IMDR 2021 Application Form
IMDR Online Application will be available on www.imdr.edu payment can be made Online.
Step 1 Online Application
- Click on the link Apply Now
- Submit all the details accurately.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Verify the details on the screen and click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Select appropriate option to pay fees and click on ‘Pay Now’.
. After successful payment, the student can download the receipt & Form PDF.
Step 2 Interview
After your form and application fee has been received at IMDR, your form will be approved for eligibility. You will receive a call for Interview 10 days before the actual schedule. You need to confirm your attendance by replying to the email. Keep watching the admission page on the website for tentative schedule. In case you do not receive any communication, please get in touch with the institute. Following documents are to be carried with you for the process for verification.
10th, 12th, Graduation marksheets, Entrance test score cards, Identity proof.
Step 3 Selection Letter
If you are selected for PGDM you will receive an email from the institute regarding last date for payment of fees, fee details, course commencement date, and ERP procedure for completing the admission process.
IMDR PGDM 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates will have to undergo GW / PI after applying. The GW / PI will be Based on which final selection will be done. There will be no admissions through CAP.
- Admissions are done on the basis of merit and weightage is given to criteria like entrance exam score, academic performance, Group Work, Personal Interview,& work experience.
- The Institute reserves the right to take final decision on admission .
Scores : CAT,MAT, C-MAT,XAT,MH-CET,ATMA scores are accepted.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION FOR PGDM THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Score Card
- Statement of marks and Certificate of of SSC
- Statement of marks and Certificate of HSC
- Statement of marks and Certificate Graduation
- Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate
- Migration (if applicable)
- Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of Candidate
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable),clearly indicating the place of permanent residence of the candidate/father or mother or husband.
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Printout of Admission Form
- Aadhar Card
- Anti Ragging Undertaking
Students who have already submitted some documents mentioned in the list are required to bring along the remaining documents.
IMDR PGDM 2021 Important dates
Important dates will be announced later.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.