KVAFSU MBA 2017 Entrance Exam
The Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University ( KVAFSU ) invites application form for admission to MBA ( Food Business ) Programs at Dairy Science College, Hebbal, Bangalore Campus of the University for the Academic year 2017 – 2018.
KVAFSU MBA Eligibility 2017
- Candidates to be eligible for admission to the two-year full time MBA programme in Food Business in the University shall possess bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines viz., B.Tech.( D.Tech ); B.V.Sc; B.V.Sc. & A.H.; B.F.Sc.; B.Sc ( Agri ); B.Sc.( Ag. Maco ); B.Sc. ( Hort ), B.Sc.( Rural Home Science ), B.Tech. ( Food Engineering ), B.Sc. ( Food Technology ), B.Tech. ( Agri. Engieering ); B.Sc.( Sericulture ) and all professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities / Veterinary Universities / Deemed universities under ICAR system with a minimum of 6.00 / 10.00 ( pass percentage ) or equivalent percentage. Candidates, who can submit their Provisional Degree Certificate ( PDC ) by 21st August 2017, can also apply
To know more about KVAFSU Eligibility Click Here
KVAFSU MBA 2017 Application Form
- The application form along with the prospectus will be uploaded on 4th July 2017 and can be downloaded from the University website www.kvafsu.edu.in
- Application fee of .1000/- for General candidates and .500/- for SC/ST/Cat-1 in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Assistant comptroller, Dairy Science College, Hebbal, payable at Bengaluru has to be enclosed along with the application.
Last date for submission of applications :
- The filled in applications duly complete in all respects along with requisite application fee in the form of Demand Draft should reach the “The Co-ordinator, MBA Programme, Dairy Science College, Hebbal, Bengaluru – 560024, Karnataka” on or before 19th August 2017.
To know more about KVAFSU Application Form Click Here
Reservation of KVAFSU 2017 Seats
- The seats shall be reserved in accordance with the existing reservation policy of Govt. of Karnataka. However, no fee concession is given to any of the categories, since this is a self financed degree programme.
- Late and incomplete applications will be rejected and the University will not be responsible for any type of postal delay. Refer prospectus for other details, conditions and regulations prescribed therein are applicable.
KVAFSU MBA 2017 Selection Process
- Application for admission shall be made to the Registrar, KVAFSU, Bidar in the prescribed form as per the notification issued by the University from time to time. The admissions shall be regulated and made in accordance with the rules and regulations pertaining to reservations for various sectors/categories as per the Government Order stipulated from time to time. All the eligible candidates who receive intimation from the University Authorities shall have to appear for the written test, group discussion and interview at their own cost at the place and time specified by the University when called for.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance as per the following scheme of evaluation :
|1||KVAFSU Admission Test ( Written test )||50|
|2||Qualifying Degree ( 20% of qualifying exam marks )||20|
KVAFSU MBA 2017 Exam Pattern
- All eligible candidates shall have to appear for a written Management Aptitude test of 50 marks conducted by the KVAFSU on the date prescribed in the notification / Advertisement.
- The written test for admission to MBA degree programme will test management aptitude and will contain 50 objective type questions. Each question will carry 1.0 mark and the examination will be of 2 hours duration
- Admission to entrance test does not confer on the candidates the right of admission to the Masters programme
- Candidates appearing for the written test / interview will have to come to the examination centre on their own cost.
- The Written Test is scheduled on 22nd August 2017 at 10.00 am at 10.00 am at Department of Dairy Economics & Business Management, ( DEBM ) Dairy Science College, Hebbal Campus, KVAFSU, Bangalore 560 024, Karnataka
Minimum duration for MBA degree programme : A minimum of two academic years/ 4 semesters shall ordinarily be required for completion of the course work, Project work, Internship Placement, Research Report preparation and examination leading to award of MBA degree.
Maximum duration for completion MBA degree programme : The student(s) admitted for the MBA programme are given a maximum time limit of four academic years / 8 semesters from the date of registration to complete all the requirements for the award of MBA degree- failing which the students admission shall be deemed to have been cancelled and such students have to seek re-admission.
KVAFSU Results 2017
KVAFSU 2017 MBA Exam Date :
Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University 2017 MBA ( Food Business ) Entrance Exam will be conducted on 22nd August 2017
KVAFSU MBA Result Date 2017 :
Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University 2017 MBA ( Food Business ) Entrance Exam Results likely to be announced in the month of August, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your KVAFSU MBA Results 2017…
To know more about KVAFSU Results Click Here
KVAFSU MBA 2017 Important Dates
|1||Notification in Newspapers||2nd July, 2017|
|2||Uploading of Prospectus & Applications on University website||4th July, 2017|
|3||Last date for receipt / submission of filled-in applications||19th August, 2017|
|4||Written Test, Group discussion and interview at DEBM, Dairy Science College, KVAFSU, Hebbal Campus,Bangalore||22nd August, 2017|
|5||Announcement of Merit list & Counseling cum-Admission||22nd August, 2017|
|6||Commencement of the First Semester 2017-18||28th August, 2017|
Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University,
Nandinagar, P.B.No. 6,
Karnataka ( India ).
Telephone No : + 91-8482-245241,
Fax No : 91-8482-245107 /245241,
Website : www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in , www.kvafsu.edu.in.
|KVASFU Apply Application Form : http://kvafsu.edu.in/notification/MBA_application_Format_2017.pdf|