KIITEE Management Application FormMBA Entrance Exam » KIITEE »
KIITEE Management 2018 Application Form
Application through Offline Mode :
Application Form and Prospectus will be Available on Payment of Application Fee of [rupee] 1250/- in cash / demand draft drawn in Favour of “KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT” payable at Bhubaneswar, from the following sources :
- Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Information Centre, KIIT University, Chintan Building, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar
- Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
Application by Post :
Candidates can also obtain the KIITEE Management application form & prospectus by post, by sending a demand draft of [rupee] 1250/- in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management” payable at Bhubaneswar to the following address : The Chairperson ( Admissions ), KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, PO – KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha.
Application by Offline :
Candidates can also apply offline by downloading the KIITEE Management application form using the following steps.
- Visit KSRM Home Page ( www.ksrm.ac.in ) and click on “Admissions” link in the Quick links.
- Alternatively, candidates can land up on the same page by clicking on “KIITEE Management 2018” link on the home page.
- Download Application Form by clicking on the “Download” button given under “Option 2” in “KIITEE Management 2018” link
- Take a print out of the downloaded Form. Please take a clear Laser Printout on an A4 sized paper.
- The candidate fails to submit the final degree result on time as stipulated or fails to secure minimum eligible marks in the degree examination.
- The terms and conditions of the admission offer letter are not fulfilled.
- Make a Pay Order / Demand Draft of [rupee] 1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT SCHOOL OF RURAL MANAGEMENT”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Mail the Form to the following address : Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Campus – 7, PO – KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha.
Application through Online Mode :
Candidates can apply online at KIIT University website www.ksrm.ac.in. Access the page “Apply to MBA ( RM )”.
Click on the “Option 1 : Click Here to Fill up Application Form & Pay Application Fee Online” link on the page and complete all formalities online, including payment of Application Fee of [rupee] 1250/- through Credit / Debit cards or bank transfer.
KIITEE Management 2018 Admit Card
Information on receipt of applications at KIIT School of Management will be available on the website www.ksom.ac.in. Candidates can check the status of their Application Form on the website from 24th January, 2018 onwards.
Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website may contact the Chairperson, Admissions whose number is mentioned at the back of the booklet. Such candidates may be required to forward a photocopy of the Application Form along with one passport size photograph ( as pasted on the original Application Form ) and proof of remittance of fees.
Candidates can download Admit Card from 24th January, 2018. Candidates must not mutilate the Admit Card nor make any change therein.
In case of non – availability of admit card on the website candidates may contact Chairperson Admissions by giving details of reference like Application No / Registration No / Name / DOB and proof of remittance of fees.
Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
KIITEE Management 2018 Selection Process
All eligible candidates would be called for the Computer Based Online Entrance Examination KIITEE Management 2018, to be conducted in 15 test centres across India, on the above given dates
The test centres are mentioned in this booklet. To know more about the Examination, please visit www.ksom.ac.in.
Group Discussion and Personal Interview – To be held for short listed candidates of KIITEE Management.
KIITEE Management 2018 Exam Centre
The above entrance examination will be conducted Online in the following 15 centres.