Goa University MBA Entrance Exam 2017
Goa University invites applications for admission to 2 year full time MBA ( Financial Services ) program for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
Goa University MBA 2017 Eligibility
Graduates with minimum 50% in any stream including Commerce, Science, Arts, Engineering, Management and Professionals like CS, CA, ICWA, CMA, CAIIB and CFA, who have completed their graduation from Goa University or any other recognized University in India or abroad are eligible to apply for the course. Those who are in final year of their graduation can also apply.
Goa University MBA 2017 Exam Pattern
Goa University MBA Entrance Exam Question paper contains an Objective multiple choice questions. Question Paper contains four sections, each section have 25 questions, each question have one mark, totally 100 questions. No Negative Marks in this test. This test will be covering following subjects :
- Section I – Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Section II – Logical Reasoning
- Section III – Language Comprehension
- Section IV – General Awareness
Goa University MBA 2017 Application Form
- Interested candidates may apply through Goa University website www.unigoa.ac.in.
- The Goa University MBA application fee is 1000 and is not refundable.
- Last Date for receipt of duly filled and confirmed application is 2nd June, 2017.
There are 2 ways of making the payment
Cash payment at HDFC bank branches.
- Generate & print the bank challan of HDFC and make necessary payments at any HDFC branch. Cash payment status will be updated after 48 hours.
Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Banking
- Choose the payment mode as Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Banking and make the payment using one of these 3 options and ensure that you get a success message for the transaction. In this case there is no upload of any payment proof required.
In case the Goa University Application fee is paid through credit / debit cards, the candidate will need to pay an additional processing charge as following :
- Credit Card : 1.00 % of the application fee plus the service tax as applicable.
- Debit Card : 0.75 % + taxes for application fee up to 2000 and 1.00 % + taxes for application fee more than 2000.
- NET Banking : 10/- per transaction.
- Cash Payment with Bank Challan : 20/-
To know more about Goa University MBA Entrance Exam Click Here
Goa University MBA Results 2017
Goa University MBA 2017 Entrance Exam Results will be declared on 9th June, 2017.
To know more about Goa University MBA Results Click Here
Goa University MBA Important Dates
|1||Last Date for Submission of Applications Form for Entrance Test||2nd June, 2017|
|2||Written Entrance Test ( Morning Session : 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM )||6th & 7th June, 2017|
|3||Display of First Provisional List of Admission||9th June, 2017|
|4||Last Date for Payment of Fees by Candidates in the First List||14th June, 2017|
|5||Display of Second Provisional Admission List||15th June, 2017|
|6||Last Date of Payment of Fees by Candidate in Second List||19th June, 2017|
|7||Commencement of Classes||1st July, 2017|
To know more about Goa University MBA Question Papers Click Here
Goa University Contact Address
Goa 403 206 India.
Phone No : (0832) 6519262, 6519089,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.unigoa.ac.in