Lucknow University Management Aptitude Test – LUMAT 2018
LUMAT Specialization 2018
- MBA Regular
- MBA Self Financed
- MBA ( Finance & Control )
- MBA ( Human Resources & Industrial Relations )
- MBA ( Marketing )
- MBA ( International Business )
LUMAT Eligibility 2018
Eligibility Rules for Admission in the MBA programs :
- All admissions to the various MBA programs will be governed by the ordinances of the Deparment of Business Administration as well as the Institute if Management Sciences depending on where that particular program is being conducted.
- A candidate will be eligible for Admission to the MBA programs if he / she has completed graduation in any stream with 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by University Grants Commission. The candidate should also have secured a minimum 50% of marks at graduate level. However for SC / ST candidates minimum pass percentage of marks at graduate level will be 45%.
- University reserves the right to cancel any admission at any stage.
- In case of any matter relating to the MBA Admissions, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor / Admission Committee, Lucknow University shall be final and binding.
- All the legal matters pertaining to the MBA Admissions shall be subject to the Lucknow Jurisdiction only.
- The Fees of different courses will be displayed while declaring the final Admission List on the University website.
To know more about LUMAT Click Here
LUMAT Application Form 2018
During the form filling process the applicant can make the entries and save the information. If the applicant is unable to fill the form in one sitting or somehow the process is interrupted there is no need to register again. They can login using the credentials sent on their mobile numbers and continue the process.
Applicants are advised to check all the data they have entered before submitting the application fee. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 1 Registration
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
Step 2 Personal Details
- Applicants have to enter their personal details
Step 3 Educational Qualifications
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications.
- Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets
- Those applicants who have appeared for their UG examination in 2017 have to fill name of their University and their roll number now. All such applicants have to login and fill their UG marks before appearing for counseling.
Step 4 Select Admission Mode
- Applicants have to select their mode of admission at the time of filling of the form.
- Applicants who have a valid CAT score can opt for admission on the basis of this score.
- Applicants who have valid CAT score can also opt to appear in the LUMET 2018.
Step 5 Upload photo and signature
- Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature.
Step 6 Preview
- Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 7 Application Fee
- If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees.
- Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
Step 8 Print Application form
- Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
- Applicants have to retain a printout of their application form which would be needed later on.
- Applicants do not have to send the print out of the application form to the University.
Step 9 Application Fee
- General and OBC : 2000.00
- SC and ST : 1000.00
LUMAT Exam Centers 2018
Test Centres for LUMET is proposed to be held at Lucknow and three other centers outside Lucknow, namely Bhopal, Ranchi and Gorakhpur. Tests at these out station centers would be held only if sufficient numbers of applicants opt for them, Else the test would be held at Lucknow only.
LUMAT Results 2018
Lucknow University MBA Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of February, 2018.
LUMAT Important Dates 2018
|1||Lucknow University MBA Online Submission starts on||18th August, 2017 ( After 03:00 PM )|
|2||Lucknow University MBA Online Submission end on||31st January, 2018|
|3||CAT Entrace Test||26th November, 2017|
Contact Address :
Lucknow University ( New Campus ),
off Sitapur road, Jankipuram,
Telephone : 8005195983
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.lkouniv.ac.in/.