|IRMA 2016 Question Bank CD -|
IRMA Entrance Exam 2017
IRMA is a premier academic institution offering unique postgraduate and doctoral level programmes with the purpose of empowering the students with development perspectives and business acumen. IRMA’s unique curricula embrace state of the art pedagogy with emphasis on experiential learning. The faculty comprises experienced scholars and practitioners of national and international repute. IRMA has an excellent infrastructure, fully computerized processes, well equipped library, 24-hr internet connectivity in individual hostel rooms, and a lush green campus providing a tranquil ambiance for learning.
The Institute with a Noble Mission : IRMA’s mission is to promote sustainable, eco friendly and equitable socioeconomic development of rural people through professional management. IRMA promotes professional management of rural institutions through the four inter-related activities of education, training, research, and consultancy.
IRMA 2017 Entrance Exam
IRMA is a premier academic institution offering unique postgraduate and doctoral level programmes with the purpose of empowering the students with development perspectives and business acumen. IRMA’s unique curricula embrace state of the art pedagogy with emphasis on experiential learning. The faculty comprises experienced scholars and practitioners of national and international repute. IRMA has an excellent infrastructure, fully computerized processes, well equipped library, 24 hr internet connectivity in individual hostel rooms, and a lush green campus providing a tranquil ambience for learning.
The Institute with a Noble Mission : IRMA’s mission is to promote sustainable, eco friendly and equitable socioeconomic development of rural people through professional management. IRMA promotes professional management of rural institutions through the four inter related activities of education, training, research, and consultancy.
Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management :
PGDRM is a two year fully residential postgraduate programme comprising four different segments – classroom, village fieldwork, development internship, and management traineeship. PGDRM is recognized as equivalent to Master’s Degree in Rural Management by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and is also approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
PRM 2017 Eligibility :
Graduates from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years ( 10+2+3 ) of education, having 50 percent ( 45 percent for SC / ST / DAP* ) aggregate marks or an equivalent GPA from recognized university / institution at the graduation level are eligible to apply. Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before June 12, 2017 may also apply.
Reservation : IRMA follows the statutory reservation policy of Government of India.
Tuition Fees Waiver Scheme and Financial Assistance : IRMA firmly believes that no one should be deprived of education for lack of financial resources. Hence financial assistance and Tuition Fees Waiver Scheme ( as per AICTE rule ) are available for economically poor students.
Scholarships and Loans : Prestigious scholarships are available for meritorious students. Educational loans are available from various banks to applicants enrolling at IRMA.
Campus Placement : IRMA provides assured placements to PGDRM students of Indian Nationals. IRMAns are highly valued by national and international development organizations, funding agencies, co operatives and NGOs. The campus placements offer an ideal combination of job satisfaction and decent compensation.
Fellow Programme in Rural Management :
FPRM is a coursework based doctoral level programme with a residency requirement of minimum 3 years, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
FPRM 2017 Eligibility :
To be eligible for admission to the FPRM 2017 Programme an applicant must satisfy one of the following conditions :
- PGDRM from IRMA;
- PGDRDM from IRMA with one year post diploma work experience;
- Postgraduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution with 55% marks at PG and 50% marks at Graduation (college) level;
- Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience;
- Four-year professional degree (engineering, agricultural sciences etc.) with 60% marks and at least three years’ work experience;
- Applicants having a valid score of UGC JRF in relevant disciplines (management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc.). UGC JRF is mandatory, only NET is not sufficient for getting exemption from admissions test.
SC/ST/OBC/DAP* applicants are eligible for 5% relaxation in the marks specified above. Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before June 12, 2017, may also apply.
Fellowship : Every FPRM scholar receives a fellowship of Rs. 18,000/- per month till they clear the Comprehensive Qualifying Examination and then Rs. 20,000/- per month and a contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/- per year for a period of 4 years.
To Know more about IRMA 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
IRMA 2017 Application Form
How to Apply for IRMA 2017
Important Instructions for filling IRMA Online Application Form 2017
- Step 1 : Click on the “Apply Online” button on IRMA website : www.irma.ac.in.
- Step 2 : Register using your valid Email ID on forms.irma.ac.in
- Step 3 : On entering a valid email ID , an email will be sent containing a one-time link for setting your profile password. Please click on the link and choose your profile password.
- Step 4 : On successful registration, you can Login on forms.irma.ac.in using your Email ID and your chosen password.
- Step 5 : There are 7 steps in the form filling process : Personal, Address, Course, Education, Income Information, Documents and Declaration.
- In case you select “Programme in Rural management (PRM)” as the course, then either one of the entrance exam i.e. CAT or XAT is compulsory. In case the student has applied for both CAT & XAT, then provide both the registration ID’s.
- In case you choose “Fellow programme in Rural Management (FPRM)” as the course, and exemption of exam as “PGDRM from IRMA” or “Having valid scores of UGC JRF in relevant disciplines”, then XAT or CAT registration ID is not compulsory.
- Step 6 : After successful submission and online payment (in-case you opted for online payment mode), you will receive a Form No. We request you to kindly note it down for future references. You will also receive a mail as soon as you submit or pay your application.
- Step 7 : You can click on the Profile button on the upper right corner to download or print your application form summary. You can also login into the system afterwards and do the same.
IRMA 2017 Application Fee :
Application Fees for Online Applicant
No. of Programme
General & OBC
SC / ST / DAP*
Application Fees for Applying in Hard copy :
No. of Programme
General & OBC
SC / ST / DAP*
Application Form for IRMA Admissions 2017 will be available online on IRMA website and in hard copy at the Admissions Office, IRMA from October 2016.
For more information about Admissions 2017, please visit IRMA website ( https://www.irma.ac.in ) and refer the Prospectus or write to : Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388001.
IRMA 2017 Selection Procedure :
IRMA will use CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 scores for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management 2017 – 19 ( PGDRM 2017 – 19 ) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management 2017 (FPRM 2017). All applicants of IRMA Admissions 2017 have to additionally appear for the online admissions test on “Issues of Social Concern” on February 12, 2017 (Sunday).
Students for PGDRM are selected on the basis of the Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
FPRM students are selected on the basis of the Admissions Test, Interview, and Presentation of an Essay.
Applicants with PGDRM qualification from IRMA and applicants with a valid score of UGC JRF in relevant disciplines (management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc.) are exempted from taking the admissions test and will be directly called for the FPRM interview.
For more information about CAT 2016 exam kindly visit : https://iimcat.ac.in.
for more information about XAT 2017 exam kindly visit : http://www.xlri.ac.in.
Selection Procedure for NRI :
Applicants from Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Sons & Daughters of Non Resident Indian(s) may apply through GMAT / GRE Scores (taken on or after January 2012) / CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 scores for PGDRM 2017 – 19. Students will be selected on the basis of above mentioned test score and Telephonic Personal Interview.
To Know more about IRMA 2017 Application Form Click Here
IRMA 2017 Results
IRMA 2017 Entrance Exam Date
Institute of Rural Management Anand Entrance Exam will be conducted on 12th February, 2017.
IRMA 2017 Result Date
Institute of Rural Management Anand Entrance Test Result is likely to be declared in the month of February, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your IRMA Entrance Results 2017…
To Know more about IRMA 2017 Results Click Here
IRMA Preparation Tips
Institute of Rural Management, Anand, Gujrat was established with the support of Swiss Agency for Development Corporation, Government of India, Government of Gujarat to provide management education, training, research and consultancy support to co – operatives and rural development organizations in India. IRMA specializes in imparting management education for rural sector and so people with genuine interest for working in rural areas should join it. There have been many cases where IRMA students have done very well in sectors other than rural sector.
IRMA Test Mode 2017
- IRMA is a Online exam.
IRMA Exam Preparation Tips 2017
Analytical Reasoning : It is the toughest section of the exam. There would be a new kind of set where students are asked to select statements containing data as answers to given questions. The topics of the questions would be from Sitting Arrangements, Data Sufficiency, Statement – Conclusion, Logical Reasoning Set, Coding – Decoding, Linear Arrangement, Odd word / letter out, Formation of meaningful word, Sentence inferences.
English Comprehension : Generally the questions will be from Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Paraphrase and Cloze Test. New question type was introduced in this section where the test takers were asked to select probable paraphrases of given sentences. There were three sentences given which were to be combined into a single sentence. Five different ways of paraphrasing the given sentences were given. Each option was an introductory phrase, not a complete sentence. Students had to infer which sentence fragment is viable. This section level would be marked from easy to moderate level.
Quantitative Ability : This section would contain questions from Data Interpretation area, which would be consisted of eight sets with five questions each. The areas of Quantitative Ability and Data Sufficiency had five questions each. The questions on Quantitative Ability will come from probability, percentages and fraction. The other questions are on Quadratic equations, Geometry etc. This section level would be marked from easy to moderate level.
Issues of Social Concern : Questions in the section are arrived from topic Agricultural and Rural Development, Rural Economy, Organizations, Personalities, Awards and Important Days etc. Mixture of easy, medium and difficult level question will be expected in this section.
- Duration : 1 Hour 20 Minutes.
IRMA 2017 Negative Marking
- There is Negative marking for the written test.
IRMA 2017 Score Validity Only one year.
To Know more about IRMA 2017 Preparation Tips Click Here
Important Dates :
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copies filled in applications : 23rd December, 2016
- Last date for Applying IRMA 2017 through Online : 30th December, 2016
- Institute of Rural Management Anand Entrance Exam : 12th February, 2016
Institute of Rural Management,
Post Box No. 60,
Anand – 388 001,
Telephone No. : ( 02692 ) 260 391 / 260 181
Fax No. : ( 02692 ) 260188,
Website : https://www.irma.ac.in
mba entrance exam - irma -