GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling
GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling
The online counselling for academic session 2016-17 will be conducted for the MBA program.
Submission of Counselling Participation Fee :
- Candidate has to deposit a nonrefundable 1000/- plus charges as applicable, as one time ( non refundable ) Counselling Participation Fee, as per the schedule for each CET Code.
- For depositing the Counselling Participation Fee, the candidate has to visit the GGSIP University admission website http://www.ipuadmissions.nic.in and select the option for “payment of counselling participation fee”, enter CET details viz CET Roll No, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- After submission of the details as mentioned in para 2, the candidate will get two options of payment :
- i. Cash payment ( challan will be generated and fee may be deposited through cash in any branch of Indian Bank )
- ii. Net Banking / Credit Card and Debit Card.
- The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment on the website ( http://www.ipuadmissions.nic.in ) and must take the printout of online fee confirmation receipt with the transaction details, to be retained for all future reference. In case of payment of fee through Challan, the candidate must retain the copy of the Challan after depositing the fees.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to complete the process of fee submission online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last minute to avoid transaction failure or any other technical fault due to congestion on web server on account of heavy load on internet / website.
- If the fee is paid through credit / debit card and status is not ‘OK’, it means the transaction got cancelled and the amount will be refunded to concerned credit / debit card. Such candidates have to pay the fee once again.
- In case of any problem regarding payment of fees, non availability of fee confirmation receipt on the website within the specified time as mentioned in point 4, candidate can contact Helpdesk of University to resolve the issue.
- Submission of registration fees is just a part of the counselling process, just payment of this fees does not entitle the candidate to admission.
Spot Counselling :
- After completion of all rounds of online counselling ‘Spot Counselling’ shall be done offline. All eligible candidates desirous of participating in the “Spot Counselling” shall have to pay a counselling ( separate ) participation fee. The participation fees in the “Spot Counselling” shall be INR 1000/= (non-refundable / transferable).
- The “Spot Counselling” shall be done for vacancies remaining after reporting of allocated candidates to Schools of Studies / Colleges / institutions alloted and arising during the process of “Spot Counselling” as enumerated below. Since, all conversions of categories / region-wise divisions are completed in the last round of online counselling, the spot counselling shall consider all seats to be filled as unreserved.
- The vacant seats left after reporting /admission of candidates to institutions only shall be considered for filling in the spot counselling.
- Any CET qualified candidates who have not taken admission in the rounds of Online counselling will be eligible to participate in the spot counselling, against the available vacant seat (if any).
- The candidates who are allotted seat in rounds of online counselling and have paid the part Academic Fee of 40,000/- to confirm admission in any institute/ college and have also reported to the concerned University School of Study / college / institutions will be treated as “admitted” at the time of Spot Counselling. Such candidates, if they desire to participate in the “Spot Counselling” shall be required to pay a transfer fees of INR 5000/=, these candidates shall be considered as per their rank only, if they do not appear at the time of counselling for their rank, they shall not be allowed to participate, moreover, the seats thus vacated by these candidates shall be offered to candidates participating in “Spot Counselling” with lower rank as compared to the candidates thus transferred. For such “transferred” candidates, the part academic fees paid by the candidate of INR 40000/= shall be adjusted during counselling. If a change of institution / college occurs of such candidates, then the institution / college from which the candidate is being transferred shall refund the balance fees paid (if any), that is the component of the fees paid by the candidate at the institution directly to the candidates on application by the candidate, and the candidate shall have to pay the balance fees (if any) of the institution to which the candidate is transferred as per schedule to be notified by the candidates.
- Any candidate, who was admitted in any round and subsequently withdrawn as per procedure, will be eligible to participate in the Spot Counselling.
- All “not admitted” candidates will be eligible to participate in the Spot Counselling.
- There will be no withdrawal of admission and refund of fees for the candidates who will take admission in Spot counselling. Seats left vacant, if any, after spot counselling only shall be considered for admission process of filling up of vacancies after 31st July, 2016.
- Spot counselling shall be completed on or before 31st of July, 2016.
GGSIPU CET 2016 Navigation : GGSIPU CET 2015 List of Application Bank Branches, GGSIPU CET 2016 Results, GGSIPU CET 2016 Eligibility , GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2016 Exam Scheme, GGSIPU CET 2016 Admit Card, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2016 Exam Date, GGSIPU CET MBA Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling Date, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling Details, GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling Notification, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling Process, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling Schedule, IPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling Venue, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling Seats, IPU 2016 MBA Second Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling Results, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling Status, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA Counselling Fee, GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling Requirements, GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling Call Letter, IPU CET 2016 Counselling Seat Allotment, GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling Marks, IPU CET 2016 Counselling Form, Indraprastha University MBA Counselling 2016, Date of IPU CET Counselling 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling List, GGSIPU CET 2016 MBA 1st Counselling, IPU CET 2016 Counselling Procedure,
GGSIPU MBA Counselling Date 2016 – GGSIPU CET Counselling for MBA 2016 – GGSIPU CET MBA Counselling Details 2016 – GGSIPU CET MBA Counselling Rank 2016 – IPU CET Counselling Notification 2016.
Posted In mba entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet 2016 counselling by vennila