IIBF 2021 Application Form
How to Apply for IIBF 2021
Applicant can now apply for IIBF under online mode only. No physical form with Demand Draft / Pay Order will be accepted by the Institute.
- Visit Institute’s web site www.iibf.org.in.
- If member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online’.
- Read rules / syllabus / eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply.
- Logon in with your membership number and password.
- Read the instructions carefully and accept.
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc.
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment.
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option ( credit / debit card, net banking ) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed / SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful / incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take long in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case payment is debited from candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. Refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refund is dependent on multiple organization and working days/holidays of bank/financial Institutes.
Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the application confirmation and various communication from the Institute.
Please Note : Candidates are required to Register for every attempt separately As a measure to streamline the traffic for registration, Institute will charge regular examination fee to candidates who registers for the examination during the regular open period for registration. For the extended days of registration, late fee of Rs.200 plus taxes, will be charged in addition to regular examination fee. This extended days of registration, also gives candidates addition opportunity to register for the examination, having missed the regular open period of registration.The fee once paid will NOT be refunded or adjusted on any account
IIBF 2021 Examination Fees
|Sr. No.||Name of the Exam||Attempts||For Members(Rs)|
|1||JAIIB||First attempt fee||Rs.2,400/-|
|2||2nd attempt fee||Rs.1,000/-|
|3||3rd attempt fee||Rs.1,000/-|
|4||4th attempt fee||Rs.1,000/-|
|5||CAIIB||First attempt fee||Rs.2,700/-|
|6||2nd attempt fee||Rs.1,000/-|
|7||3rd attempt fee||Rs.1,000/-|
|8||4th attempt fee||Rs.1,000/-|
IIBF 2021 Important Dates
- Releasing date of examination notification and Availability of Application Form will be: January 2021
- End date of Submission of IIBF Application Form: March 2021
- IIBF 2021 Examination Date: May 2021
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.