Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University – KVAFSU ExamMBA Entrance Exam » KVAFSU »
KVAFSU MBA Eligibility 2021
- Candidates to be eligible for admission to the two-year full time MBA programme in Food Business in the University shall possess bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines viz., B.Tech.( D.Tech ); B.V.Sc; B.V.Sc. & A.H.; B.F.Sc.; B.Sc ( Agri ); B.Sc.( Ag. Maco ); B.Sc. ( Hort ), B.Sc.( Rural Home Science ), B.Tech. ( Food Engineering ), B.Sc. ( Food Technology ), B.Tech. ( Agri. Engieering ); B.Sc.( Sericulture ) and all professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities / Veterinary Universities / Deemed universities under ICAR system with a minimum of 6.00 / 10.00 ( pass percentage ) or equivalent percentage. Candidates, who can submit their Provisional Degree Certificate ( PDC ) by 31st July, 2021, can also apply ( or )
- All graduates who have studied a 4 year degree programme / professional graduates from a recognised university. ( or )
- All graduates from a recognised University who have studied a 3 year-Under Graduate programme with science background or possessing a Post Graduate in any discipline. ( or )
- All graduates who have passed the Bachelor of Business Management ( BBM ), Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA ) or B. Com course
- If any seat reserved in favour of candidates belonging to any of the reserved categories as communicated by the GOK, is not filled up due to non availability of eligible candidates such seats shall be transferred to the general merit category.
- Reservation of seats shall be as per the prevailing orders of the Government of Karnataka ( GOK ) policy.
- There is no specific domicile requirement for the candidates applying for this programme.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.