HPU MAT MBA Entrance Exam 2017
Applications are invited for HP University Management Aptitude Test ( HPU MAT ) 2017 for MBA admission in Himachal Pradesh University Business School ( HPUBS ) and in HPU Regional Center, Dharmashala* for the session 2017 – 2019.
HPU MAT 2017 Eligibility
- Minimum eligibility for the course is any first bachelor degree of a university, established by law in India, at least with 50% marks ( with 45% marks in the case of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates ).
- The candidates who are appearing for their final examination of Bachelor Degree examination in March / April, 2017 shall be allowed to appear in HP University Management Aptitude Test ( HPU-MAT ), but the final selection is subject to their satisfying the eligibility condition.
HPU MAT Exam Pattern
The admission is based on the merit in competitive examination, which comprises of Application Rating, Management Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. HPU-MAT will be of objective type consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
The HPU MAT will have following four sections.
|1.||Application Rating [ 10 % of the percentage of marks obtained in each of the following examinations i.e. matriculation, 10 +2 and graduation. ]||30 Marks|
|2.||Management Aptitude Test ( HPU-MAT )||50 Marks|
|3.||Group Discussion||10 Marks|
|4.||Personal Interview||10 Marks|
Composition of Test
The HPU-MAT will have four sections:
- English Comprehension & Language,
- Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation,
- General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning,
- General Knowledge & Business Awareness.
Each section will have about fifty ( 50 ) questions. The performance in HPU-MAT is the basis for screening the candidates for group discussion and personal interview
HPU MAT 2017 Exam Centres
The HPU-MAT will be conducted at
The Business School reserves the right to alter the date / centre of entrance examination.
NOTE : The centre will be created depending on availability of adequate number of applicants.
To know more about HPU MAT Entrance Exam Click Here
HPU MAT 2017 Admission Process
Admission to HPUBS MBA Programme is based on HPU MAT, Application Rating, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The performance in HPU MAT is the basis for screening the candidates for group discussion and personal interview. Normally, three candidates for each seat are called for group discussion and personal interview.
The candidates for Non Subsidised Students compete among themselves, so is the case with the subsidized seats.
Dates of HPU MAT GD / Interview
- Subsidised Seats : 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th July, 2017
- Non Subsidised Seats : 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st & 22nd July 2017
HPU MAT 2017 Application Form
- Applicant may download the HPU MAT MBA Application Form from HPUBS website www.hpubsshimla.org and send it by post along with a draft of 1000/- for General Category and 500/- for SC / ST category.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Director, Himachal Pradesh University Business School, Shimla”.
- HPU MAT MBA Application form along with Handbook of Information can be obtained from the Himachal Pradesh Business School on cash payment / demand draft at the following rates :
|Cash Counter||By Post|
|General Category ( Subsidized & Non subsidized )||1000/-||1050/-|
|SC / ST Category ( Subsidized & Non subsidized )||500/-||550/-|
Filled in HPU MAT Application form along with DD should be send to the following address :
HP University Business School,
Summer Hill, Shimla – 171 005.
To know more about HPU MAT Application Click Here
HPU MAT Result
Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test – HPU MAT 2016 Result will be declared on 17th June, 2017 .
Declaration of HPU MAT final Results
- Subsidised Seats : 15th July, 2017 ( Saturday )
- Non Subsidised Seats : 24th July, 2017 ( Monday )
To know more about HPU MAT Result Click Here
HPU MAT 2017 Important Dates
|LAST DATE FOR APPLYING ONLINE FOR HPU-MAT||17th May, 2017|
|ADMISSION SCHEDULE : ( HPUBS )|
|Date of Entrance Examination||03rd June, 2017 ( Saturday )|
|Date for Declaration of Result||17th June, 2017|
|Date of GD / Interview for Subsidized Seats||10th, 11th, 12th & 13th July, 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result for Subsidized Seats||15th July, 2017 ( Saturday )|
|Date of GD / Interview for Non-Subsidized Seats||17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st & 22nd July 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result for Non Subsidized Seats||24th July, 2017 ( Monday )|
|Apply Online for HPU-MAT 2017 : http://admissions.hpushimla.in/main.aspx|
HPU Contact Address
Himachal Pradesh University,
Summer Hill, Shimla – 171 005,
Telephone No : 0177-2831653
Fax No : 0177 – 2830938
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.hpubsshimla.org