Jagan Nath Gupta Memorial Educational Society offers Management Programs in International Business is approved by All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ), Ministry of HRD. Jagan Nath Gupta Memorial Educational Society is a registered non-profit organization imparting high quality professional education to create a pool of professionally qualified and skilled managers and entrepreneurs to meet the growing needs of trade and the industry.
JIMS 2017 PGDM Exam
Jagan Institute of Management Studies invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to following PGDM Programs through CAT / MAT Entrance Test Scores for the academic year 2017- 2019.
JIMS PGDM 2017 Offered Courses :
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) : (Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operation, International Business )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM – IB ) : ( Finance & International Business / Marketing and International Business )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM – Retail Management ) : ( Finance / HR / E-commerce / Entrepreneurship / Visual Merchandising )
JIMS PGDM 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|S.No||Particulars||PGDM ( Intake 180 )||PGDM – IB ( Intake 60 )||PGDM – RM ( Intake 60 )|
|1||Graduation||50% marks in graduation in any discipline. ( Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible )||50% marks in graduation in any discipline. ( Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible )||50% marks in graduation in any discipline. ( Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible )|
|2||Scores of CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA ( score should be valid for the admission in batch 2017 – 2019 )|
To know more about JIMS Eligibility Click Here
JIMS PGDM 2017 Application Form
Prospectus and Application forms are available on the payment of 1000/-. Following are the modes of payment :
- Online – Applicants can make payment through Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking on the website i.e www.jimsindia.org
- Demand Draft – Applicants can also register online on the website i.e. www.jimsindia.org. All such forms must be supported by a Demand Draft in favour of Jagan Institute of Management Studies payable at Delhi.
- Cash – Application forms are available at Rohini ( Delhi ) Campus on payment of 1000/-.
You can opt for more than one program in the same application form with no additional cost.
JIMS PGDM 2017 Selection Procedure
Final selection will be made on the basis of Academic Performance, CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA Score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Also applicants need to have minimum 50% in their Graduation.
- The minimum cut-off of CAT / MAT / XAT for the respective programs shall be published after the declaration of results.
IIM CAT 2016 Result
IIM CAT 2016 Exam Date :
Indian Institutes of Management 2016 Common Admission Test will be conducted on 4th December, 2016.
IIM CAT 2016 Result Date :
IIM CAT Results likely to be declared on January, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your IIM CAT Results 2016…
To know more about CAT Results Click Here
MAT December 2016 Entrance Exam Date
MAT 2016 Entrance Exam will be conducted on December. The candidate can choose one of the following two options to take the MAT December 2016 Test :
- MAT December 2016 Paper Based Test : 11th December, 2016 ( Sunday )
- MAT December 2016 Computer Based Test : 17th December, 2016 ( Saturday )
MAT December 2016 Result Date
AIMA Management Aptitude Test December 2016 Result is likely to be declared in the last week of December, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your AIMA MAT Results 2016…
To know more about MAT Results Click Here
CAT / MAT Question Paper
To know more about CAT / MAT Question Paper Click Here
JIMS PGDM 2017 Important Dates
|1||GD / PI will be conducted on||12th November, 2016 ( Saturday )||Jagan Institute of Management Studies
3, Institutional Area, Sector – 5, Rohini, Delhi – 110085
Jagan Institute of Management Studies,
3, Institutional Area, Sector-5,
Rohini Delhi – 110085.
Telephone No : 45184000 / 01 / 02 / 03
Fax No : 45184032
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.jimsindia.org.
|JIMS Apply Online : http://www.jimsindia.org/applyonline.aspx|
Jagannath International Management School – JIMS Admission 2015
JIMS 2015 Entrance Exam
Jagannath International Management School,
MOR, Pocket 105, Kalkaji,
New Delhi – 110 019,
Telephone No. : 40619200 ( 100 Lines ),
Fax No. : 26220998,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jagannath.org.
Jagannath International Management School, invites application for admission to PGDM & PGDM ( IB ) Programs through CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT Entrance Scores for the academic year 2015 – 2017.
JIMS 2015 Exam Date
|CAT 2014 Exam Date : 16th November, 2014 & 22nd November, 2014|
|XAT 2015 Exam Date : 4th January, 2015|
|MAT Dec 2014 Paper Based Exam Date : 7th December, 2014|
|MAT Dec 2014 Computer Based Exam Date : 13th December, 2014|
|CMAT Feb 2015 Exam Date : 19th February, 2015 to 22nd February, 2015|
JIMS 2015 Eligibility
|S.No.||Category||PGDM ( Intake 120 )||PGDM - IB ( Intake 60 )|
|1.||Minimum Eligibility||50% marks in graduation in any discipline. ( Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible ). However they are required to submit their final year results by Oct 2015.||50% marks in graduation in any discipline. ( Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible ). However they are required to submit their final year results by Oct 2015.|
|2.||Valid Exam Score ( CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT )||MAT – 600 Composite Score|
CAT - 80 Percentile
|MAT – 600 Composite Score
CAT - 80 Percentile
|3.||Total Fees||5.95 Lac + 5000 Refundable Security ( Payable in four Installments )||5.75 Lac + 5000 Refundable Security (The Fee is inclusive of a free International trip to Singapore), Payable in four Installments|
To know more about JIMS Eligibility Click Here
JIMS 2015 Admission Procedure
- Applicants have to pass through a three stage system of screening which includes Written Test ( CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT ), Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
JIMS 2015 Application Form
- JIMS Application Form can be directly bought from the Jagannath International Management School on payment of 1000/- by cash.
- Students can fill online application form or download the Application Form from Jagannath International Management School Website www.jagannath.org.
- All the filled in application forms are to be submitted with attested copies of certificates and two pass port size photographs within 10 days to the Admission Cell of the Jagannath International Management School.
- A Demand Draft of 1050/- in favour of “Jagannath International Management School”, payable at Delhi has to be sent along with the downloaded form to the following JIMS address :
MOR, Pocket 105,
Opp. Kalkaji Police Station,
Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110 019.
JIMS 2015 Scholarship
- 50% Scholarship to students with 700 in MAT/ 80% CAT and 60% in Graduation.
- 25% Scholarship to students with 650 in MAT/ 75%CAT and 60% in Graduation.
- 10% Scholarship to students with 600 in MAT/ 70%CAT and 60% in Graduation.
JIMS 2015 GD PI Centres and Dates
|JIMS GD PI Location 2015||Dates for all programs 2015 - 2017 Batch|
|Delhi ( JIMS Kalkaji Campus )||6th February, 2015|
|7th February, 2015|
|Kolkatta- St Xavier's College||11th January, 2015|
mba entrance exam - jims -