HPU MAT 2019, HPU MAT MBA, Himachal Pradesh University MAT 2019, Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test 2019, HPU MAT Dates, HPU MAT Exam Date 2019, HPU MAT Admission Notification 2019, HPU MAT MBA Entrance Test, HPU MAT Entrance Exam, HPU MAT Entrance Test Date, HPU MAT Entrance Exam Date 2019, HPU MAT Eligibility 2019, HPU MAT Eligibility 2019, Age Limit For HPU MAT 2019, HPU MAT Entrance Exam Eligibility, HPU MAT Eligibility for 2019, HPU MAT Exam Pattern, HPU MAT Application Form, HPU MAT Apply, HPU MAT Fees, HPU MAT Online Registration, HPU MAT Online Form, HPU MAT 2019 Last Date, HPU MAT Admission Process, HPU MAT Application Form Issue Date, Last Date for Submission of HPU MAT 2019, HPU MAT Admit Card, HPU MAT Exam Cities, HPU MAT Exam Centres, HPU MAT Syllabus, Hp CMAT Result Date, HPU MAT Merit List, HPU MAT Test Result, Hp CMAT Entrance Test Result, HPU MAT MBA Result, HPU MAT Final Result, HPU MAT Selection Result, HPU MAT Important Dates
HPU MAT MBA Entrance Exam 2019
Applications are invited for HP University Management Aptitude Test ( HPU MAT ) 2019 for MBA admission in Himachal Pradesh University Business School ( HPUBS ) and in HPU Regional Center, Dharmashala* for the session 2019 – 2020.
HPU MAT 2019 Eligibility
- Minimum eligibility for the course is any first bachelor degree of a university, established by law in India, at least with 50% marks ( with 45% marks in the case of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates ).
- The candidates who are appearing for their final examination of Bachelor Degree examination in March / April, 2019 shall be allowed to appear in HP University Management Aptitude Test ( HPU-MAT ), but the final selection is subject to their satisfying the eligibility condition.
Except for Non-subsidized, serving or retired defence personnel, the maximum age limit is 26 years for boys and 28 years for girls ( 29 years in case of SC / ST candidates both for boys and girls ) as on 1st of July of the year concerned.
Provided that the Vice-Chancellor shall have the power to permit age relaxation for reason to be recorded in writing upto a maximum of six months.Provided further that age bar shall not apply in case of Non-subsidized students,defence personnel, State / Government of India nominees
HPU MAT Exam Pattern
The admission is based on the merit in competitive examination, which comprises of Application Rating, Management Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. HPU-MAT will be of objective type consisting of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ )
The HPU MAT will have following four sections.
|1.||Application Rating [ 10 % of the percentage of marks obtained in each of the following examinations i.e. matriculation, 10 +2 and graduation. ]||30 Marks|
|2.||Management Aptitude Test ( HPU-MAT )||50 Marks|
|3.||Group Discussion||10 Marks|
|4.||Personal Interview||10 Marks|
Composition of Test
The HPU-MAT will have four sections
- English Comprehension & Language,
- Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation,
- General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning,
- General Knowledge & Business Awareness.
Each section will have about fifty ( 50 ) questions. The performance in HPU-MAT is the basis for screening the candidates for group discussion and personal interview
HPU MAT 2019 Exam Centres
The HPU-MAT will be conducted at
The Business School reserves the right to alter the date / centre of entrance examination.
NOTE : The centre will be created depending on availability of adequate number of applicants.
To know more about HPU MAT 2019 Entrance Exam Click Here
HPU MAT 2019 Admission Process
Admission to HPUBS MBA Programme is based on HPU MAT, Application Rating, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The performance in HPU MAT is the basis for screening the candidates for group discussion and personal interview. Normally, three candidates for each seat are called for group discussion and personal interview.
The candidates for Non Subsidised Students compete among themselves, so is the case with the subsidized seats.
Dates of HPU MAT GD / Interview
- Subsidised Seats ; July, 2019
- Non Subsidised Seats : July, 2019
HPU MAT 2019 Application Form
- Applicant may download the HPU MAT MBA Application Form from HPUBS website www.hpubsshimla.org and send it by post along with a draft of 1000/- for General Category and 500/- for SC / ST category.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Director, Himachal Pradesh University Business School, Shimla”.
- HPU MAT MBA Application form along with Handbook of Information can be obtained from the Himachal Pradesh Business School on cash payment / demand draft at the following rates :
|Cash Counter||By Post|
|General Category ( Subsidized & Non subsidized )||1000/-||1050/-|
|SC / ST Category ( Subsidized & Non subsidized )||500/-||550/-|
Filled in HPU MAT Application form along with DD should be send to the following address
HP University Business School,
Summer Hill, Shimla – 171 005.
To know more about HPU MAT 2019 Application Form Click Here
HPU MAT Result
Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test – HPU MAT 2019 Result will be declared on June, 2019.
Declaration of HPU MAT final Results
- Subsidised Seats : July, 2019
- Non Subsidised Seats : July, 2019
To know more about HPU MAT 2019 Result Click Here
HPU MAT 2019 Important Dates
|LAST DATE FOR APPLYING ONLINE FOR HPU-MAT||15th May, 2018|
|ADMISSION SCHEDULE : ( HPUBS )|
|Date of Entrance Examination||26th June, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|Date for Declaration of Result||09th June, 2018|
|Date of GD / Interview for Subsidized Seats||9th, 10th, 11th & 12th July, 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result for Subsidized Seats||14th July, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|Date of GD / Interview for Non-Subsidized Seats||16th ,17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st July, 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result for Non Subsidized Seats||23rd July, 2018 ( Monday )|
To know more about HPU MAT Question Papers Click Here
HPU Contact Address
Himachal Pradesh University,
Summer Hill, Shimla – 171 005,
Telephone No : 0177-2831653
Fax No : 0177 – 2830938
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.hpubsshimla.org