Institute Rural Management Anand – IRMA Entrance Exam 2015
|IRMA 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
|Important : All applicants who apply to IRMA with CAT 2014 Score, have to appear for IRMA 2015 Admissions Test.|
IRMA 2015 Entrance Exam
Institute of Rural Management Anand,
Post Box No. 60,
Anand – 388 001,
Telephone No. : ( 02692 ) 221 657, 221 659, 260 246
Mobile : 97263 – 64188,
Fax No. : ( 02692 ) 260188,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : https://www.irma.ac.in
Institute Rural Management Anand, IRMA invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management ( PRM ) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management ( FPRM ) Programs, through IRMA 2015 Admission Test / CAT 2014 for the academic year 2015 – 2017.
IRMA 2015 Entrance Exam Date
|IRMA 2015 Exam Date : 25th January, 2014 ;|
IRMA 2015 Program Structures :
1. For IRMA PRM Programs
PRM is a two – year fully residential Postgraduate Program comprising of four different segments – classroom, fieldwork, organisational understanding and management training. PRM is recognized as equivalent to Master’s Degree in Rural Management by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) and is also approved by the All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ).
For the 36th Postgraduate Programs in Rural Management, commencing on July, 2015. IRMA has adopted the following eligibility criteria and procedures for the admission of students.
2. For IRMA Fellowship Programs
The FPRM is a doctoral education in Rural Management leading up to the title of “Fellow, Institute of Rural Management, Anand”. It has a minimum residency requirement of 3 years. It seeks to promote inter – disciplinary / cross – functional scholarship in the broad field of rural management, with a provision for specialization in any of the following thematic fields :
- Management of Collectives
- Agribusiness / Rural Marketing
- Natural Resources Management
- Micro – finance Management
- Governance and Livelihood
- Rural Infrastructure and Services Management
- Public Policy and Non-profit Management
IRMA 2015 Important Dates
|Application forms for IRMA admissions will be available online from||15th September, 2014 to 15th December, 2014|
|Last date for receipt of completed applications for Indian Nationals||8th December, 2015
|Last date for receipt of completed applications for Foreign / NRI Applicants||Last week of March, 2015|
|IRMA written test on "Issues of Social Concern" for Indian Nationals||25th January, 2015|
|Announcement of written test results on "Issues of Social Concern"||1st week of March, 2015|
|Group activity and Personal Interview for Indian Nationals||April to May, 2015|
|Telephonic Interview for Foreign / NRI Applicants||1st week of May, 2015|
|Announcement of final results||Last week of May, 2015|
|Last date for sending Acceptance form with acceptance fee 1000/-||2nd week of June, 2015|
|Last date to deposit the first term fee||Last week of June, 2015|
|Remedial classes in Mathematics||1st week of July, 2015|
|Induction Program||2nd week of July, 2015|
|Beginning of first term||3rd week of July, 2015|
IRMA PRM 2015 Eligibility
- All applicants who apply to IRMA with CAT 2014 Score, have to appear for IRMA Admissions Test
- A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years ( 10 + 2 + 3 ) of education, having 50 per cent ( 45 per cent for SC / ST / dap ( differently abled person) ) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution.
- Those who are in the final year and who expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before 14th July, 2014 can also apply. There is no management quota for admission to PRM at IRMA.
IRMA FPRM Eligibility 2015
To be eligible for admission to the FPRM 2014 Programs an applicant must satisfy one of the following conditions ;
- PGDRM from IRMA; or
- OYP from IRMA with one year post-diploma work experience; or
- Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution with 55% marks at PG and 50% marks at graduation ( college ) level; or
- Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience; or
- Four-year professional degree ( engineering, agricultural sciences etc. ) with 60% marks and at least three years work experience;
- Applicants having valid score of UGC JRF ( NET ) / CSIR in relevant disciplines ( management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc. )
The eligibility requirements for applicants from SC / ST / OBC / dap ( differently abled person) is 5% less than those specified above. Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before July, are encouraged to apply.
In exceptional cases, a person with a high professional standing and proven competence, not possessing a PG degree but whose experience can measure up to a PG degree might also be considered for admission to the Programs. In these cases, the FPRM Executive Committee would consider the quality of the published and unpublished work and / or professional contributions of the applicant and establish equivalence to the relevant PG course subjects.
IRMA Related : IRMA 2015 Entrance Exam, IRMA 2015 PRM Exam Date, IRMA 2015 Entrance Exam Date, Institute Rural Management Anand – IRMA Entrance Exam 2015, IRMA 2015 Notification, IRMA 2015 Anand Exam Date, IRMA 2015 Entrance Test, IRMA 2015 Admission based CAT Exam, IRMA 2015 Eligibility, IRMA 2015 Eligibility Criteria, IRMA 2015 FPRM Eligibility, IRMA 2015 CAT Entrance Exam, IRMA 2015 Eligibility Details, IRMA Entrance Test 2015 Date, IRMA 2015 Exam Detail, IRMA FPRM Examination Date 2015, IRMA 2015 Admissions Program, IRMA Entrance Exam Date for PRM 2015, IRMA 2015 Exam Schedule, IRMA 2015 Admission Test, IRMA 2015 Information Brochure, IRMA 2015 Important Dates, IRMA 2015 Test Date, Institute Rural Management Anand Exam 2015, IRMA 2015 FPRM Age Limit, IRMA 2015 Exam Prospectus, IRMA 2015 Exam Duration,
IRMA PRM Entrance Test 2015 – IRMA Entrance Test Date 2015 – IRMA Entrance Eligibility 2015 – IRMA Admission Notification 2015 – IRMA Test Pattern 2015.
Posted In mba entrance exam : irma : Leave a response for institute rural management anand – irma entrance exam 2015 by vennila