|IIM CAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
ISMU MBA Entrance Exam 2018
Indian School of Mines University ( ISMU ), established in 1926, is a premier institution of international repute. After successfully offering M.Tech. degree in Industrial Engineering and Management since 1977, ISMU has launched its AICTE approved MBA Program under the Department of Management Studies in 1997.
The Department has been constantly rated as one of the leading business schools of the country by agencies of repute like AIMA – BS Survey, Business India, and The Telegraph etc. Our placement record has been impressive since the inception of the department.
ISM MBA Exam 2018
Indian School of Mines University IMSU invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Two Year Full Time MBA Program, through CAT 2017 Scores for the academic year 2018 – 2020.
ISMU MBA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission to M.B.A. Programme of the Institute should have
- Minimum 50% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA or CGPA / CPI of 5.0 in 10 point scale ( without rounding off ) in the qualifying degree for GN / OBC candidates
- Minimum 45% or CGPA / CPI of 4.5 in 10 point scale ( without rounding off ) in the qualifying degree for SC / ST candidates
- For Honours graduates the aggregate will include marks of both Honours and Pass Papers. Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination can also apply.
- Selection of applicants whose results in the qualifying degree examination are not declared will be provisional, subjected to condition that all parts of the examination must be completed in all respects before the date of joining the Institute and the marks sheet/certificate as evidence of passing the qualifying examination to be submitted latest by 9th March, 2018.
- The Migration Certificate and College Leaving/Transfer Certificate must be submitted latest by 9th March, 2018.
- Applicants must be in good health. The candidate has to submit the medical certificate in the prescribed proforma at the time of admission. The medical certificate must be endorsed by CMO or equivalent of a government hospital in the prescribed format.
ISMU MBA 2018 Admission Process
- To apply for admission to MBA program to ISM, applicants should have a valid CAT 2017 score.
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2017 scores will be called for Group Discussion and Interview for final selection.
- The sanctioned strength for the MBA Program is 62 and the reservation policy of Government of India meant for higher educational institutions is strictly adhered to. Candidates applying for reservation under OBC ( Non Creamy layer ) category, should submit a valid OBC certificate issued by competent authority issued after 1st January, 2018 and as per the format attached.
ISMU MBA Selection Procedure 2018
- The medium of examination is English.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the attending the process of Admission, which consists of Group Discussion and Inteview. The candidates will be offered admission based on their ranking, their ranking in the selection process.
ISMU MBA 2018 Application Form
- ISMU MBA Application form available on the institute’s Website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/admissions from 29th January, 2018.
- ISMU MBA Application Form Fee is 2000/- for GN / OBC candidates and 1000/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
- The completed ISMU Application with fee receipt should reach on or before 09th March, 2018 at the following address :
The Assistant Registrar ( Exams & Academics ),
Indian School of Mines,
Dhanbad – 826 004,
- The envelope containing the application form and other necessary documents should be superscribed with “Application for the Admission in M.B.A.-2018-20”.
ISMU MBA 2018 Important Dates
|1||ISMU Application Form & Information Brochure ISMU Application Form & Information Brochure will be available||29th January, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of filled-in application form along with requisite fee and other relevant documents||09th March, 2018|
|3||Date of GD & PI||14th & 15th April, 2018|
|4||ISMU Declaration of MBA results||28th April, 2018|
|5||Date of Admission for Merit List Candidates and for Wait List Candidates||28th May, 2018|
Indian School of Mines institute will not issue any letter to any candidate regarding attending GD / PI as well as selection to MBA Program. The candidates must consult ISM institute’s website ( www.ismdhanbad.ac.in ) regularly in this regard or for any updates, if any.
To Know More about ISMU MBA 2018 Entrance Exam – Click Here
CAT 2018 Results
To Know More about ISMU MBA 2018 CAT Result – Click Here
CAT 208 Question Bank
To Know More about ISMU MBA 2018 Question Bank – Click Here
Indian School of Mines ( ISM ),
Dhanbad – 826 004.
Telephone No. : ( 0326 ) 2296559 / 60 / 61 / 62,
Fax No. : 2296563,
Email : info@ismdhanbad. ac.in,
Website : www.ismdhanbad.ac.in.