|Important : IIBF 2016 JAIIB Exam date only announced. CAIIB exam date will be announced soon. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
IIBF May / June 2016 Entrance Exam
IIBF JAIIB 2016 Entrance Exam
Kirol Road, Off – L.B.S Marg
Kurla – West,
Mumbai – 400 070,
Telephone No. : 91 – 022 – 25039746 / 9604 / 9907,
Fax No : 91 – 022- 25037332,
Website : www.iibf.org.in.
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance invites applications from eligible candidates for JAIIB Examination ( May / June 2016 ) to the following subjects :
- Principles & Practices of Banking
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
IIBF JAIIB 2016 Exam Date
|JAIIB 2016 Exam Date : 15th May, 2016, 22nd May, 2016 & 29th May, 2016; 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 noon|
JAIIB 2016 Exam Schedule
|Last date for submission of the completed BVU HMC Pune application forms||17th February, 2015 upto 5.00 PM|
|Despatch of BVU 2015 Admission Cards||After receipt of application form|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards for the candidates who have not received the card till 25th February, 2015 ( Tuesday )||Duplicate admission cards will be issued on 25th February, 2015 on Wednesday at the designated centers to those who have not received the admission card|
|Date and time of Hompet 2015||26th February, 2015 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Declaration of BVU 2015 Homoeopathic results www.bvuniversity.edu.in||6th March, 2015|
|Counselling and on the spot admissions||7th April, 2015
Morning 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM
( Regular Merit )
6th April, 2015
Evening 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
( Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit )
|Course to start||1st June, 2015 ( Monday )|
IIBF JAIIB 2016 Eligibility
- The IIBF JAIIB Examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute ( Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute can apply for membership, for details visit IIBF Website www.iibf.org.in ).
- Candidates must have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent. The IIBF Institute may, however, at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank / officer – in – charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he / she is not a matriculate or its equivalent.
- Subordinate staff of recognized Banking / Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent.
- New members are advised of the examination for which they are eligible to appear while intimating their respective membership numbers.
Medium of IIBF JAIIB Examination 2016
Candidates are allowed to attempt the JAIIB May 2016 Examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of medium in the IIBF JAIIB Examination Application Form.In any case change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
JAIIB 2016 Exam Pattern
- Each IIBF JAIIB Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type Multiple Choice Questions, carrying 100 marks including questions based on case study / case lets. The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject. There will not be negative marking for wrong answers. Questions for the JAIIB Examination will be asked calling for :
- Knowledge Testing
- Conceptual Grasp
- Analytical / Logical Exposition
- Problem Solving
- Case Analysis
- Examination will be conducted in Online Mode at majority of centres and under offline mode ( paper and pencil ) at selected centres as per the notification given on the web site in this regard. IIBF JAIIB 2016 Examination will be held on three consecutive Sundays ( one paper on each Sunday ).
IIBF CAIIB 2016 Entrance Exam
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance invites applications from the candidates for CAIIB Examination ( May / June 2016 ) to the following subjects :
- Advanced Bank Management
- Bank Financial Management
Elective Papers ( Candidates to choose any one of their Choice )
- Corporate Banking
- Rural Banking
- International Banking
- Retail Banking
- Co – Operative Banking
- Financial advising
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Central Banking
- Treasury Management
IIBF CAIIB 2016 Exam Date
|CAIIB May / June 2016 Exam Date : June, 2016;|
IIBF CAIIB 2016 Examination Schedule
|Sr No.||Bank Name||Branch name and code||Branch name and code||Branch name and code|
Code : ALLA0212329
Code : ANDB0000094
Code : ANDB0000206
|3||Axis Bank Ltd.||Hanamkonda|
Code : UTIB0001235
Code : UTIB0000292
|4||Bank of Baroda||Warangal A.P.|
Code : Barbowarang
|5||Bank of India||Warangal|
Code : BKID0008680
CAIIB 2016 Eligibility
Candidates must have completed JAIIB or PART – 1 of the Associate Examination, and their membership subscription should not be in arrears.
CAIIB 2016 Medium of Exam
Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of medium in the Examination Application Form. In any case change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
IIBF CAIIB 2016 Exam Pattern
- Each Question Paper will contain approximately 100 objective type multiple choice questions, carrying 100 marks including questions based on case study / case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject. There will not be negative marking for wrong answers.
- Examination will be conducted in Online Mode at majority of centres and under offline mode ( paper and pencil ) at selected centres as per the notification given on the web site in this regard. Examination will be held on three consecutive Sundays ( one paper on each Sunday ).
Questions for the examination will be asked for the following :
- Knowledge testing
- Conceptual grasp
- Analytical / logical exposition
- Problem solving
- Case analysis
Further, questions based on current developments in banking and finance may be asked. Candidates are advised to refer to financial news papers / periodicals more particularly “IIBF Vision” and “Bank Quest” published by the Institute.