IMI PGDM, IMI PGDM Courses, International Management Institute Delhi, IMI PGDM Admission, IMI PGDM Entrance Exam, IMI PGDM Eligibility, IMI PGDM Exam Eligibility 2018, IMI Exam Notification 2018, IMI Educational Qualification 2018, IMI Information Brochure 2018, IMI PGDM Seats, IMI Delhi PGDM Fees, IMI Delhi PGDM Seats, International Management Institute Admission Procedure, International Management Institute Application, IMI Application Form 2018, IMI Delhi PGDM Application Form, IMI Admission Process, IMI Online Application Form, IMI PGDM Interview Centres, IMI Application Form Issue Date 2018, IMI Application Form Fees, IMI Application Form Last Date, IMI Delhi PGDM Last Date, IMI Delhi PGDM Results
IMI PGDM Entrance Exam 2018
IMI follows international standard curricula in its programs, which has been enriched by its academic collaborations with International Institute for Management Development ( IIMD ), Lausane ( Erstwhile International Management Institute, Geneva ).
Faculty of Management, McGill University, Montreal, and Manchester Business School, U.K, prepares participants to successfully manage and lead in an increasingly global business environment. IMIs educational programs have been recognized by All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) and Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
IMI 2018 PGDM Exam
Interational Management Institute IMI, invites application from eligible candidates for admission to 2 year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) Program through Common Admission Test ( CAT 2017 ), for the academic year 2018 – 2020.
- PGDM ( HRM )
- PGDM ( B & FS )
IMI PGDM 2018 Program Duration
- IMI follows the trimester system with the academic calendar beginning in June, 2018 and each term being of 11 – 12 weeks duration.
- At the end of the first three trimesters of the International Management Institute PGDM Program, all students are required to undergo compulsory summer internship for 8 – 10 weeks in industry.
IMI 2018 PGDM Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Programmes, the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognised university in India or abroad ( recognised by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities ).
- However, the final selection may be based on a higher cut-off percentage depending on the total number of applicants for the programme
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by 30th September, 2018.
- Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the programme. It is desirable that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the programme to help them keep pace with the rigour and assessment parameters of the programme.
IMI 2018 Selection Process
Short listing Criteria :
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2017 Examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT Scores ( sectional and overall ) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
- Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IMI, New Delhi. IMI, New Delhi will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
Selection Criteria :
- Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Extempore Speaking, Psychometric Test, Essay Writing, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
- The IMI, New Delhi Admission Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating these to the applicants at the Personal Interview stage. The overall objective will be to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
IMI 2018 Application Form Process
- IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imi.edu
- IMI PGDM Application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI Delhi does not accept Admission applications off-line.
- Applicant should complete the IMI online application form and submit the same along with the IMI Admission Fee which is non-refundable.
- Cost of an application form cost will be 2000/-. for an applicant desirous of applying to any one or more than one of the 2-Year Programs of IMI Delhi.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- IMI Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of “International Management Institute”, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the IMI Application Form number, program and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of 4th December, 2017. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
IMI 2018 PGDM Admission Process
- IMI Admission to the PGDM program is through the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different Centers all over the country. CAT 2017 would be held 26th November, 2017 ( Refer CAT Bulletin for further details ).
- IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT Examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM Program.
- IIM’s have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT scores, provided they have taken the GMAT test not earlier than January 2016 and not later than 20th January 2018.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January 2016 and not later than 20th January 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide a self-attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
IMI 2018 PGDM Interview Centres
Besides Delhi, the selection process will be conducted at other centers including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Varanasi,. Candidates should indicate their first and second preference of interview center in the application form. If a candidate’s preferred center is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
IMI PGDM Admission 2018
- IMI PGDM Admission offer will be based on a composite score arrived after the assessment made during the various stages of the selection process, defined above. The result will be announced on IMI’s website www.imi.edu. Applicants are advised to check the updates on the website at regular intervals. Offer letters will thereafter be dispatched, to the mailing address provided in the application form as also by email.
- Applicants are advised to provide their complete postal address and active email ID which should be valid up to 30th June, 2018 for receiving important communications.
- Successful candidates, who have been offered IMI admission, will be required to pay the 1st installment of fee within two weeks of the date of offer, failing which the offer shall stand lapsed and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list, without any further intimation.
To know more about Application form click Here
IIM Result 2018
IIM CAT 2017 Result Likely to declare in the month of April 2018
To know more about CAT Result Click Here
To know more about CAT Question Paper Click Here
International Management Institute,
B-10, Qutab Institutional Area,
Tara Crescent, New Delhi – 110 016,
Telephone No. : +91 – 11 – 47194100 / 200, 46012730,
Fax No. : +91 – 11 – 46012729,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://www.imi.edu/