IIFT Application Form 2021MBA Entrance Exam » IIFT »
|Home Page||Preparation Tips||Selection Procedure||Admission Procedure||Results|
IIFT 2021 Online Application Form :
For the candidates who wish to fill in IIFT Online Application Form, Visit IIFT Website at www.iift.edu Click on the Admission 2021 icon and fill in the IIFT Online Form as per details given in website.
IIFT 2021 Application Form Cost
For General/OBC : Rs. 2,500/-
For SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs.1,000/-
For Foreign Nationals/NRIs : US$ 200 / Rs.15,000/-
Important Instructions for IIFT Application Form 2021
In case of any problem in registration process, the candidates can contact to National Testing Agency (NTA) on Tel. No. 0120- 6895200 and E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. They must indicate their Application No. / Registration No. in their communications to NTA. However, after declaration of result of Computer Based Test, candidates have to contact to IIFT only on 011-39147213 (Direct) / 011-39147200 – 205 (PBX) or e-mail on email@example.com
- There are 258 seats in Delhi Campus and 253 seats in Kolkata Campus. Seats are reserved as per prescribed categories as per Government of India’s norms. The reservations are
subject to candidates meeting the admission requirements of the Institute under this category.
- Application fee, once paid, will not be refunded.
- Applications of Foreign Nationals under Self-financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
and should be received by the Institute latest by 15th March 2021. They must send a copy of their valid GMAT score with the application.
- Candidates are advised to communicate the application Number in all correspondence with NTA.
- All disputes would be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS IN ANY MANNER SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED
IIFT 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Cards can be downloaded from NTA’s website (https://iift.nta.nic.in) w.e.f. 11.01.2021 onwards. With a print out of the Admit Card, the candidate should reach the venue of the Exam Centre on 24.01.2021 with original, valid and non-expired – PAN card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card (With photograph) (Any one)
IIFT 2021 Important Dates
- Last date to apply online : 20.12.2020
- Last date to apply online and to submit GMAT
score for Foreign Nationals/NRIs : 15.03.2021
- Computer Based Online Test : 24.01.2021
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.