MAH MBA CET Application Form 2017
|Home Page||Preparation Tips||Eligibility||Important Dates||Result|
MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2017 Application Process
- Candidates to go to the http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017 website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his / her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets / Identity proof. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment‘ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Payment of Examination Fees
ONLINE MODE :
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards ( RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro ), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details . Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment offees.
MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2017 Fee
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||
. 1000 /-
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [ SC, ST, VJ / DT- NT( A ), NT( B ), NT(C), NT( D ), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||
. 800 /-
MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2017 Download Hall Ticket
As per the schedule, Candidates will have to visit the http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017 website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
- Hall Ticket
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
MAH CET 2017 Navigation : MAH MBA CET Preparation Tips 2017, MAH MBA CET Results 2017, MAH MBA CET Application Form Availability 2017, MAH MBA CET Important Dates 2017, MAH MBA CET Application Form 2017, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test - MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017, MAH CET MBA Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
MAH CET Related : MAH MBA CET 2017 Online Application, MAH MBA CET Hall Ticket, Application Form for MAH CET 2017, MAH MBA CET Application Form 2017, Download MAH MBA CET Admit Card, MAH MBA CET 2017 Admission Procedure, MAH MBA CET Online Form, Application Form for MH CET MBA 2017, MAH MBA CET Online Registration, MAH MBA CET Application Form, MH CET MBA Fees, MAH MBA CET Hall Ticket 2017, Maharashtra MBA CET Admit Card, Application Form for MAH MBA CET 2017, MH CET MBA 2017 Hall Ticket Download, MH CET MBA Application Form 2017, Download Hall Ticket for MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2017 DTE Mumbai, Maharashtra MBA CET 2017 Application Form Last Date, Hall Ticket for MAB MBA CET 2017, MAH MBA CET Admit Card Download, MAH MBA CET Admit Card 2017, Application for MAH CET 2017, MAH MBA CET 2015 Hall Ticket Download, MH CET MBA Admit Card Date, MAH MBA CET Admit Card, MH CET MBA Admission Procedure, MH CET MBA 2017 Admit Card Date, Maharashtra MBA CET Application Form 2017, Hall Ticket for MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2017, MAH MBA CET 2017 Application Form,
Home Page Preparation Tips Eligibility Important Dates Result MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2017 Application Process Candidates to go to the http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017 website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. To register application, choose the … Continue reading
Posted In mba entrance exam : mah cet : Leave a response for mah mba cet application form 2017 by nirmala