IMI Application Form 2014
IIM CAT 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -
IMI 2014 Application Form
IMI 2014 Application Form Process
- IMI Admission Bulletin can be downloaded from IMI Website www.imi.edu.
- IMI PGDM Application Form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI does not accept Admission applications offline.
- IMI Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the IMI Admission Fee which is non-refundable.
- The admission application fee will be as follows : An applicant desirous of applying to any program in any of the three campuses of IMI will be required to pay a common application fee of 1500 plus a program fee of 500 per program per campus. ( Eg. A candidate wishing to apply to the PGDM program at all three campuses will be required to pay 1500 + ( 500×3 ) = 3,000; a candidate applying to just one program, in one campus will be required to pay 1500 + 500 = 2000; a candidate applying to the PGDHRM program at Delhi campus besides any one PGDM program at any of the three campuses will be required to pay 1500+ ( 500×2 ) = 2500 ).
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- IMI Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of “International Management Institute”, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the IMI Application Form number, program
and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi, irrespective of the Campus applied to.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of 27th January, 2014. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
IMI 2014 PGDM Admission Process
- IMI Admission to the PGDM program is through the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different Centers all over the country. CAT 2013 would be held between Wednesday, 16th October, 2013 and Monday, 11th November, 2013. ( Refer CAT Bulletin for further details ).
- IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT Examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM Program.
- IIM’s have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test ( GMAT ) at a test centre outside India, taken not earlier than October 2011 and not later than October 2013, and submit such scores while applying to IMI.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than October 2011 and later than October 2013 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
IMI PGDM 2014 Interview Centers
- Besides Delhi, the IMI Selection Process will be conducted at other centers including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
- Candidates should indicate their 1st and 2nd preference of interview center in IMI Application Form.
- If a candidates preferred centre’s is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the changes.
- IMI reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
IMI PGDM Admission 2014
- IMI PGDM Admission offer will be based on the assessment made during the selection process, defined above, and a list of successful candidates will be announced on IMI’s website www.imi.edu and offer letters will thereafter be dispatched, to the mailing address provided in the IMI Application Form.
- Applicants are advised to provide their complete postal address and active email ID which should be valid up to 30th June, 2014 for receiving important communications.
- Successful candidates, who have been offered IMI admission, will be required to pay the 1st installment of fee within two weeks of the date of offer, failing which the offer shall stand lapsed and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list, without any further intimation.
IMI 2014 Selection Process
Short listing Criteria :
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2013 Examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT Scores ( sectional and overall ) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
- Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for short listing by IMI. IMI will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
Selection Criteria :
- Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Extempore speaking, Psychometric Test, Essay Writing, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
- The IMI Admission Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating the same to the applicants at the Personal Interview stage. The overall objective being to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
IMI 2014 Navigation : IMI 2014 Application Form, IMI 2014 Eligibility, CAT Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
IMI Related : IMI PGDM 2014 Application Form, IMI 2014 Online Application Form, How to Apply for IMI 2014, IMI Application Form 2014, IMI 2014 Application Form Availability, IMI 2014 Application Form Issue Date, IMI 2014 Application Form Download, IMI 2014 Application Form Submission, IMI 2014 Online Registration, IMI Delhi 2014 Selection Procedure, IMI 2014 PGDM Selection Process, IMI 2014 PGDM Application Form Status, Cost of IMI Application Form 2014, IMI 2014 Registration Last Date, IMI 2014 Application Form Procedure, IMI PGDM 2014 Interview Centres, IMI 2014 Admission Criteria, IMI 2014 Payment Mode, IMI 2014 Application Form Closing Date, IMI 2014 PGDM Admission Form, Last Date for IMI Delhi Application 2014, IMI 2014 Form Date, International Management Institute PGDM Application 2014,
IMI Delhi Application Form 2014 – IMI Online Registration Form 2014 – IMI PGDM Form Availability 2014 – IMI Application Form Submission 2014 – IMI Admission Procedure 2014.
Posted In mba entrance exam : imi : Leave a response for imi application form 2014 by priya