IMI Application Form 2015
IIM CAT 2015 Question Bank CD -
IMI 2015 Application Form
IMI 2015 Application Form Process
- IMI Admission Bulletin can be downloaded from IMI Website www.imi.edu.
- IMI PGDM Application Form is available at http://imi.admissionhelp.com and must be submitted online. IMI does not accept Admission applications offline.
- IMI Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the IMI Admission Fee which is non-refundable.
- The admission application fee will be as follows : An applicant desirous of applying to any one or more than one program at Delhi Campus or wish to apply for all programs at all three campuses, the application form cost will be 2000/-. If the candidate is applying only for program(s) at Bhubaneswar or Kolkata campus the cost of application form will be 300/- and if the candidate will apply for programs at both Kolkata and Bhubaneswar campuses then the application form will be 600/-.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- IMI Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of “International Management Institute”, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the IMI Application Form number, program and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi, irrespective of the Campus applied to.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of 15th November, 2015. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
IMI 2015 PGDM Admission Process
- IMI Admission to the PGDM program is through the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different Centers all over the country. CAT 2014 would be held during a 2 day testing window ( 4 sessions on ) Sunday, 16th November, 2014 and Saturday, 22nd November, 2014. ( Refer CAT Bulletin for further details ).
- IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT Examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM Program.
- IIM’s have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test ( GMAT ) at a test centre outside India, taken not earlier than December 2012 and not later than December 2014, and submit such scores while applying to IMI.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than December 2012 and later than December 2014 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
IMI PGDM 2015 Interview Centers
- Besides Delhi, the IMI Selection Process will be conducted at other centers including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
- Candidates should indicate their 1st and 2nd preference of interview center in IMI Application Form.
- If a candidates preferred centre’s is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the changes.
- IMI reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
IMI PGDM Admission 2015
- IMI PGDM Admission offer will be based on a composite score arrived after the assessment made during the various stages of the selection process, defined above. The result will be announced on IMI’s website www.imi.edu. Applicants are advised to check the updates on the website at regular intervals. Offer letters will thereafter be dispatched, to the mailing address provided in the application form as also by email.
- Applicants are advised to provide their complete postal address and active email ID which should be valid up to 30th June, 2015 for receiving important communications.
- Successful candidates, who have been offered IMI admission, will be required to pay the 1st installment of fee within two weeks of the date of offer, failing which the offer shall stand lapsed and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list, without any further intimation.
IMI 2015 Selection Process
Short listing Criteria :
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2014 Examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT Scores ( sectional and overall ) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
- Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for short listing by IMI. IMI will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
Selection Criteria :
- Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Extempore speaking, Psychometric Test, Essay Writing, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
- The IMI Admission Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating the same to the applicants at the Personal Interview stage. The overall objective being to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
IMI 2015 Navigation : IMI 2015 Application Form, IMI 2015 Eligibility, CAT Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
IMI Related : IMI PGDM 2015 Application Form, IMI 2015 Online Application Form, How to Apply for IMI 2015, IMI Application Form 2015, IMI 2015 Application Form Availability, IMI 2015 Application Form Issue Date, IMI 2015 Application Form Download, IMI 2015 Application Form Submission, IMI 2015 Online Registration, IMI Delhi 2015 Selection Procedure, IMI 2015 PGDM Selection Process, IMI 2015 PGDM Application Form Status, Cost of IMI Application Form 2015, IMI 2015 Registration Last Date, IMI 2015 Application Form Procedure, IMI PGDM 2015 Interview Centres, IMI 2015 Admission Criteria, IMI 2015 Payment Mode, IMI 2015 Application Form Closing Date, IMI 2015 PGDM Admission Form, Last Date for IMI Delhi Application 2015, IMI 2015 Form Date, International Management Institute PGDM Application 2015,
IMI Delhi Application Form 2014 – IMI Online Registration Form 2014 – IMI PGDM Form Availability 2014 – IMI Application Form Submission 2014 – IMI Admission Procedure 2014.
Posted In mba entrance exam : imi : Leave a response for imi application form 2015 by vennila