|CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
IMDR PGDM Entrance Exam 2017
IMDR has pioneered management education in Pune. It was the first management institute to be set up in Pune and has been conducting its courses since the year 1977.
IMDR is a part of the 124 Year – Old Deccan Education Society, which was established by stalwarts of the Indian Freedom struggle to spread education in all sections of Indian Society. In keeping with the traditions of DE Society, MDR focuses on academic values at reasonable fees.
Institute of Management Development and Research ( IMDR ) invites application for admission to PGDM Program through CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT / MH-CET Scores for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
IMDR PGDM Program Details :
- The IMDR offers to Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a two year full time program. Its unique design is based on the Instructional Systems Design Methodology ( ISDM ), which aims at integrating various disciplines in Management.
- Apart from class room sessions, students have the opportunity to participate in seminars, field trips and case study sessions, which acquaint them with the practical realities of the workplace.
IMDR PGDM 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduates from any discipline with or without work experience are eligible to apply for admission to this programme, provided they have obtained not less than 50% marks at graduation ( 45% for SC / ST candidates ). Final year graduate students are eligible, provided they scored not less than 50% marks at the immediately preceding examination.
- Students will have to appear for any one of the six test Candidates can apply through CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA / MH CET.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
IMDR 2017 Application Form
IMDR Online Application will be available on www.imdr.edu payment can be made Online.
After completing the online application you will be directed to paying the application form fee of 1000/- through the PayU payment gateway.
IMDR follows the AICTE guidelines for Fee Refund Policy. In the event of a student withdrawing before the starting of the Course, the entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of 1000/ – ( Rupees One thousand only ) shall be refunded by IMDR. Should a student leave after joining the Course and if the vacated seat is consequently filled by another student by the last date of admission, IMDR will refund the fee collected after a deduction of the processing fee of 1000/ – ( Rupees One thousand only ). IMDR does not take any security deposit from the student. In case the vacated seat is not filled, the student will not be refunded any fee, as per AICTE guidelines.
IMDR PGDM 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will have to undergo GW / PI after applying. The GW / PI will be held on 20th June. Based on which final selection will be done. There will be no admissions through CAP.
- Admissions are done on the basis of merit and weightage is given to criteria like entrance exam score, academic performance, Group Work, Personal Interview,& work experience.
- The Institute reserves the right to take final decision on admission .
Scores : CAT,MAT, C-MAT,XAT,MH-CET,ATMA scores are accepted.
IMDR PGDM 2017 Important dates
- IMDR PGDM Last date for submission on application form – 15th June 2017
To know more about Application form Click Here
DES Campus, Agarkar Road,
Pune. 411 004
Telephone No : 91-20-30866240 / 91-20-30866260
Fax No : 91-20-30866251
Email Id : email@example.com
Website : www.imdr.edu.