|Home Page||Preparation Tips||Selection Procedure||Application Form||Results|
IIFT 2021 MBA IB Admission Procedure
(For General / Reserved category candidates)
Admission of the candidate who joins the programme on provisional basis but fails to obtain minimum percentage in the Bachelor’s degree examination will be automatically cancelled forthwith.
Such candidate should immediately inform the Institute on declaration of his/her results. Admission of candidates who do not inform the Institute of such a situation will automatically stand cancelled
on 7th October 2021. No request for extension of time for re-evaluation, etc. will be entertained.
Pattern of Computer Based Test
The Computer Based Online Test is multiple choice objective type (in English) of 120 minutes. It generally consists of questions covering Quantitative Analysis, Reading Comprehension and Verbal
Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, General Awareness.
Mode of Admission
- The process indicated below will be applicable equally for admission to Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada (subject to approval of UGC) Campuses.
- On the basis of Computer Based Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview.
- Those candidates short listed from the computer based test, will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview to be held in March / April 2021 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. The Institute reserves the right to add/delete any centre, if required
- Selection criteria for shortlisting of candidates for GD/PI and final selection to MBA(IB) Programme at IIFT is available on IIFT website i.e. www.iift.edu
(For Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates)
Mode of Admission
- The admission of candidates under this category is on the basis of GMAT score and personal interview.
- Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus. Candidates called for this will have to make their own travel arrangements. In case they are not able to be physically present, they would be interviewed through online mode.
How to Apply
Please visit NTA website (https://iift.nta.nic.in) and fill Online Application Form as per detail given in Information Bulletin of IIFT’s MBA(IB) 2021-23 Programme
Application fee is Rs.2,500/- (Rs.1,000/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) which includes application screening and Entrance Test Fee. For NRI / Foreign Nationals candidates,
application fee is US$ 200 or INR Rs.15,000/-. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/General-EWS candidates have to upload the requisite category certificate, as applicable in central government Institute’s with the
Application Form. (Category once filled by the candidate in his / her online application form, will not be changed under any circumstances).
- Nagpur and
IIFT Change of Test Centers 2021
Candidates should be careful while opting for IIFT Admission Test Centre. A fee of ₹ 1000 /- in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Foreign Trade” ( payable at Delhi ) will be charged for changing the opted Centre.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.