Institute Rural Management Anand – IRMA Entrance Exam 2014
|IRMA 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
|Important : All applicants who apply to IRMA with CAT 2013 Score, have to appear for IRMA 2014 Admissions Test.|
IRMA 2014 Entrance Exam
Institute of Rural Management Anand,
Post Box No. 60,
Anand – 388 001,
Telephone No. : ( 02692 ) 221 657, 221 659, 260 246
Mobile : 97263 – 64188,
Fax No. : ( 02692 ) 260188,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : https://www.irma.ac.in
Institute Rural Management Anand, IRMA invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management ( PRM ) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management ( FPRM ) Programs, through IRMA 2014 Admission Test / CAT 2013 for the academic year 2014 – 2016.
IRMA 2014 Entrance Exam Date
|IRMA Exam Date 2014 : 23rd February, 2014 ( Sunday );|
IRMA 2014 Program Structures :
1. For IRMA PRM Programs
PRM is a two – year fully residential Postgraduate Program comprising of four different segments – classroom, fieldwork, organisational understanding and management training. PRM is recognized as equivalent to Master’s Degree in Rural Management by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) and is also approved by the All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ).
For the 34th Postgraduate Programs in Rural Management, commencing on July, 2014. IRMA has adopted the following eligibility criteria and procedures for the admission of students.
2. For IRMA Fellowship Programs
The FPRM is a doctoral education in Rural Management leading up to the title of “Fellow, Institute of Rural Management, Anand”. It has a minimum residency requirement of 3 years. It seeks to promote inter – disciplinary / cross – functional scholarship in the broad field of rural management, with a provision for specialization in any of the following thematic fields :
- Management of Collectives
- Agribusiness / Rural Marketing
- Natural Resources Management
- Development Management
- Micro – finance Management
- Governance and Livelihood
- Rural Infrastructure and Services Management
- Public Policy and Non-profit Management
IRMA 2014 Important Dates
|Last date for receipt of completed applications for Indian Nationals||20th January, 2014
|Last date for receipt of completed applications for Foreign / NRI Applicants||31st March, 2014|
|Written test ( online ) on "Issues of Social Concern" for Indian Nationals||23rd February, 2014|
|Announcement of written test results on "Issues of Social Concern"||4th March, 2014|
|Group activity and Personal Interview for Indian Nationals||21st April, 2014 to 3rd May, 2014|
|Telephonic Interview for Foreign / NRI Applicants||5th May, 2014 onwards|
|Announcement of final results||30th May, 2014|
|Last date for sending Acceptance form with acceptance fee 1000/-||12th June, 2014|
|Last date to deposit the first term fee||30th June, 2014|
|Remedial classes in Mathematics||7th July, 2014 to 12th July, 2014|
|Induction Program||14th July, 2014 to 19th July, 2014|
|Beginning of first term||21st July, 2014|
IRMA PRM 2014 Eligibility
- All applicants who apply to IRMA with CAT 2013 Score, have to appear for IRMA Admissions Test
- A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years ( 10 + 2 + 3 ) of education, having 50 per cent ( 45 per cent for SC / ST / dap * ) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution.
- In case the university / institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by IRMA by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- Those who are in the final year and who expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before 14th July, 2014 can also apply. There is no management quota for admission to PRM at IRMA.
- IRMA encourages applications from applicants with diverse academic backgrounds. The number of applications received for PRM 2013 – 2015 was about 10859.
IRMA 2014 PRM Eligibility for Sponsored Applicants
IRMA’s designated organisations can sponsor their employees ( executives and officers ) for CRM or PRM. PRM offers flexibility to working executives and officers who are sponsored by IRMA’s designated organisations. The sponsored applicants can complete the programs in two years, or they can opt for a Certificate in Rural Management ( CRM ) at the end of the first year. CRM holders have an option of rejoining within three years and completing the second year of the program to obtain a PGDRM. They have to submit “No Objection Certificate ( NOC )” from their organisation.
Those sponsored applicants who cannot meet the minimum academic standards will only be given a certificate of participation specifically addressed to their employers. CRM is not open to non – sponsored applicants.
At present, about 650 organisations have been designated by IRMA. Sponsored applicants are required to fulfill the following conditions for admission to IRMA :
- The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree, in any discipline, from a recognised university / institution.
- The applicant should have worked with the sponsoring organisation for a minimum period of two years ( as on May, 2014 ) on a continuous basis as a full-time, regular employee.
- The sponsoring organisation should be willing to grant uninterrupted leave to the applicant ( if selected ) for the period of study at IRMA.
- The sponsoring organisation should undertake to make arrangements for payment of fees and other dues of the applicant to IRMA.
- The applicant should apply to IRMA by using any one option available in point.
- The applicant should appear for the written test, the group activity and personal interview.
- The applicant should score above the minimum cut – off point set for admissions.
- The applicant should produce evidence of sponsorship from the sponsoring organisation.
- If rejoining within three years for completing the second year of the programs to obtain a “PGDRM”, she / he must be working with same organisation who sponsored she / he for the CRM and need to submit “No Objection Certificate ( NOC )” from them.
Essentials for Sponsored Applicants :
Sponsored applicants should attach a certificate from their employer as per declaration of sponsorship form available on IRMA website, stating that they will be sponsored, if selected, along with the application form. If the sponsorship certificate is not enclosed, or if the organisation where the applicant is working is not a designated organisation of IRMA, the application of the applicant will be treated at par with the applications of other, non-sponsored applicants.
The sponsoring organisation must clearly specify the duration of the sponsorship and provide other details as per declaration of sponsorship form available on IRMA website. Employers willing to sponsor applicants may write directly to the Admissions Office, IRMA for clarification, if any.
IRMA FPRM Eligibility 2014
To be eligible for admission to the Programs an applicant must satisfy one of the following conditions ;
- PGDRM from IRMA; or
- OYP from IRMA with one year post-diploma work experience; or
- Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution with 55% marks at PG and 50% marks at graduation ( college ) level; or
- Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience; or
- Four-year professional degree ( engineering, agricultural sciences etc. ) with 60% marks and at least three years work experience;
- Valid score of UGC JRF ( NET ) / CSIR in relevant disciplines ( management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc. )
The eligibility requirements for applicants from SC / ST / OBC / dap* is 5% less than those specified above. Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before July, 2014, are encouraged to apply.
In exceptional cases, a person with a high professional standing and proven competence, not possessing a PG degree but whose experience can measure up to a PG degree might also be considered for admission to the Programs. In these cases, the FPRM Executive Committee would consider the quality of the published and unpublished work and / or professional contributions of the applicant and establish equivalence to the relevant PG course subjects.
IRMA Related : IRMA 2014 Entrance Exam, IRMA 2014 PRM Exam Date, IRMA 2014 Entrance Exam Date, Institute Rural Management Anand – IRMA Entrance Exam 2014, IRMA 2014 Notification, IRMA 2014 Anand Exam Date, IRMA 2014 Entrance Test, IRMA 2014 Admission based CAT Exam, IRMA 2014 Eligibility, IRMA 2014 Eligibility Criteria, IRMA 2014 FPRM Eligibility, IRMA 2014 CAT Entrance Exam, IRMA 2014 Eligibility Details, IRMA Entrance Test 2014 Date, IRMA 2014 Exam Detail, IRMA FPRM Examination Date 2014, IRMA 2014 Admissions Program, IRMA Entrance Exam Date for PRM 2014, IRMA 2014 Exam Schedule, IRMA 2014 Admission Test, IRMA 2014 Information Brochure, IRMA 2014 Important Dates, IRMA 2014 Test Date, Institute Rural Management Anand Exam 2014, IRMA 2014 FPRM Age Limit, IRMA 2014 Exam Prospectus, IRMA 2014 Exam Duration,
IRMA PRM Entrance Test 2014 – IRMA Entrance Test Date 2014 – IRMA Entrance Eligibility 2014 – IRMA Admission Notification 2014 – IRMA Test Pattern 2014.
Posted In mba entrance exam : irma : Leave a response for institute rural management anand – irma entrance exam 2014 by priya