GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form
|| Exam Scheme
| Admid Card
|| Question Papers
All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode for all Common Entrance Tests 2017. The application form is available at the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in. The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of 1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable, shall be available from 15th February, 2017, onwards ( Unless specified otherwise ). The Application fee, the processing charges and taxes shall not be refundable under any circumstances. The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Important Instructions
- The term “University”, in this admission brochure shall mean the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- The application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website: http://www.ipu.ac.in
- The last date of application may be extended for any programme or programme group for which a common entrance test is to be conducted by the University.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether he / she possess the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility
- The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
- Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
- The language of the CET shall be English unless otherwise specified.
- From the merit of a specific CET Code, admissions are in general made to a specific set of programmes of studies. This document illustrates the list of programmes to which admissions were made in the academic session 2016 – 2017. The University may add or remove programmes of studies from any or all CET Codes.
- After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is any mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category / region claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form ( together with applicable processing fees of . 500/- ) to: Reception, Examination Division, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
- This application must be submitted within 5 working days of the last date of form submission together with the applicable fees. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained by the Examinations Division. Window for making correction shall be notified by the University before / during counselling for admissions.
- A Separate Application Form has to be filled-in for each programme ( s ) having distinct CET Code.
- No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding declaration of results and commencement of counselling / admission. Result will be declared on University Website ( http://www.ipu.ac.in ). Detailed schedule of first counselling/admissions will be notified prior to commencement of respective counselling, on the University Website ( http://www.ipu.ac.in ). Tentative dates of commencement of first and second counselling shall be notified on or before 28th February, of the admission year. The schedule may be deferred if the sanctioned intake for the respective programme is not received by the University in time.
- The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the CET – 2017. The candidates will be called for counselling / admission depending upon the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit. The rank of candidates who do not qualify in CET – 2017 will not be declared.
- Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of application.
- 14. In all communications regarding submission of application or otherwise related to admissions, the copy of the application form must be submitted as otherwise the communication would be deemed incomplete and no processing would be performed on the communication, without any notice to the applicant.
- There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded – off to 50%.
- The qualifying examinations of all candidates must be over before the commencement of classes for the year of admissions. In general, the classes shall commence from the 1st working day of the month of August unless otherwise specified.
- If a candidate clears the qualifying examinations in a particular year ( A ), and in the subsequent year ( B ) appears in the improvement examinations, then in the year B or later, if the candidate applies on the basis of the qualifying examination, the result of the examination held in the year B shall be used for calculation / verification of eligibility for all papers for which result was declared by the examining body of the qualifying examinations in the year B.
- The tentative schedule of counselling together with all appendices shall be notified on the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in on or before 28th February, 2017 while the detailed schedule shall be notified after declaration of merit / result of the CET.
- The list of documents required shall be informed through the detailed counselling schedule as notified on the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in.
- The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
GGSIPU 2017 Important Dates
|S. No||CET Code||CET Name||Last Date of Application ( UPTO 4 PM )||CET Date||CET Time||Date of Declaration of Result ( Latest by )|
|1||101||MBA||18th April, 2017 ( Tuesday )||7th May, 2017 ( Sunday )||2 PM to 4.30 PM||23rd May, 2017 ( Tuesday )|
|2||116||MBA (IT)||4th April, 2017 ( Tuesday )||15th April, 2017 ( Saturday )||10.30 AM to 1 PM||2nd May, 2017 ( Tuesday )|
GGSIPU CET 2017 Navigation : GGSIPU CET 2015 List of Application Bank Branches, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Results , GGSIPU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2017 Exam Scheme, GGSIPU CET 2017 Admit Card , GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test - GGSIPU CET MBA Exam 2017, GGSIPU CET MBA Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form Online, How to Apply for GGSIPU CET 2017, GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form Download, GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form Availability, GSIPU CET 2017 Application Form Submission, GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form Last Date, GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form Issue, GGSIPU CET 2017 Registration Form, GGSIPU 2017 MBA Registration Last Date, IPU CET 2017 MBA Apply Online, GGSIPU CET 2017 Delhi MBA Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Admit Card, GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form Status, GGSIPU CET 2017 Registration Form Issue Date, GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form Fee, GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form Procedure, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Admission Form, GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form Process, GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form Date, GGSIPU CET 2017 Examination Form,
Home Entrance Exam Exam Scheme Eligibility Admid Card Results Counselling Question Papers GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Procedure All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode for all Common Entrance Tests 2017. The application form is available at … Continue reading
Posted In mba entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet 2017 application form by nirmala