Institute Rural Management Anand – IRMA Entrance Exam 2016
|IRMA 2015 Question Bank CD -|
|Important : All applicants who apply to IRMA with CAT 2015 Score, have to appear for IRMA 2016 Admissions Test.|
IRMA 2016 Entrance Exam
Institute of Rural Management Anand,
Post Box No. 60,
Anand – 388 001,
Telephone No. : ( 02692 ) 221 657, 221 659, 260 246
Mobile : 97263 – 64188,
Fax No. : ( 02692 ) 260188,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : https://www.irma.ac.in
Institute Rural Management Anand, IRMA invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management ( PRM ) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management ( FPRM ) Programs, through IRMA 2016 Admission Test / CAT 2015 for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
IRMA 2016 Entrance Exam Date
|IRMA 2016 Exam Date : January, 2016 ;|
IRMA 2016 Program Structures :
1. For IRMA PRM Programs
PRM is a two – year fully residential Postgraduate Program comprising of four different segments – classroom, fieldwork, organisational understanding and management training. PRM is recognized as equivalent to Master’s Degree in Rural Management by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) and is also approved by the All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ).
For the 36th Postgraduate Programs in Rural Management, commencing on July, 2016. IRMA has adopted the following eligibility criteria and procedures for the admission of students.
2. For IRMA Fellowship Programs
The FPRM is a doctoral education in Rural Management leading up to the title of “Fellow, Institute of Rural Management, Anand”. It has a minimum residency requirement of 3 years. It seeks to promote inter – disciplinary / cross – functional scholarship in the broad field of rural management, with a provision for specialization in any of the following thematic fields :
- Management of Collectives
- Agribusiness / Rural Marketing
- Natural Resources Management
- Micro – finance Management
- Governance and Livelihood
- Rural Infrastructure and Services Management
- Public Policy and Non-profit Management
IRMA 2016 Important Dates
Important Dates of PRM
|Application forms for IRMA admissions will be available online from||September, 2015 to December, 2015|
|Last date for receipt of completed applications in hard copy for Indian Nationals||December, 2015
|Last date for receipt of completed applications online for Indian Nationals||Last week of December, 2015|
|IRMA test ( Online ) on "Issues of Social Concern" for Indian Nationals||January, 2016|
|Announcement of IRMA's written test results on "Issues of Social Concern ( ISC )"||February, 2016|
|Group activity and Personal Interview for Indian Nationals||March, 2016|
|Telephonic Personal Interview ( TPI ) for Overseas Applicants||After 1st March, 2016|
|Announcement of final results||Last week of March, 2016|
|Last date for sending Acceptance form with acceptance fee 5000/-||April, 2016|
|Last date to deposit the first term fee||May, 2016|
|Remedial classes in Mathematics||First week of July, 2016|
|Induction Program||Second week of July, 2016|
|Beginning of first term||Third week of July, 2016|
Important Dates of EPRM
|Last date for receipt of completed applications in hard copy||First week of December, 2015|
|Last date for receipt of completed applications online||Last week of December, 2015
|IRMA’s Test ( online ) on “Issues of Social Concern ( ISC )” for Indian Nationals||January, 2016|
|Announcement of IRMA’s test results on “Issues of Social Concern (ISC)”||February, 2016|
|Personal Interview||Fourth week of April, 2016
|Announcement of final results||Third week of May, 2016
|Remedial classes in Mathematics||June, 2016
|Induction Programme||June, 2016|
|Beginning of first term||June, 2016|
IRMA PRM 2016 Eligibility
- All applicants who apply to IRMA with CAT 2014 Score, have to appear for IRMA Admissions Test
- A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years ( 10 + 2 + 3 ) of education, having 50 per cent ( 45 per cent for SC / ST / dap ( differently abled person) ) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution.
- Those who are in the final year and who expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before 14th July, 2014 can also apply. There is no management quota for admission to PRM at IRMA.
IRMA FPRM Eligibility 2016
To be eligible for admission to the FPRM 2014 Programs an applicant must satisfy one of the following conditions ;
- PGDRM from IRMA; or
- OYP from IRMA with one year post-diploma work experience; or
- Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution with 55% marks at PG and 50% marks at graduation ( college ) level; or
- Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience; or
- Four-year professional degree ( engineering, agricultural sciences etc. ) with 60% marks and at least three years work experience;
- Applicants having valid score of UGC JRF ( NET ) / CSIR in relevant disciplines ( management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc. )
The eligibility requirements for applicants from SC / ST / OBC / dap ( differently abled person) is 5% less than those specified above. Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before July, are encouraged to apply.
In exceptional cases, a person with a high professional standing and proven competence, not possessing a PG degree but whose experience can measure up to a PG degree might also be considered for admission to the Programs. In these cases, the FPRM Executive Committee would consider the quality of the published and unpublished work and / or professional contributions of the applicant and establish equivalence to the relevant PG course subjects.
IRMA Related : IRMA 2016 Entrance Exam, IRMA 2016 PRM Exam Date, IRMA 2016 Entrance Exam Date, Institute Rural Management Anand – IRMA Entrance Exam 2016, IRMA 2016 Notification, IRMA 2016 Anand Exam Date, IRMA 2016 Entrance Test, IRMA 2016 Admission based CAT Exam, IRMA 2016 Eligibility, IRMA 2016 Eligibility Criteria, IRMA 2016 FPRM Eligibility, IRMA 2016 CAT Entrance Exam, IRMA 2016 Eligibility Details, IRMA Entrance Test 2016 Date, IRMA 2016 Exam Detail, IRMA FPRM Examination Date 2016, IRMA 2016 Admissions Program, IRMA Entrance Exam Date for PRM 2016, IRMA 2016 Exam Schedule, IRMA 2016 Admission Test, IRMA 2016 Information Brochure, IRMA 2016 Important Dates, IRMA 2016 Test Date, Institute Rural Management Anand Exam 2016, IRMA 2016 FPRM Age Limit, IRMA 2016 Exam Prospectus, IRMA 2016 Exam Duration,
IRMA PRM Entrance Test 2016 – IRMA Entrance Test Date 2016 – IRMA Entrance Eligibility 2016 – IRMA Admission Notification 2016 – IRMA Test Pattern 2016.
Posted In mba entrance exam : irma : Leave a response for institute rural management anand – irma entrance exam 2016 by vennila