GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling
|| Exam Scheme
| Application Form
|| Admit Card
|| Question Papers
Submission of Counselling Participation Fee :
- Candidate has to deposit a nonrefundable 1000/- plus charges as applicable, as one time ( non refundable ) Counselling Participation Fee, as per the schedule for each CET Code.
- For depositing the Counselling Participation Fee, the candidate has to visit the GGSIP University admission website http://www.ipuadmissions.nic.in and select the option for “payment of counselling participation fee”, enter CET details viz CET Roll No, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- After submission of the details as mentioned in para 2, the candidate will get two options of payment :
- Cash payment ( challan will be generated and fee may be deposited through cash in any branch of Indian Bank )
- Net Banking / Credit Card and Debit Card.
- The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment on the website ( http://www.ipuadmissions.nic.in ) and must take the printout of online fee confirmation receipt with the transaction details, to be retained for all future reference. In case of payment of fee through Challan, the candidate must retain the copy of the Challan after depositing the fees.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to complete the process of fee submission online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last minute to avoid transaction failure or any other technical fault due to congestion on web server on account of heavy load on internet / website.
- If the fee is paid through credit / debit card and status is not ‘OK’, it means the transaction got cancelled and the amount will be refunded to concerned credit / debit card. Such candidates have to pay the fee once again.
- In case of any problem regarding payment of fees, non availability of fee confirmation receipt on the website within the specified time as mentioned in point 4, candidate can contact Helpdesk of University to resolve the issue.
- Submission of registration fees is just a part of the counselling process, just payment of this fees does not entitle the candidate to admission.
Spot Counselling :
- After completion of all rounds of online counselling ‘Spot Counselling’ shall be done offline. All eligible candidates desirous of participating in the “Spot Counselling” shall have to pay a counselling ( separate ) participation fee. The participation fees in the “Spot Counselling” shall be INR 1000/= (non-refundable / transferable).
- The “Spot Counselling” shall be done for vacancies remaining after reporting of allocated candidates to Schools of Studies / Colleges / institutions alloted and arising during the process of “Spot Counselling” as enumerated below. Since, all conversions of categories / region-wise divisions are completed in the last round of online counselling, the spot counselling shall consider all seats to be filled as unreserved.
- The vacant seats left after reporting /admission of candidates to institutions only shall be considered for filling in the spot counselling.
- Any CET qualified candidates who have not taken admission in the rounds of Online counselling will be eligible to participate in the spot counselling, against the available vacant seat (if any).
- The candidates who are allotted seat in rounds of online counselling and have paid the part Academic Fee of 40,000/- to confirm admission in any institute/ college and have also reported to the concerned University School of Study / college / institutions will be treated as “admitted” at the time of Spot Counselling. Such candidates, if they desire to participate in the “Spot Counselling” shall be required to pay a transfer fees of INR 5000/=, these candidates shall be considered as per their rank only, if they do not appear at the time of counselling for their rank, they shall not be allowed to participate, moreover, the seats thus vacated by these candidates shall be offered to candidates participating in “Spot Counselling” with lower rank as compared to the candidates thus transferred. For such “transferred” candidates, the part academic fees paid by the candidate of INR 40000/= shall be adjusted during counselling. If a change of institution / college occurs of such candidates, then the institution / college from which the candidate is being transferred shall refund the balance fees paid (if any), that is the component of the fees paid by the candidate at the institution directly to the candidates on application by the candidate, and the candidate shall have to pay the balance fees (if any) of the institution to which the candidate is transferred as per schedule to be notified by the candidates.
- Any candidate, who was admitted in any round and subsequently withdrawn as per procedure, will be eligible to participate in the Spot Counselling.
- All “not admitted” candidates will be eligible to participate in the Spot Counselling.
- There will be no withdrawal of admission and refund of fees for the candidates who will take admission in Spot counselling. Seats left vacant, if any, after spot counselling only shall be considered for admission process of filling up of vacancies after 31st July, 2017.
- Spot counselling shall be completed on or before 31st July, 2017
- Spot counselling shall be completed on or before 31st of July, of the admission year.
Frist Counselling Procedure :
- Detailed schedule of first counselling / admissions indicating the number of qualified candidates to be called for counselling will be displayed on or before 5.00 p.m. on the University’s Website ( www.ipu.ac.in ) one week ( 05 working days ) prior to commencement of counselling. Venue of Counselling & list of institutions along with the intake in the respective programme / s will be notified on the University’s Website before the commencement of counselling.
- The candidates should report at the notified venue, on the scheduled date and time for counselling / admission in-person along with the documents mentioned in the detailed counselling schedule. On reaching the venue, the candidates must mark the Attendance available with the admission officer. Allotment of seats to the candidates will be made only when he / she attends the counselling session in person.
- The counselling processing fee shall be 1000 / – ( non-refundable ) . This fee shall be required to be paid by any ( qualified ) candidate desirous of taking admission.
- Firstly, the candidates will be called in order of merit / rank, ( for M.Tech Programme, the candidates will be called in order of qualified & valid GATE Score / Merit first, and if seats remain vacant, then on the basis of CET merit / rank ) for all programmes other than M.Tech. Biotechnology for which only GATE qualified candidates with valid score are eligible. The candidates shall have to produce the required documents for verification, in the absence of documents, seat allotment can be refused. Depending upon the merit, the seats will be offered to the candidates as per availability of seat at that point of time. Each candidate will have to choose from / out of those available when his / her turn comes.
- Admission Officer will give a duly signed Admission Slip after the deposition of the complete fee ( as required for the programme at the time of counselling ) by the candidate. No candidate should leave the venue of counselling without receiving the Admission Slip. The candidate must check details printed / written in the admission slip.
- A candidate who fails to appear in person on the notified venue, date and time for counselling, shall forfeit his / her claim for the seat which could be offered to him / her, had he / she been present on his / her turn. However, if the candidate reports late or reports on subsequent days during the process of counselling, he / she may be considered for allotment of a seat available at that point of time for a particular category to which he / she belongs.
- A candidate who is allotted a seat will be required to pay notified fee immediately on the spot at the time of counselling / admission. If a candidate fails to pay the fee, as mentioned above immediately after the seat is offered to him / her, the offer will be withdrawn on the spot and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list. Part payment or payment through cash / cheque will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The students admitted in first counselling would NOT be allowed to change the programme / institute during the subsequent days of first counselling. However, they may change the programme / institute during second counselling within the ambit of the programmes / institutes included in the specific CET Code after depositing an additional sum of 5,000 / – in the form of a fresh Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi, however, this will be subject to availability of vacant seats. No change shall, however, be permitted for a programme for which a separate Entrance Test, has been conducted by the University.
- Important Note : The change of programme / Institute in the specific CET Code during 2nd counselling is applicable for all programmes excepting Medical ( PGMC only ) programmes.
- The candidates are also advised, in their own interest to check the details of fee paid, their name, rank, programme, institute of admission, etc. on Admission Slip issued to him / her by the Admission Officer before leaving the counselling hall. Any discrepancy in name, Choice of allotment of seat etc. should be brought to the notice of Admission Officer. No representation regarding wrong allotment of seat will be entertained if the candidate leaves the venue without raising any discrepancy, no entertainment of any discrepancy in Admission Slip will be done at later stage by the University.
- Admissions will be made strictly on merit basis ( Rank-wise ) and counselling / admissions will stop when all the seats get filled-up. Notice regarding closure of counselling will be displayed on the University Website. Parents / candidates are advised to check the University Website before coming for counselling. University will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused to parents / candidates due to closure of the counselling prior to dates notified in the Counselling Schedule.
- The rules and procedures of the counselling / admission shall be notified at the time of start of counselling process. This admission brochure shall be treated only as a general guideline.
Withdrawal of Admission after First Counselling and Refund of Fees in Offline Counselling :
The candidates after getting admission in first counselling will be allowed to withdraw the admissions upto 5.00 p.m. of the dates detailed in the Ist counselling schedule. All the requests for withdrawal of admission in the prescribed performa ( which shall be provided as a part of the detailed conselling notification ) are to be submitted at the Reception Counter, Admission Branch, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078. A proper receipt for withdrawal will be issued. The candidates will be required to surrender the original Admission Slip issued at the time of Counselling/Admission ( Both Copies ) while applying for withdrawal of admission.
Second Counselling Procedure :
- Detailed Schedule of Second Counselling for all the programmes, depending upon the number of vacancies created on account of withdrawal ( s ) / any other reason ( s ) , will be displayed on the University’s Website. The Second Counselling for all the programmes will be tentatively held at the same venue. No separate communication will be sent in this regard. It may be noted that the classes for the Academic Session of the University shall start on 1st August, 2017.
- The second counselling will commence from rank one onwards for all categories / programmes ( for seats vacant ) and the seats will be allotted strictly on the basis of merit of the candidates. Such candidates, who were absent in the First Counselling will also be permitted to attend the second counselling against the resultant vacancies.
- Candidates who attended the first counselling and paid the counselling processing fee of 1000 / – shall not be required to pay the counselling processing fee to participate in the 2nd counselling. 4. Candidates who did not attend the first counselling or did not pay the counselling processing fee of 1000 / – shall be required to pay the counselling processing fee to participate in the 2nd counselling.
- A candidate who fails to appear in person on the notified date and time for counselling, shall forfeit his / her claim for the seat which could be offered to him / her, had he / she been present on his / her turn.
- A candidate who has taken admission in the 1st counselling but reports late on the scheduled date and programme, he may be considered by the admission officer for change of programme / institute for a seat available at that time, subject to the certificate by admission officer that there is no violation of rank on the seat being vacated by this candidate.
- Candidates who got admission during First Counselling are also advised to attend Second Counselling if they wish to change the programme / institute on the basis of their merit against the available vacant seat ( s ) .
- The students who take admission in first counselling would be allowed to exercise the option to change the programme / institute in the second counseling except PGMC, within the ambit of the programmes / institutes included in the specific CET Code after depositing an additional sum of 5,000 / – in the form of a fresh Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi. However, this change of programme / institute will be allowed only if the candidate reports on the scheduled venue, date and time, or else he / she will not be allowed to exercise this option and shall forfeit the right of change of programme / institute for which the University will not be responsible. No change shall, however, be permitted for a programme for which a separate Entrance Test has been conducted by the University.
- A candidate, who fails to exercise the option in person during Second Counselling, shall forfeit his / her right for a vacant seat even if he or she had higher rank, for which the University will not be responsible.
- The students having taken admission in second counselling would not be allowed to change the programme / institute in the subsequent days of 2nd Counselling. In the interest of the students, it is advised that they should carefully select the programme / institute before taking admission in the second counselling. Candidates once enrolled in the University at the end of counselling will not be considered for admission through Management Quota.
The last date for all kind of admissions including procedure to fill up vacancies, will be 14th August, 2017 unless specified otherwise. For students admitted provisionally under clauses enumerated in the admission brochure, 2017 (admission based on any undertaking, wherever permitted), the provisionally admitted students must ensure that they submit the requisite documents to the Institution admitted to on or before 15 th October, 2017 ( 1st / 2nd Counselling ). The Institutions must verify the eligibility of all students and submit a report to the Admissions branch of the University by due date. For the open house counselling, eligibility conditions ( including all documents / marksheets ) shall be submitted by / produced by the candidate at the time of counselling. This condition shall be different for MBBS, BDS, PGMC, SSMC, & PGAC and shall be notified separately.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Navigation : GGSIPU CET 2015 List of Application Bank Branches, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Results , GGSIPU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2017 Exam Scheme, GGSIPU CET 2017 Admit Card , GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test - GGSIPU CET MBA Exam 2017, GGSIPU CET MBA Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling Date, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling Details, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Notification, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling Process, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling Schedule, IPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling Venue, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling Seats, IPU 2017 MBA Second Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling Results, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling Status, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Counselling Fee, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Requirements, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Call Letter, IPU CET 2017 Counselling Seat Allotment, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Marks, IPU CET 2017 Counselling Form, Indraprastha University MBA Counselling 2017, Date of IPU CET Counselling 2017, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling List, GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA 1st Counselling, IPU CET 2017 Counselling Procedure,
Home Entrance Exam Exam Scheme Eligibility Application Form Admit Card Results Question Papers GGSIPU CET 2017 MBA Online Counselling Submission of Counselling Participation Fee : Candidate has to deposit a nonrefundable 1000/- plus charges as applicable, as one time ( non … Continue reading
Posted In mba entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet 2017 counselling by nirmala