IMI Application Form 2016
IIM CAT 2017 Question Bank CD -
IMI 2016 Application Form
IMI 2016 Application Form Process
- IMI Admission Bulletin can be downloaded from IMI Website www.imi.edu.
- IMI PGDM Application Form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI does not accept Admission applications offline.
- Applicant should complete the IMI online application form and submit the same along with the IMI Admission Fee which is non-refundable.
- Cost of an application form cost will be 2000/-. for an applicant desirous of applying to any one or more than one of the 2-Year Programs of IMI Delhi.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- IMI Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of “International Management Institute”, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the IMI Application Form number, program and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of 5th December, 2015. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
IMI 2016 PGDM Admission Process
- IMI Admission to the PGDM program is through the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different Centers all over the country. CAT 2015 would be held 29th November, 2015 ( Refer CAT Bulletin for further details ).
- IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT Examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM Program.
- IIM’s have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test ( GMAT ) at a test centre outside India, taken not earlier than December 2013 and not later than December 2015, and submit such scores while applying to IMI.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than December 2013 and later than December 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
IMI PGDM Admission 2016
- IMI PGDM Admission offer will be based on a composite score arrived after the assessment made during the various stages of the selection process, defined above. The result will be announced on IMI’s website www.imi.edu. Applicants are advised to check the updates on the website at regular intervals. Offer letters will thereafter be dispatched, to the mailing address provided in the application form as also by email.
- Applicants are advised to provide their complete postal address and active email ID which should be valid up to 30th June, 2015 for receiving important communications.
- Successful candidates, who have been offered IMI admission, will be required to pay the 1st installment of fee within two weeks of the date of offer, failing which the offer shall stand lapsed and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list, without any further intimation.
IMI 2016 Navigation : IMI 2016 Application Form, IMI 2016 Eligibility, CAT Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
IMI Related : IMI PGDM 2016 Application Form, IMI 2016 Online Application Form, How to Apply for IMI 2016, IMI Application Form 2016, IMI 2016 Application Form Availability, IMI 2016 Application Form Issue Date, IMI 2016 Application Form Download, IMI 2016 Application Form Submission, IMI 2016 Online Registration, IMI Delhi 2016 Selection Procedure, IMI 2016 PGDM Selection Process, IMI 2016 PGDM Application Form Status, Cost of IMI Application Form 2016, IMI 2016 Registration Last Date, IMI 2016 Application Form Procedure, IMI PGDM 2016 Interview Centres, IMI 2016 Admission Criteria, IMI 2016 Payment Mode, IMI 2016 Application Form Closing Date, IMI 2016 PGDM Admission Form, Last Date for IMI Delhi Application 2016, IMI 2016 Form Date, International Management Institute PGDM Application 2016,
IMI Delhi Application Form 2016 – IMI Online Registration Form 2016 – IMI PGDM Form Availability 2016 – IMI Application Form Submission 2016 – IMI Admission Procedure 2016.
Posted In mba entrance exam : imi : Leave a response for imi application form 2016 by vennila