Jain University MBA Entrance Exam 2017
Jain University is proud to announce that it would conduct its Entrance Exam for 2 Year Full Time MBA in Aviation Business Management Program.
Jain University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Full Time MBA Program with the following specialization for the academic year 2017.
Jain University MBA 2017 Eligibility
- Candidate should have aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent ( 10+2+3 ).
- Students appearing in their final semester / year exams are also eligible to apply.
- Students with composite score of 500 in GMAT / MAT OR minimum 70 percentile in CAT 2015 / XAT 2016 / CMAT.
- Students without CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT score will have to write JET ( Jain Entrance Test ).
Jain University MBA 2017 Selection Procedure
The selection process comprises of
- JET ( JAIN Entrance Test ) an Aptitude test for students without CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT score.
- Presentation Skill Test
Note : All admissions to CMS Business School are strictly on merit basis.
Jain University 2017 MBA Application Form
Candidate may apply online or download the Jain University Application Form from www.jainuniversity.ac.in.
Interested candidates have to send the duly filled Jain University Application Form with a the DD to the following address :
CMS Business School,
CMS Annex, 319, 17th Cross, 25th Main,
JP Nagar 6th Phase,
Bangalore – 560 078,
List of documents that an applicant needs to carry during his / her interview process :
- Photo Identification (e.g. Driving License / PAN Card / Passport / Voter ID / College or Organisation ID)
- A photocopy of CAT / XAT / GMAT Score card
- Payment Receipts ( for applications through coaching centres )
- Original and 1 Self Attested Copy of the following documents :
- X and XII mark sheets
- Graduation Mark Sheets – Year-wise or Semester-wise, whichever applicable and Graduation Certificates ( if declared )
- For Post-graduate students, Mark Sheets – Year-wise or Semester-wise, whichever applicable and Graduation Certificates ( if declared )
- Professional Degree Mark sheets ( if applicable )
- For Candidates with work experience ( Current as well as each of the previous job experiences )
- Work experience / Service certificate
- Joining letter and the last payslip
To know more about Entrance Exam Click Here
Jain University 2017 MBA Results
Jain University 2017 MBA Entrance Exam Results will be declared on April, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your Jain University MBA Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about Result Click Here
Jain University MBA Admission 2017 Important Dates
|1||Registration start date||December, 2016|
|2||Last date to submit application form||February, 2017|
|3||Jain Entrance Test - JET||18th March, 2017|
|4||List of selected candidates for admission||April, 2017|
|5||Last date for payment of fees||May, 2017|
|6||Commencement of program||July, 2017|