paper, addressed to the Joint Registrar ( Academic ) requesting to issue Admission Brochure for PG Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management. GGSIPU Common Entrance Test application should clearly mention the name and the address of the applicant.
- A Demand Draft of 1100/- ( Rupees One Thousand One Hundred only ) drawn in favour of “Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University”, payable at Delhi.The name, address and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft / Pay Order.
- A self – addressed envelope of size not less than 24cms x 30cms.
- The request must reach Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University latest by Last week of March, 2015. The amount once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The envelope of the application requesting for the issuance of Admission Brochure – X must be superscribed at the left – top corner as “Request for Admission Brochure PG Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management for the session 2015″ .
- GGGSIPU University will NOT be responsible for the delay, loss or damage, if any, ( during the transit ) of GGSIPU Common Entrance Test application / Demand Draft / Pay Order for issuance of Admission Brochure and for the Admission Brochure after its dispatch from Guru Gobind Singh Indrapastha University.
- Candidates must enclose the relevant documents pertaining to the program with distinct Program Code along with GGSIPU CET application form.
Submission of GGSIPU CET Application Form :
- The applicants are advised to retain a photocopy of the duly filled – in GGSIPU CET application form along with relevant documents before the same is submitted to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- GGSIPU CET PGDELM application form along with relevant documents complete in all respects, should be submitted by hand or by speed post to the following address :
The Dean, University School of Education,
GGSIP University, Dwarka Campus,
New Delhi – 110 075.
- Notes : After the last date is over, GGSIPU PGDELM CET application form sent through Registered / Speed Post/ Courier or by any other means will not be accepted, irrespective of the fact when the form was despatched / posted. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit their application form along with eligibility documents at the earliest to University School of Education, instead of waiting for the last date.
- Attested copy of degree certificate and marks-sheet of the qualifying examination clearly showing the marks obtained by the candidate in the degree. ( Wherever grades / CPI / CGPA etc are awarded, attach a sheet showing the calculation of overall percentage ). CPI awarded by GGSIP University to be treated as equivalent to percentage.
- Result of qualifying examination. Photocopy of documents showing working experience upto the cut – off date.
- Proof of Date of Birth. Photocopy of certificates for claiming admission under reserved category.
- Write the complete address by giving your name and PIN code carefully and legibly. Please note that this address will be used by GGSIPU University for all the correspondence in future. Therefore, it should be very clearly written with black ball point pen only. The address should be properly filled up in the prescribed boxes and should not overflow. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in GGSIPU CET application form. No request for change of address will be entertained till the admission is finalized.
- In addition to the above mentioned details, mobile number, contact number of the residence and e mail id must be provided in CET application form along with the relevant documents.
GGSIPU CET 2015 Navigation : GGSIPU CET 2015 List of Application Bank Branches, GGSIPU CET 2015 Results, GGSIPU CET 2015 Eligibility , GGSIPU CET 2015 Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2015 Exam Scheme, GGSIPU CET 2015 Admit Card, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2015 Exam Date, GGSIPU CET MBA Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2015 MBA Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Online, How to Apply for GGSIPU CET 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Download, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Availability, GSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Submission, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Last Date, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Issue, GGSIPU CET 2015 Registration Form, GGSIPU 2015 MBA Registration Last Date, IPU CET 2015 MBA Apply Online, GGSIPU CET 2015 Delhi MBA Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2015 MBA Admit Card, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Status, GGSIPU CET 2015 Registration Form Issue Date, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Fee, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Procedure, GGSIPU CET 2015 MBA Admission Form, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Process, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Date, GGSIPU CET 2015 Examination Form,
GGSIPU CET Application Form 2015 – GGSIPU 2015 CET Application Form – GGSIPU CET Application Procedure 2015 – Submission of GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form – GGSIPU CET 2015 Test Centers.
Posted In mba entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet 2015 application form by vennila