MAH MBA CET 2018, MAH MBA MMS CET, MAH MBA CET 2018 Date, MAH MBA CET Dates, MAH MBA CET Exam 2018, MAH MBA CET Exam Date, MAH MBA CET Eligibility, MAH MBA CET Eligibility Criteria, MAH MBA CET Age Limit, MAH MBA CET Pattern, MAH MBA CET Exam Papers, MAH MBA CET Exam Centres, MAH MBA CET Exam Pattern, MAH MBA CET Exam Time, MAH MBA CET Form, MAH MBA CET Application Form 2018, MAH MBA MMS Application Form, MAH MBA CET Online Application, Maharashtra CET Online Application Form, MAH MBA CET Online Form, MAH CET MBA Last Date, MAH MBA CET Application Form Last Date, MAH MBA CET Online Registration, MAH MBA CET Admit Card, MAH MBA CET Application Form, MAH MBA CET Official Website, MAH MBA CET Registration, Online Registration For MAH-MBA/MMS CET, MAH CET MBA Registration Date, MAH MBA CET Test Centres, MAH MBA CET Syllabus, MAH MBA CET Detailed Syllabus, MAH-MBA/MMS-CET Syllabus, MAH MBA CET Hall Ticket, MAH MBA CET Preparation, MAH MBA CET Hall Ticket Download, MAH MBA CET Results, MAH MBA/MMS CET Results, MAH MBA CET Important Dates
MAH MBA MMS CET 2018
Government of Maharashtra for ( MAH MBA / MMS CET ) invites admission Application for ( MBA / MMS ) programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
MAH MBA MMS CET Eligibility 2018
Passed minimum Three-year Duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent ( at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only ) or its equivalent; (or)
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
In case the candidates are awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades / CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University / institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents.
MAH MBA CET Exam Pattern 2018
MAH-CET 2018 will remain an online exam for admission to AICTE approved MBA / MMS / PGDM courses 2018 – 20 batch in B-schools across the state of Maharashtra. No structural and content based changes in MAHCET 2018 are proposed by DTE Maharashtra. Following are the key features of MAHCET 2018.
- The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions ( Five Options )
- There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Test Duration : 150 Minutes
- Medium of CET : English
- Mode of Examination : Online
|Section name||Number of questions||Mark per question||Total marks for the section|
|Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|Total marks for the test||200|
To know more about MAH MBA CET Entrance Exam Click Here
MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2018 Application Form
- Candidates to go to the www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in website and click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the Final Submit Button.
- The Name of the candidate or his / her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets / Identity proof. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Final Submit’ Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2018 Application Fee
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra |
State ( OMS ), J & K Migrant candidates
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [ SC, ST, VJ / DT- NT( A ), NT( B ), |
NT(C), NT( D ), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to
Maharashtra State only.
Application Fee Payment
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards ( RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro ), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates Payment Failure. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details . Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users : All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment offees.
MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2018 Hall Ticket
As per the schedule, Candidates will have to visit the www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email / SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he / she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number / Roll Number, (ii) Password / Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
- Hall Ticket
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
To know more about MAH MBA CET Application Form Click Here
MAH MBA MMS CET 2018 Test Centres
- MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2018 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH -MBA / MMS CET 2018 will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
- Each centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that centre.
- A candidate appearing for CET shall give his / her preference for the centre, however the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue.
- The examination will be conducted online at venues given in the respective Hall Ticket.
- No request for change of centre / venue / date / session for Examination shall be entertained. Competent Authority, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and / or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Competent Authority also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he / she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his / her owns risks and expenses and Competent Authority will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
MAH – MBA / MMS – CET 2018 Syllabus
Logical / Abstract Reasoning
This shall include the questions to measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also questions on verbal reasoning.
This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitativereasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on (1) understanding of the contents of the passage and (2) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
MAH MBA MMS CET 2018 Results
MAH CET Exam Date
Maharashtra MBA MMS Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 10th & 11th March, 2018.
MAH CET Result Date
MAH MBA MMS CET 2018 Entrance Exam Result likely to be declared in the month of 19th March, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your MAH MBA CET Results 2018…
To know more about MAH MBA MMS CET Results Click Here
MAH CET 2018 Preparation Tips
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell ( CET CELL ) under Admission Regulating Authority ( ARA ) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admissions and Fees ) Act, 2015, ( Herein after called the Act ).
The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2018 for admission to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management ( MBA / MMS ) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2018 – 2019. The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET , provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Government of Maharashtra Management Education Institutes
- University Departments of Management Education
- University – managed Management Education Institutes
- All Un-aided Management Education Institutes covered as per the Act
“Commissioner, State CET Cell’ is the Competent Authority to conduct the MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2018 as per the Provisions of 2 ( e ) and Section 10 (2) of the Act.
To know more about MAH MBA CET Preparation Tips Click Here
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2018 Schedule
MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2018 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions. MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2018 will be conducted on 10th & 11th March, 2018 in multiple sessions.
Candidates shall appear for the CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted centre / venue. No candidate shall be allowed to appear for test in other than the allotted session / date.
MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Date of Notification||13th January, 2018 10:00 AM ( Tentative )|
|2||Starting Date for Online registration||22nd January, 2018|
|3||Closing Date for Online Registration||14th February, 2018|
|4||Issue of Admit Card on website||26th February, 2018 onwards|
|5||Date of MAH MBA / MMS CET 2018||10th March, 2018 & 11th March, 2018|
|6||Declaration of Results||19th March, 2018|
To know more about MAH MBA CET Important Dates Click Here
To know more about MAH MBA MMS CET Question Papers Click Here
Directorate Of Technical Education,
Maharashtra State, Mumbai,
3, Mahapalika Marg,
Post Box No.1967, Opp Metro Cinema,
Mumbai 400 001.
Phone No : 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602,
Fax No : 91-022-2269 2102, 2269 0007,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.