|IIM CAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
IITD 2018 MBA Entrance Exam
IIT Delhi 2018 MBA Full Time Entrance Exam
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi ( IITD ) invites admission Application for MBA ( Full Time ) programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
IITD 2018 MBA Full Time Eligibility Criteria
The candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to the MBA programme
Masters in Business Administration ( MBA )
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate ( of all the years / semesters ) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks ( i.e. min. 55% ) or equivalent in CGPA ( i.e. min. 5.50 on a 10-point scale ) for the SC / ST candidates. Relaxation in criteria for PH candidates may be as per the Institute rules.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she / he submits a certificate by certain date.
- Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT 2017 will be shortlisted and then invited for a group discussion and interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi and IIT Madras
To know more about Entrance Exam Click Here
IITD MBA 2018 Application Form
IIT Delhi Part Time MBA Application Form 2018
- Desirous candidates should apply on prescribed IITD Website www.iitd.ac.in.
- For each program the application fee is 1600/‐ ( for general and OBC ) and 800/‐ ( for SC / ST / PH ). The payment mode is Demand Draft ( DD ) to be issued in favour of “Registrar, IIT Delhi” and payable at Delhi. Please make sure that you have the Demand Draft ready before you start filling the Application Form.
- The last date for submission of IITD online application form is January, 2018 and the printed copy along with Demand Draft ( write your application number and name on the back of it ) must be received at the following address by February, 2018 :
Deputy Registrar (PGS&R),
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016.
- The Last date to be considered for calculation of total number of months for Work Experience is January, 2018.
- For students who have completed 10th / 12th from a school affiliated to CICSE board, they need to consider all the subjects mentioned on the Certificate / Marksheet while calculating their percentage of marks.
IIT Delhi MBA 2018 Part Time Admission Procedure
- IIT Delhi MBA Part Time 2018 Admission consists of Written Test, Group Discussion, Interviews that will be conducted only at IIT Delhi.
- Candidate should report at IIT Delhi ( Examination Hall ) at 10:00 hours on March, 2018 for IIT Delhi MBA Part Time Written Test.
- Candidate should carry with them two copies of self attested Admit Card available with the prescribed Indian Institute of Technology Delhi MBA application form.
- The list of short – listed candidates on the basis of IITD written test to be invited for Group Discussion and Interview
- The candidates list will be displayed on IIT Delhi Website www.iitd.ac.in on May, 2018.
To know more about Application form Click Here
IITD Result 2018
IITD 2017 MBA Full Time Exam Date
Indian Institute of Delhi 2018 MBA Full Time Admission based on CAT 2017 Scores. CAT 2017 will be conducted on 26th November, 2017
IITD 2017 MBA Full Time Result Date
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi 2017 MBA full Time Results will be declared on May, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your IIT Delhi MBA Entrance Results 2018…
To know more about Result Click Here
To know more about IITD 2018 Question Bank Click Here