|IIM CAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
IISWBM MBA Entrance Exam 2019
IISWBM conducts Masters Degree Programs of Calcutta University in Business Administration in the day ( full – time ) and evening ( part – time ) sessions. Students of full – time MBA are admitted through the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) jointly held with IIM’s.
Structure of the MBA Program
There are 16 Compulsory Papers in the First Year followed by the Summer Project in between the First Year and Second Year. In the Second Year there are 4 Compulsory Papers and 9 Optional Papers of which 6 Papers are in the Major area of specialization and 3 Papers are in the Minor area of specialization, followed by the dissertation.
The MHRM Program is specially designed to develop and enhance the basic managerial skills and abilities of students and to equip them with appropriate tools of modern management for better decision – making.
This Course leads to the MHRM degree of Calcutta University. The degree has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ), Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. IISWBM MHRM Admission is on the basis of CAT Scores.
The Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management invites applications for admission to Two year MBA & MHRM through CAT Entrance Test 2018 for the academic year 2019 – 2021.
IISWBM MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
IISWBM MBA Qualification 2019
- Honours candidates or equivalent course where Honours courses are not available, from a recognized university with with minimum 50% marks ( 45% in case of SC / ST / PWD ) in graduations.
- Graduates in any professional course (Engineering, etc.) LL.B ( 5 years ) of a recognized University are also eligible.
- Those who will be appearing in such examinations within June, 2019 may also apply.
- Valid CAT Scores.
IISWBM MBA Application Form Details 2019
How to Apply for IISWBM 2019
Option I :
- Visit IISWBM website www.iiswbm.edu.
- Download the DL Form, Admission Brochure and IISWBM/ State Bank of India Power Jyoti A/c No. 32495656710 Challan and deposit 1500/- to any branch of State Bank of India against the challan and DL Formduly filled in 17th June, 2019 at the latest.
- Send the completed DL Form with column 13 duly entered by the State Bank of India alongwith the IISWBM’s copy of Power Jyoti A/c. No. 32495656710 Challan to the Institute, so as to reach the Institute by :
- A scanned copy of the completed DL Form alongwith a scanned copy of the receipted counter foil of the challan meant for IISWBM of S.B.I. Power Jyoti Account No. 32495656710 should also be sent by e-mail ( email@example.com ) for record purpose.
- No application will be entertained if the form reaches the Institute after 17th June, 2019
Option II :
- Collect from the reception counter of IISWBM Application Form and Admission Brochure against cash payment of 1500/-
- The last date for issue and submission of the completed admission form is 17th June, 2019
To know more about IISWBM MBA Eligibility Criteria Click Here
IISWBM MBA Selection Procedure 2019
IISWBM gets the CAT score of the candidates from the IIM admission committee who have applied for admission into IISWBM. On the basis of a cut-off-mark, the candidates are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at IISWBM, Kolkata or other centres outside West Bengal. The final list of the selected candidates are prepared strictly on the basis of merit.
IIM CAT 2019 Result
IIM CAT 2019 Exam Date
Indian Institutes of Management 2019 Common Admission Test will be conducted on 21st to 27th June , 2019.
IIM CAT 2019 Result Date
IIM CAT Results likely to be declared on July, 2019.
Email Registration for IISWBM MBA Results 2019
Please keep watching this page, to check your IIM CAT Results 2019…
To know more about IIM CAT Result Click Here
Important Dates for IISWBM 2019
|Last Date of Issue & Receipt of IISWBM MBA Application Forms||15th December, 2017|
|Group Discussion & Interview||2nd to 3rd Week of March, 2018|
|Final Result||4th Week of March, 2018|
|Session Begins||1st Week of July, 2018|
|IISWBM Online Application form : http://education.iiswbm.edu/home/external|
For Further Details, Please Contact
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management,
Management House, College Square West,
Kolkata – 700 073,
EPABX : +91 – 33 – 2241 3756 / 5792 / 8694 / 8695,
Fax : +91 – 33 – 2241 3975,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iiswbm.edu.