IIBF Entrance Exam 2017
Indian Institute of Banking Finance ( JAIIB – CAIIB ) invites application for Principles & Practices of Banking, Accounting & Finance for Bankers, Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking in the academic year of 2017 – 2018.
IIBF JAIIB 2017 Offered Course
- Principles & Practices of Banking
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
IIBF JAIIB 2017 Eligibility
- The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute ( Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute can apply for membership, for details visit IIBF website ).
- Candidates must have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank / officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he / she is not a matriculate or its equivalent.
- Subordinate staff of recognized Banking / Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent.
- New members are advised of the examination for which they are eligible to appear while intimating their respective membership numbers.
IIBF JAIIB 2017 Pattern of Examination
- Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies / case lets. The Institute may however vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only
- There will not be negative marking for wrong answers
Duration of Examination : The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
Medium of Examination : Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of medium at the time of registration of application. In any case change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
IIBF JAIIB 2017 Procedure for Applying Form Examination
Application for examination should be registered online from the Institute’s website www.iibf.org.in. The schedule of examination and dates for registration will be published on IIBF website.
IIBF JAIIB 2017 Periodicity and Examination Centres
- Examination will be conducted on pre-announced dates published on IIBF Web Site. Institute conducts examination on half yearly basis, however periodicity of the examination may be changed depending upon the requirement of banking industry.
- List of Examination centers will be available on the website. ( Institute will conduct examination in those centers where there are 20 or more candidates. )
|1||Principles & Practices of Banking||Online - will be given in the admit Letter||4th June, 2017|
|2||Accounting & Finance for Bankers||Online - will be given in the admit Letter||11th June, 2017|
|3||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||Online - will be given in the admit letter||18th June, 2017|
|4||Last Date for receipt of Change of Centre Requests at the respective PDC / MSS Offices||20th April, 2017|
( Examination Eligible for Members Only )
|S.No||Name of the Exam||Attempts||For Members|
|1||JAIIB||First Block of 2 attempts||2400*|
|2||JAIIB||Second Block of 2 attempts||2400*|
|* Plus Service Tax as applicable ( Reg. No. AATT339DSD002 )|
IIBF JAIIB 2017 Syllabus
The details of the prescribed syllabus which is indicative are furnished in the booklet. However, keeping in view the professional nature of examinations, all matters falling within the realm of the subject concerned will have to be studied by the candidate as questions can be asked on all relevant matters under the subject. Candidates appearing for the examination should particularly prepare themselves for answering questions that may be asked on the latest developments taking place under the various subject / s of the said examination although those topics may not have been specifically included in the syllabus. The Institute also reserves to itself the right to vary the syllabus / rules / fee structure from time to time. Any alterations made will be notified from time to time. Further, questions based on current developments in banking and finance may be asked. Candidates are advised to refer to financial news papers / periodicals more particularly “IIBF VISION” and “BANK QUEST” published by the Institute.