IMI 2018 Application Form
IMI 2018 Application Form Process
- IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imi.edu
- IMI PGDM Application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI Delhi does not accept Admission applications off-line.
- Applicant should complete the IMI online application form and submit the same along with the IMI Admission Fee which is non-refundable.
- Cost of an application form cost will be 2000/-. for an applicant desirous of applying to any one or more than one of the 2-Year Programs of IMI Delhi.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- IMI Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of “International Management Institute”, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the IMI Application Form number, program and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of 4th December, 2017. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
IMI 2018 PGDM Admission Process
- IMI Admission to the PGDM program is through the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different Centers all over the country. CAT 2017 would be held 26th November, 2017 ( Refer CAT Bulletin for further details ).
- IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT Examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM Program.
- IIM’s have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT scores, provided they have taken the GMAT test not earlier than January 2016 and not later than 20th January 2018.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January 2016 and not later than 20th January 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide a self-attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
IMI 2018 PGDM Interview Centres
Besides Delhi, the selection process will be conducted at other centers including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Varanasi,. Candidates should indicate their first and second preference of interview center in the application form. If a candidate’s preferred center is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
IMI PGDM Admission 2018
- IMI PGDM Admission offer will be based on a composite score arrived after the assessment made during the various stages of the selection process, defined above. The result will be announced on IMI’s website www.imi.edu. Applicants are advised to check the updates on the website at regular intervals. Offer letters will thereafter be dispatched, to the mailing address provided in the application form as also by email.
- Applicants are advised to provide their complete postal address and active email ID which should be valid up to 30th June, 2018 for receiving important communications.
- Successful candidates, who have been offered IMI admission, will be required to pay the 1st installment of fee within two weeks of the date of offer, failing which the offer shall stand lapsed and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list, without any further intimation.