IIFT Application Form 2015
|IIFT 2015 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
IIFT 2015 Application Form
How to Apply for IIFT Exam 2015
Candidates cam apply IIFT Exam by either Online or Offline Mode.
IIFT 2015 Online Application Form
For the candidates who wish to fill in IIFT Online Application Form, Visit IIFT Website at www.iift.edu Click on the Admission 2015 icon and fill in the IIFT Online Form as per details given in website. Take the print-out of the Form, attach your photograph and sign in the Box provided for the purpose. Send the print-out along with the necessary enclosures to IIFT.
IIFT 2015 Offline Application Form
The candidates who bought the Prospectus in cash or through demand draft need to complete the enclosed Application Form and send the same in the envelope provided for the purpose by speed Post / registered Post / courier so as to reach the following address on or before 3rd September, 2014.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 016.
IIFT 2014 Application Form Cost
The cost of Prospectus and IIFT Application Form is one time payment of 1,550 /- ( 775 /- for SC / ST / PH candidates ) which includes IIFT application form screening and IIFT 2015 Entrance Test Fee and the candidates are not required to pay any other fee while sending back the filled – in IIFT application form to IIFT.
|For General / OBC candidates||At IIFT Counter / By Post / Online||1550|
|For SC / ST / PH candidates||At IIFT Counter / By Post / Online||775|
|For Foreign Nationals / NRIs / Children of NRIs||At IIFT Counter / By Post / Online||US$80 / 4500|
SC / ST / Physically Handicapped / OBC ( non – creamy layer ) candidates need to attach the requisite certificate with the filled – in IIFT Application Form 2015
Important Instructions for IIFT Application Form 2015
- Filled-in IIFT Applications should reach IIFT by 3rd September, 2014 at the following address :
B-21 Qutab Institutional,
Area, New Delhi – 110 016.
- IIFT will not be responsible for postal delay or non-receipt of applications due to postal loss. Application fee will not be refunded.
- Seats are reserved as per Government of India norms. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirements of the Institute under this category.
- Applications of foreign nationals under Self financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs / Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and should be received by the Institute latest by 31st March, 2015. They must send a copy of their GMAT score with the application.
- Complete details of the program are available at IIFT’s Website www.iift.edu and the students can submit applications online by visiting the website and clicking the “Admission 2015″ icon available on the homepage.
- Students are advised to quote the Serial Number of the Application Form in all correspondence with the Institute.
- All disputes would be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
- Incomplete applications in any manner ( either for Application Forms or filled-in applications ) and those received after the prescribed date shall be summarily rejected.
IIFT 2015 Admit Card
The IIFT Admit Cards will be sent By Post to all the applicants, who submit filled-in Application Forms complete in all respects ( online or offline ), in the First week of November, 2014. Applicants, who do not receive their Admit Cards by 12th November, 2014, can download their Admit Card from IIFT’s website http://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/Admissions_2015/index.asp. With a print-out of the Admit Card, the candidates should reach the venue of the IIFT Exam Centre on 23rd November, 2014 latest by 9.00 a.m. with one of the following documents :
- Election I-Card
- College I-Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card.
IIFT 2015 Important Dates
|Last date for obtaining IIFT Delhi Prospectus through post||Wednesday, 20th August, 2014|
|Last date for obtaining Prospectus across the Counter at IIFT||Wednesday, 3rd September, 2014|
|Last date for receipt of IIFT Application Form||Wednesday, 3rd September, 2014|
|Last date for obtaining Prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals / NRIs / Children of NRIs||Monday, 16th February 2015|
|IIFT 2014 Written Examination||Sunday, 23rd November, 2014
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
IIFT Related : IIFT 2015 MBA IB Application Form, How to Apply for IIFT 2015, IIFT 2015 Online Application Form, IIFT Application Form 2015, IIFT 2015 Application Form Availability, IIFT 2015 Application Form Download, IIFT 2015 Application Form Submission, IIFT 2015 Registration Last Date, IIFT 2015 Application Form Issue, IIFT 2015 Offline Application Form, IIFT 2015 Application Form Last Date, IIFT 2015 Admit Card, IIFT 2015 MBA Admit Card Date, IIFT 2015 Online Admit Card, IIFT 2015 Important Dates, IIFT 2015 Application Form Status, IIFT 2015 Application Form Cost, IIFT 2015 Application Form Mode, IIFT 2015 Online Registration, IIFT 2015 Application Form Procedure, IIFT 2015 Application Form Instructions, Issue Date of IIFT Application 2015, IIFT 2015 Application Form Detail, IIFT 2015 Admit Card Issue, IIFT Admission Form 2015, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Application Form 2015, Procedure to Fill IIFT Form 2015,
IIFT Application Form 2015 – IIFT Online Registration Form 2015 – IIFT Application Form Fee 2015 – IIFT Application Form Submission 2015 – IIFT Delhi Admit Card Date 2015.
Posted In mba entrance exam : iift : Leave a response for iift application form 2015 by priya