GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form
GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Procedure
All the candidates shall submit GGSIPU CET 2016 application forms only through online mode, for all Common Entrance Tests 2016. The application form is available at the GGSIPU website http://www.ipu.ac.in. The GGSIPU CET 2016 application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of 1000/- excluding processing charges & taxes as applicable from 30th January, 2016, onwards. The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
GGSIPU CET 2016 Important Instructions :
- The GGSIPU CET 2016 application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website : http://ipu.ac.in
- The last date for applying shall not be extended for any programme or programme group for which a common entrance test is to be conducted by the University.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
- Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
- After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form to ( together with applicable processing fees of 500/-) :
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
- This GGSIPU MBA CET 2016 application must be submitted within 5 working days of the last date of form submission together with the applicable fees. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained.
- A Separate Application Form has to be filled-in for each programme (s) having distinct CET Code.
- No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding declaration of results and commencement of counselling/ admission. Result will be declared on University Website ( http://www.ipu.ac.in ). Detailed schedule of first counselling/admissions will be notified prior to commencement of respective counselling, on the University Website ( http://www.ipu.ac.in ). Tentative dates of commencement of first and second counselling shall be notified on or before 16th February, 2016. The schedule may be deferred if the sanctioned intake for the respective programme is not received by the University in time.
- The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the CET-2016. The candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit. The rank of candidates who do not qualify in CET-2016 will not be declared.
- Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of application.
- In all communication regarding submission of application or otherwise related to admissions, the copy of the application form must be submitted as otherwise the communication would be deemed incomplete and no processing would be performed on the communication, without any notice to the applicant.
- There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Filling the application form and / or appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The tentative schedule of counselling together with all appendices shall be notified on the University website http://ipu.ac.in on or before 16th February, 2016 while the detailed schedule shall be notified after declaration of merit/result of the CET.
- The list of documents required shall be informed through the detailed counselling schedule as notified on the University website http://ipu.ac.in.
- The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
- Write the complete e-mail address and phone number in the form carefully. Please note that this e-mail address and phone number may be used by the University for future communication.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Navigation : GGSIPU CET 2015 List of Application Bank Branches, GGSIPU CET 2016 Results, GGSIPU CET 2016 Eligibility , GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2016 Exam Scheme, GGSIPU CET 2016 Admit Card, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2016 Exam Date, GGSIPU CET MBA Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Online, How to Apply for GGSIPU CET 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Download, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Availability, GSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Submission, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Last Date, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Issue, GGSIPU CET 2016 Registration Form, GGSIPU 2016 MBA Registration Last Date, IPU CET 2016 MBA Apply Online, GGSIPU CET 2016 Delhi MBA Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Admit Card, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Status, GGSIPU CET 2016 Registration Form Issue Date, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Fee, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Procedure, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Admission Form, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Process, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Date, GGSIPU CET 2016 Examination Form,
GGSIPU CET Application Form 2016 – GGSIPU 2016 CET Application Form – GGSIPU CET Application Procedure 2016 – Submission of GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form – GGSIPU CET 2016 Test Centers.
Posted In mba entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet 2016 application form by shanmugapriya