MAH MBA MMS CET 2018
Government of Maharashtra for ( MAH MBA / MMS CET ) invites admission Application for ( MBA / MMS ) programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
MAH MBA MMS CET Eligibility 2018
MAH – CET has following major points that determine the eligibility criteria to appear in the exam
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates with 50% marks in any discipline can apply for MAHCET MBA / MMS exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses ( 10+2+3 ) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2018-19 can also apply for MAHCET 2018 online exam.
- Registration fee for MAHCET exam is Rs. 1000/- for all India candidates and Rs. 800/- for reserved category candidates
- The candidates can seek admission in Maharashtra B-schools on the basis of other All India MBA entrance exams also.
Eligibility : Maharashtra State ( MS ) Candidate
Qualifying on any of the 4 types could place your candidature as the Maharashtra State ( MS ) candidate. Registering and applying for MAHCET 2018 as MS candidate will open more opportunities and more admission options in MBA / MMS 2018 – 20 in top MBA colleges in Maharashtra.
MS candidate : Type A
An aspirant who has passed HSC and qualifying examination from Maharashtra state is a Maharashtra Candidate. If the applicant didn’t pass HSC but passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and any other qualifying examination from Maharashtra State, he / she is to be termed as Maharashtra State Candidate. In addition to this fact, if the Candidate is Domiciled or Born in the State of Maharashtra, he / she is the Maharashtra State Candidate and should mention it while registering and applying for MAHCET 2018 online.
MS Candidate : Type B
You could be Maharashtra State ( MS ) Candidate if you or your Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra. It is not necessary that you were born or studied in the State of Maharashtra. In case it is the place of domicile of any 3 of you as shared above, you could reap the benefits of being an MS candidate.
MS Candidate : Type C
If either of your parents i.e. Father or Mother, is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submitting the application for admission, you are a Maharashtra State candidate.
If you wish to appear in MAHCET 2018 as a Maharashtra State candidate and your parents are supposed to report for duty in Maharashtra state but are delaying it, if they report for duty you can apply for MAHCET 2018 as an MS candidate to gain all the benefits of Maharashtra State candidature.
MS Candidate : Type D
An applicant will be considered as Maharashtra State Candidate if his / her Father or Mother is an employee of the Government of Maharashtra / Government of Maharashtra Undertaking. Although such employees are usually not posted out of the state, in case they are posted in some other states or are on deputation to some other departments, the candidate would still be considered as Maharashtra state candidate.
All India candidates : 15% to 35% seats reserved
15% to 35% seat allocation is available for All India candidates appearing in MAH-CET exam. These candidates are also offered admission on the basis of their scores in All India MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA.
JBIMS Mumbai : May have different eligibility
For the batch 2018 – 20, JBIMS Mumbai may opt for different eligibility and may not offer admission through DTE CAP round. It may accept only CAT and MAH-CET scores. So the eligible candidates may be required to apply to JBIMS, Mumbai separately apart from registering for MAH CET 2018.
MAH MBA CET Exam Pattern 2018
MAH-CET 2018 will remain an online exam for admission to AICTE approved MBA / MMS / PGDM courses 2018 – 20 batch in B-schools across the state of Maharashtra. No structural and content based changes in MAHCET 2018 are proposed by DTE Maharashtra. Following are the key features of MAHCET 2018.
- Test window would be of 2 days divided in multiple sessions
- MAH MBA – CET 2018 will be conducted in online mode.
- The test will be of 150 minutes ( 2 and half hours ) duration
- The test will consist of only Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ).
- Total number of questions will be 200
- There will be 5 answer options for each question.
- The questions will not carry negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Exam will consist of 3 sections while Reasoning section will contain Logical & Abstract Reasoning questions separately.
|Section name||Number of questions||Mark per question||Total marks for the section|
|Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|Total marks for the test||200|
To know more about MAH MBA CET Entrance Exam Click Here
MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2018 Application Form
- Candidates to go to the www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his / her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets / Identity proof. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2018 Application Fee
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra |
State ( OMS ), J & K Migrant candidates
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [ SC, ST, VJ / DT- NT( A ), NT( B ), |
NT(C), NT( D ), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to
Maharashtra State only.
Application Fee Payment
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards ( RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro ), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details . Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment offees.
MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2018 Hall Ticket
As per the schedule, Candidates will have to visit the www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email / SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he / she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number / Roll Number, (ii) Password / Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
- Hall Ticket
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
To know more about MAH MBA CET Application Form Click Here
MAH MBA MMS CET 2018 Test Centres
- MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2018 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH -MBA / MMS CET 2018 will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
- Each centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that centre.
- A candidate appearing for CET shall give his / her preference for the centre, however the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue.
- The examination will be conducted online at venues given in the respective Hall Ticket.
- No request for change of centre / venue / date / session for Examination shall be entertained. Competent Authority, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and / or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Competent Authority also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he / she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his / her owns risks and expenses and Competent Authority will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
MAH – MBA / MMS-CET 2018 Syllabus
Logical / Abstract Reasoning :
This shall include the questions to measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also questions on verbal reasoning.
Quantitative Aptitude :
This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitativereasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension :
This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on ( 1 ) understanding of the contents of the passage and ( 2 ) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
MAH MBA MMS CET 2018 Results
MAH CET Exam Date
Maharashtra MBA MMS Common Entrance Test will be conducted on March, 2018
MAH CET Result Date
MAH MBA MMS CET 2018 Entrance Exam Result likely to be declared in the month of April, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your MAH MBA CET Results 2018…
To know more about MAH MBA MMS CET Results Click Here
MAH CET 2018 Preparation Tips
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell ( CET CELL ) under Admission Regulating Authority ( ARA ) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admissions and Fees ) Act, 2015, ( Herein after called the Act ).
The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2018 for admission to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management ( MBA / MMS ) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2018 – 2019. The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET , provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Government of Maharashtra Management Education Institutes
- University Departments of Management Education
- University – managed Management Education Institutes
- All Un-aided Management Education Institutes covered as per the Act
Competent Authority :
“Commissioner, State CET Cell‘ is the Competent Authority to conduct the MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2018 as per the Provisions of 2 ( e ) and Section 10 ( 2 ) of the Act.
To know more about MAH MBA CET Preparation Tips Click Here
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2018 Schedule
MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2018 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions. MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2018 will be conducted on March, 2018 in multiple sessions. Candidates shall appear for the CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted centre/venue. No candidate shall be allowed to appear for test in other than the allotted session / date.
MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Date of Notification||January, 2018|
|2||Starting Date for Online registration||January, 2018|
|3||Closing Date for Online Registration||February, 2018 up to 5:00 PM|
|4||Issue of Admit Card on website||February, 2018 at 10:00 AM|
|5||Date of MAH MBA / MMS CET 2018||March, 2018 at 10:00 AM|
|6||Declaration of Results||April, 2018 at 10:00 AM|
To know more about MAH MBA CET Important Dates Click Here
To know more about MAH MBA MMS CET Question Papers Click Here
Directorate Of Technical Education,
Maharashtra State, Mumbai,
3, Mahapalika Marg,
Post Box No.1967, Opp Metro Cinema,
Mumbai 400 001.
Phone No : 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602,
Fax No : 91-022-2269 2102, 2269 0007,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.