HPU MAT 2017 Eligibility
- Minimum eligibility for the course is any first bachelor degree of a university, established by law in India, at least with 50% marks ( with 45% marks in the case of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates ).
- The candidates who are appearing for their final examination of Bachelor Degree examination in March / April, 2017 shall be allowed to appear in HP University Management Aptitude Test ( HPU-MAT ), but the final selection is subject to their satisfying the eligibility condition.
HPU MAT Exam Pattern
The admission is based on the merit in competitive examination, which comprises of Application Rating, Management Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. HPU-MAT will be of objective type consisting of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ )
The HPU MAT will have following four sections.
|1.||Application Rating [ 10 % of the percentage of marks obtained in each of the following examinations i.e. matriculation, 10 +2 and graduation. ]||30 Marks|
|2.||Management Aptitude Test ( HPU-MAT )||50 Marks|
|3.||Group Discussion||10 Marks|
|4.||Personal Interview||10 Marks|
Composition of Test
The HPU-MAT will have four sections:
- English Comprehension & Language,
- Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation,
- General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning,
- General Knowledge & Business Awareness.
Each section will have about fifty ( 50 ) questions. The performance in HPU-MAT is the basis for screening the candidates for group discussion and personal interview
HPU MAT 2017 Exam Centres
The HPU-MAT will be conducted at
The Business School reserves the right to alter the date / centre of entrance examination.
NOTE : The centre will be created depending on availability of adequate number of applicants.