|Important : IIBF JAIIB Exam date only announced. CAIIB 2016 Exam dates will be announced soon. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
IIBF 2016 Application Form
- Last Date for Applying JAIIB May 2016 examination : 15th March, 2016
- Last Date for Applying CAIIB June 2016 examination : March, 2016
How to Apply for IIBF 2016 JAIIB & CAIIB
Applicant can now apply for IIBF JAIIB & CAIIB under online mode only. No physical form with Demand Draft / Pay Order will be accepted by the Institute.
- Visit Institute’s web site www.iibf.org.in.
- If member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online’.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully.
- Read instructions to applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply.
- Logon in with your membership number and password.
- Read the instructions carefully and accept.
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment.
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process.
- On successful completion Transaction Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record.
- If the process is not successful / incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take long in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case payment is debited from candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. Refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refund is dependent on multiple organization and working days/holidays of bank/financial Institutes.
Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the application confirmation and various communication from the Institute.
Note : Provision of payment of application fee through Debit card/ Credit card / Internet Banking is available.
In case payment is made through net banking or debit card and transaction is not successful/ complete, the fees will be refunded by concern bank within 10-12 working days. if the payment is made vide credit card, the amount will be re-credited to candidate’s account by the bank in the next billing cycle of credit card. Refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refund is dependent on multiple organization and working days / holidays of bank / financial Institutes.
IIBF 2016 Examination Fees
Inclusive of 14.5 % Service Tax ( Reg.No.AAATT3309DSD002 )
|Course||Qualification||Batch 1 starts Starts On|
|Receptionist||10th Std||1st September, 2010|
|Security Services||5th Std|
|Data Entry /|
Back Office Work
Contact Information :
email@example.com – Southern Zonal Office
( Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, TamilNadu, Lakshdweep, Pondicherry )
firstname.lastname@example.org – Northern Zonal Office
( Harayana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Chandigarh, Uttaranchal )
email@example.com – Eastern Zonal Office
( Assam, Bihar, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Sikkim, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar, Arunachal Pradesh, tripura )
firstname.lastname@example.org – Western Zonal Office
(Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, rajastan, Goa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Chhattisgarh )