An Institute founded in 1965, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies ( JBIMS ) is considered to be unique in management education as it is firmly rooted in the local soil and capable of articulating the Indian ethos. In the contemporary era, where Globalization and Liberalization are the buzz words, the Institute has, without disturbing the said roots, ordered itself to meet the emerging challenges, sentiments and opportunities that are going to present themselves on account of the new economic order.
2 Year full – time MMS program was thus launched with a view to develop competent high caliber management thinkers and practitioners for efficient running of Indian business and industry. The Institute believes that proper managerial perspective, search of excellence and efficient managerial action is possible by a person with managerial potential developed into a highly resourceful, enriched and stimulating mind through knowledge, skills and attitudes provided in the MMS course.
JBIMS in its outlook and in launching various educational / research / development activities for advancement of management education.
JBIMS 2017 Entrance Exam
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Management Studies ( JBIMS ) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following 3 Years Part Time Master Degree Programs through JBIMS Entrance Test 2017, for the academic year 2017.
- Masters in Marketing Management ( MMM )
- Masters in Financial Management ( MFM )
- Masters in Human Resources Development Management ( MHRDM )
- Masters in Information Management ( MIM )
JBIMS 2017 Eligibility
- Completed 2 years of work experience at executive / managerial level as on June, 2017.
JBIMS 2017 Exam Pattern
The written test is multiple choice objective type questions test. 1/4 negative mark for every wrong answer. Questions will be based on
- Quantitative ability
- General knowledge.
JBIMS 2017 Application Form
- Download the JBIMS Application Form from JBIMS Website http://www.jbims.edu/
- JBIMS Application Form completely filled should be submitted to JBIMS Office along with the e-payment receipt.
- Application Form Fees is 1200/- to be paid by demand draft in favour of “Director, JBIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- Last date for accepting the JBIMS Application Form is December, 2016.
- JBIMS Application Forms can be submitted between 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM on working days ( except on Sundays, Second and Fourth Mondays and Public Holidays ).
- Proof of age, caste, education qualification, minimum 2 years supervisory / executive experience after graduation be attached.
- JBIMS Group Discussion ( GD ) December, 2016.
- Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
- Completely filled application form should be submitted to JBIMS office in person.
To know more about JBIMS Entrance Exam Click Here
JBIMS 2017 Results
JBIMS Exam Date
JBIMS Part Time Management Entrance Exam was conducted on December, 2016.
JBIMS Result Date
JBIMS Entrance Exam Result has been declared.
JBIMS Important Dates 2017
|1||JBIMS Application Forms would be available from||November, 2016|
|2||Last date for accepting the JBIMS Application Forms||December, 2016|
|3||JBIMS Exam Date 2017||December, 2016|
|4||JBIMS Group discussion||December, 2016|
To know more about JBIMS Question Paper Click Here
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Management Studies,
H.T. Parekh Marg, Backbay Reclamation,
Maharashtra, India – 400 020,
Telephone No. : +91 – 022 – 22024133,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jbims.edu.