Goa University MBA Entrance ExamMBA Entrance Exam » Goa_University »
Goa University MBA Entrance Exam 2018
Goa University invites applications for admission to 2 year full time MBA ( Financial Services ) program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Goa University MBA 2018 Eligibility
Graduates with minimum 50% in any stream including Commerce, Science, Arts, Engineering, Management and Professionals like CS, CA, ICWA, CMA, CAIIB and CFA, who have completed their graduation from Goa University or any other recognized University in India or abroad are eligible to apply for the course. Those who are in final year of their graduation can also apply.
Goa University MBA 2018 Exam Pattern
Goa University MBA Entrance Exam Question paper contains an Objective multiple choice questions. Question Paper contains four sections, each section have 25 questions, each question have one mark, totally 100 questions. No Negative Marks in this test. This test will be covering following subjects :
- Section I – Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Section II – Logical Reasoning
- Section III – Language Comprehension
- Section IV – General Awareness
Goa University MBA 2018 Application Form
- Interested candidates may apply through Goa University website www.unigoa.ac.in.
- The Goa University MBA application fee is [rupee] 1000/- and is not refundable.
- Last Date for submission of application form is 20th April, 2018.
There are 2 ways of making the payment
Cash payment at HDFC bank branches.
- Generate & print the bank challan of HDFC and make necessary payments at any HDFC branch. Cash payment status will be updated after 48 hours.
Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Banking
- Choose the payment mode as Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Banking and make the payment using one of these 3 options and ensure that you get a success message for the transaction. In this case there is no upload of any payment proof required.
In case the Goa University Application fee is paid through credit / debit cards, the candidate will need to pay an additional processing charge as following :
- Credit Card : 1.00 % of the application fee plus the service tax as applicable.
- Debit Card : 0.75 % + taxes for application fee up to [rupee] 2000 and 1.00 % + taxes for application fee more than [rupee] 2000/-.
- NET Banking : [rupee] 10/- per transaction.
- Cash Payment with Bank Challan : [rupee] 20/-
Goa University MBA Important Dates 2018
|1||The last date for applying for CMAT||April, 2018|
|2||The date of the Goa University MBA Entrance Exam||May, 2018|