|IIM CAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
Karunya University MBA Entrance Exam 2019
Karunya School of Management, a leading B – School in the country with excellent academic, spiritual and placement track record, calls all aspirants of management and leadership excellence to enter the Karunya world of education.
Specializations offered in MBA Program
- Human Resource
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Business
Karunya University 2019 MBA Eligibility
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University. Preference will be given to candidates who have work experience and have scored more than 60% in their qualifying exam.
- Final Year Degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum of 50% marks.
- For MBA programmes, the admission is based on CAT / MAT / XAT score. (Minimum MAT Score – 400 (Or) CAT / XAT – 50 percentile. or based on our KMAT score.
To Know More about Karunya University MBA 2019 Entrance Exam – Click Here
Karunya University MBA 2019 Application Form
- Karunya University MBA Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the following address by sending a crossed DD drawn in favour of ‘THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY’ payable at COIMBATORE (or) can be obtained in person at Jesus Calls Centres.
Coimbatore – 641 114,
- The candidate can buy MBA application online ( 750 + Service Tax ) at our website ( using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility ) or they can submit the application using demand draft ( DD ) mode at our website [ DD for 750/- drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’ payable at ‘Coimbatore’].
- The candidate will receive the Application Number and Passcode after making the payment through SMS / Email. With which, they can submit the application online through our website
- The candidate can also buy the Hard copy application at Karunya University Campus, Jesus Calls Prayer Towers and Banks.
- If bought the hard copy application, they can submit the online application (through our website) using the pinmailer (available with the hard copy of application).
- Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature are mandatory to apply online. Upon successful submission of online application, the candidate will receive a confirmation Email / SMS.
- After receiving the application (if the application fee is received), a call letter (as per the norms) for provisional admission will be generated and sent by Email and hard copy of the call letter will be sent by Speed Post.
- The candidates should undergo the admission process (online test / interview) in the University campus and pay the prescribed fee towards their provisional admission.
- The admission will be confirmed after receiving the final mark statement as per the norms.
- The candidate can download the Enrollment Letter at our website from the last week of June, 2019 onwards.
Note : Candidates applying through DD, need to send the original DD to the following address by Speed Post / Registered Post with their Name, Application Number and the course opted at the backside.
Coimbatore – 641 114.
Karunya University 2019 MBA Admission Procedure
- Karunya University MBA admission is based on CAT / MAT / XAT score. (Minimum MAT Score – 400 (Or) CAT / XAT -50 percentile or based on our KMAT score.
- In case, the candidate has not appeared in CAT / MAT / XAT or the score is less than the required cut-off accepted by KUBS, then the candidate has to appear for Karunya Management Aptitude Test (KMAT-2019) followed by Group Discussions and/or Personal Interviews on the day of selection process.
- Provisional admission will be given based on the total marks scored by the candidate out of 100 marks (for UG -50 marks, written test (CAT/ MAT / XAT / KMAT) – 25 marks, group discussion / interview – 25 marks).
Karunya University 2019 Important Dates
|1||Issue of Karunya University MBA Application Forms and Prospectus||11th December, 2017|
|2||Last Date for Submit Karunya University MBA Application||29th July, 2018|
To know More about Karunya University MBA 2019 Application Form – Click Here
Karunya University 2019 MBA Results
To Know More about Karunya University MBA 2019 Results –Click Here
Karunya University CAT / XAT / MAT 2019 MBA Question
To Know More about CAT / XAT / MAT MBA Question Bank – Click Here
Coimbatore – 641 114,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Telephone No. : 0422 – 2614440, 0422 – 2614441,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.karunya.edu.